Drunk Date-Crashers

Flowers By The Dozen

Donghae was laughing, having a good time when he noticed a commotion outside. He ignored the obnoxious shouts and botherings, all up until he heard a strikingly familiar voice outside. Then a moment later, he heard it again. And again, before he jumped up from his seat. 

Siwon frowned. "Is something the matter, Donghae?" 

The latter just chuckled awkwardly, holding up a finger. "I'm sorry Siwon ssi, but would you just excuse me for a second?" 

Siwon smiled his charming smile and nodded. "Take as long as you need." Hae threw him a nervous grin before turning and walking through the doors of the extravagent cafe. The cold air hit him first, as he'd scampered out without his jacket. And then, hit him the sight of a disheveled and drunk F4 leader he knew far too well. 

"Oh look, if it isn't the fish that ruined my life." 

Hae's right eye twitched. "What are you doing here, Hyukjae?" 

The very drunk Hyukjae let out a giggle. "I tracked Siwon's phone and followed youu all the way here. Yesung and Kyu're probably looking for me right now." He giggled again. "But what am I doing? I'm here stalking youuu, fishy." 

Donghae sighed, hoisting Hyuk up from the dirty floor. Hyuk grumbled and shoved Hae off. 

"Go back inside and have fun on your date!" He shouted, earning weird looks from all around. Hae blushed, pulling his sleeve to quiet him down. 

"Hyukjae you are far too drunk to be on the streets right now. I am calling YeYe to come pick you up right now." Donghae hissed. 

Hyuk let out an uncharacteristic pout. "You want me gone so you can spend some alone time with Won, huh?" 

Hae could only groan loudly. How did his father ever deal with him when he'd drank too much at his grandma's nineteeth birthday? 

"Fine. Do you want me to walk you home, Hyukjae?" 

Hyuk's eyes became big and sparkly. "But what about Won?" 

Hae looked towards the cafe, sighing. "I'll text him. He'll understand." 

Hyuk let out a grin. Hae was shocked that he found it indearing, in that drunk way exclusively of course! Shaking off such feelings, he hauled the tall boy into a taxi and mumbled out his address for the driver. As Hyuk slept on his shoulder, Hae sent an apologetic text to Siwon, the perfect guy he'd ditched for prince puking. 

And yet, he didn't mind it that much. He might've even preferred it this way. 

 

Hyukjae awoke with a sharp smack to the face. In sitting position within milliseconds, he looked around for the source of the infliction of pain. His eyes met with a scowling Donghae. 

"Wake up before I haul your out my self." Hae spat, tugging on the comforter. Hyuk scratched his heavy head, confused. 

"I slept with you?" 

Hae's eyes widened like saucers before he mumbled curses. "No you ing idiot. I brought you home after you were too drunk to remember your own address." 

Okay, so it wasn't true. Hae hadn't even asked him the address, in fear it'd cause problems with his mum. But no way in hell he'd admit to that. 

Hyuk blinked before shrugging. He got out of bed like a swan leaves water, with grace. And it annoyed the out of Donghae. 

"You're quite lucky to have me sleep in your sheets twice. Not many people can say Lee Hyukjae slept with them." Hyuk uttered casually, before strolling into the bathroom like he owned the place. 

Hae's right eye twitched angrily. "ing insolent bastard." Before he could let out more cusses, his cell phone beeped. 

I hope I'll get another date to recompansate what happened last night, Donghae-ah. 

Your Prince Charming

- Siwon 

 

 

Hae felt himself slowly grinning as he read the text. At least Siwon wasn't annoyed with him. Hae turned to type out a reply when suddenly the phone was snatched out of his hand. 

"What's got you grinning so happily in the morning?" Hyuk mocked as his eyes scanned the cell phone. He looked up with a new glint in his eye. Hae glared. 

"Give me my cell phone back." 

"Are you ing dating my best friend?" Hyuk spat. 

Hae rolled his eyes. "It's not to that stage yet, Hyuk -" 

"Yet?" Hyuk yelled. "What're you trying to say? That it will happen? How could you corrupt my friend like that?" 

Hae opened his mouth to argue when the bedroom door swung open. His Appa stood on the other side, harboring a raised brow. 

"Are you lovebirds fighting, perhaps?" 

Hae's eyes widened before a blush took over his cheeks. Hyukjae on the other hand smirked, acting fast. A hand came out to pull Hae closer by the waist. With a huge smile he shook his head. 

"No, of course not, abo-nim. We were having a quarrel simply as to who loves who more." 

As Mr. Lee chuckled with adoration, Hae fumed.

Hyukjae was simply enjoying the show.