A Costly Revenge

Flowers By The Dozen

Donghae inwardly smirked as he felt Hyuk’s eyes flutter shut. Diving his skillful tongue into the elder’s mouth, he parted those plump lips.

Hyuk gasped. Why did it feel so good?

Donghae wasted no time. When he felt Hyuk’s mouth was open just the right amount, he gathered up his spit and into the elder’s mouth it flung.

Hyukjae’s eyes looked like they were going to fall out of their sockets. Donghae smirked proudly and wiped off his lips.

Hyuk’s mouth hadn’t moved; he was too stunned. When he finally snapped out of it, he felt like he was going to throw up. He gulped down Donghae’s dirty saliva, looking awfully pale.

“Hyukkie, your face looks a bit purple. Do you need anything? I could kiss it better, dear.” Donghae mocked, cleary amused.

Hyuk fumed. He spat onto the floor. “You son of a-“

“Now now, my mother’s quite fond of you baby. We wouldn’t want her to know you’re calling her a , would we?”

Hyuk’s right eye twitched in rage. “ you!”

“What time?”

Hyuk’s eyes widened. “What?”

“What time? I’m open all the time. You know, considering the I am.” Donghae’s voice was bitter.

Hyuk felt a sour taste in his mouth. He knew he’d gone too far in his pranks. “Look-“

“No, you look,” Donghae brought his face close to Hyuk’s. “You brought me into this hell and now, I’m going to drag you down.”

Hyuk didn’t have time to comprehend. One moment he’d heard Donghae’s words and the next he had the air knocked out of him.

Hyuk winced and crouched to the floor, clutching his stomach.

Donghae had punched him.

 

 

Hae didn’t plan to tell his parents about his school problems. They’d just scold him.

“How was school?”

Hae was helping his Appa fold the laundry. “Fine.”

Mr. Lee pursed his lips. “Made any new friends?”

“Yeah, a couple.”

Donghae’s father sensed something off about his son but didn’t question on it. ‘Just a teenage phase.’

“Good for you, son.”

 

 

Donghae felt like crap.

He’d been awake the whole night thinking about a certain tormentor of his and his lips. ‘It wasn’t even a ing kiss Lee Donghae! You spit in his mouth!’

Thoughts of Siwon and his possible intimate moment also haunted him. Did he like the handsome man? He didn’t quite know yet.

Donghae sighed and rubbed his aching head before flinging on his backpack and walking to his hellhole of a school.

 

“You’re early today.” Siwon’s arm automatically found Hae’s shoulders.

Hae grinned despite himself. “Yeah I wanted to swim before school started. Speaking of early, what are you doing here?”

Siwon smiled. “Nothing much, Yeye wanted to play some football.”

Hae frowned. “Who’s Yeye?”

“He’s mine and Hyuk’s friend. All four of us are best friends.”

“Who’s the fourth?”

“Cho Kyuhyun, the youngest senior in this school and also the smartest.” Siwon grinned as he thought about his beloved dongsaeng.

As if on cue, deep voices were heard from behind the two boys.

“Siwonnie,” a short man with fierce black eyes spoke.

“Are we interrupting?” A mischievous looking boy smirked.

Donghae took in the sight of the two handsome males. “Is that them?” He whispered.

Siwon smiled. “That’s them.”

Kyuhyun sauntered over to Hae and Siwon.

“So you’re the hottie that’s got Siwon wrapped around his finger,” Kyu mocked.

Hae blushed hard.

“Yah! Don’t embarrass him.” Siwon looked far too calm and collected for someone who had just been teased.

Yesung wacked the younger hard on the head. “Behave you imbecile.” Then he looked at Hae. “I’m Yesung, by the way.”

Suddenly Kyuhyun kneeled to the floor. He looked up at Hae and took his hand. “I’m Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you malady,” he kissed Hae’s hand.

Donghae blushed beet red while Yesung roared in laughter. Kyuhyun got up, smirking.

“Aish, you brat.” Siwon smacked Kyu.

Taking a whining Kyu and a histarical Yesung with him, Siwon sauntered away with his friends. “Bye Hae!”

“B-Bye.” Donghae palmed his cheeks once the boys were out of sight. Were all the boys in this school obnoxious!

 

 

Hae hadn’t felt this relaxed in so long. He took deep long in the humongous swimming pool.

“Skipping class?” A feminine voice broke through Hae’s trance.

Hae’s wet head popped out of the water. “E-Eh?”

The girl smiled. “I’m Hana. You must be Donghae?”

Hae smiled at the cute looking girl and nodded. He climbed out of the pool and enveloped himself in a towel.

“Not exactly skipping, just lost track of time.”

The girl chuckled. “It’s not like we do anything in class, anyways.”

Hae laughed and agreed. “What bring you here Hana ssi?”

“Oh please, call me Hana. I just came over b-because, well you see, yesterday I was there. I saw you getting humiliated and I just felt so bad. I-I just want to be befriend you Donghae.”

Donghae smiled, heart warmed at the girl’s concern. “I’d like to be your friend as well, Hana.”

Hana grinned, showcasing her pretty smile. “Go get changed then, hurry! I’ll give you a proper tour around our campus.”

Suddenly Hae frowned. “B-But Hyuk-“

“Don’t worry, I won’t get caught.” She gave him a thumbs up.

Hae melted and smiled. “Okay, I’ll be right out.”

 

“So you went to a real public school?” Hana exclaimed.

Hae chuckled and his ice cream. “Yup. And yes, I also live in an apartment no matter how crazy that sounds.”

The girl laughed. “I’m sorry, this is all new to me.”

Donghae waved it off. “It’s fine.”

The girl suddenly had an idea. “Yah, let’s play tag.”

Hae’s eyes widened. “On campus?”

“You scared?”

The boy smirked playfully. “You’re on you feminine soul!”

“Same goes to you, you male species!”

The both of them laughed before Hana began to run. Donghae’s eyes widened.

“You never told me you’re it!”

“Too bad, so sad!”

Donghae grinned and ran off in full speed. Hana giggled and jogged behind the tall tree. Donghae panted hard when he got there.

“Yah, how do you run like that?”

Hana laughed. “A swimmer should have more energy! What are you going to do when you get a girl in bed; sleep?!”

Donghae blushed and then glared. “I’m so going to kill you.”

“You have to get me first!”

The girl spun around. She intended to sprint across the campus but a body stood just behind. Without looking she ran full speed, only to strike into the body. Hard.

A man’s groan came as Hana’s whole weight was thrown against him.

“Aish, you !”

At this voice both Hae and Hana froze. It was none other than Lee ing Hyukjae.