Savior

Flowers By The Dozen

Donghae was having the time of his life. The music was blasted to its full potential, the dance floor packed with drunken youngsters and those who were sober – namely Lee Donghae.

Hae felt the rush of adrenaline run through him as he simply let the music flow through his body. Dancing wasn’t something he had to think about. It just came to him.

With every hip , every pop and lock, everyone’s hungry eyes roamed the dancing teen.

Hana smirked. You’re making this even easier, Lee Donghae.

The girl’s eyes met with a tall man’s that was leaning against one of the back pillars. He nodded to her and began to walk to the dance floor.

Hae was in the middle of jamming to a song when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see a handsome looking man smiling at him.

“I think you should give it a rest.” The man smiled, showcasing perfect pearly white teeth. 

Donghae frowned. "Do I know you?" 

The man shook his head and handed the younger boy a drink. "Nope. But that doesn't mean you can't get to know me." 

Donghae smirked and let himself be led out of the congested dance floor, out onto the balcony of the expensive club. 

 

"Seunghyun." The man introduced. 

Donghae sipped his drink and held out his hand. "Lee Donghae." 

"You seem young, Donghae." Seunghyun commented, his eyes taking on a glint. 

Hae nodded. "I'm a junior in highschool." 

"Oh? What brings you to a club, Mr. Underage?" 

"Oh pu-lease! I find it hard to believe you've never heard of underage clubbing. Everyone does it." Hae chortled, finishing off his soft drink. 

Seunghyun smiled and nodded. He looked away from the teen, leaning against the cold railing. "I'm twenty-eight." 

Donghae almost choked on spit. "Y-You don't look it." 

The elder let out a deep laugh. "I get that a lot, thank you. Anyways, how about me and you get going to my suite upstairs? We can get to know each other better." 

Hae gulped. The invite sounded oh so suggestive; he knew it. And yet, his body was screaming for him to let loose. It was as if he'd been drugged to become suddenly reckless. 

"Sure, why not?" 

 

Hyukjae paced back and forth. His mind was filled to the rim with images of a helpless Donghae being taken advantage of. 

"I knew the was dangerous!" He screeched as the tracking agent worked on the computer. The poor man behind the computer screen kept trying to locate the place the two friends were at but all went in vain. 

"It seems as if her cellphone is highly protected. I can't get any connection at all. Donghae's phone seems to be switched off as well." 

"!" Hyuk hissed, flopping down onto the chair. 

The door flung open as Siwon, Kyu and Yesung rushed in. 

"Did you find him?" Siwon seemed to be sweating. 

Hyukjae swallowed hard and shook his head. 

Kyuhyun bit his lip before running to the computer. He shoved the agent aside and climbed into the chair. 

"What are you doing?" Yesung asked, leaning over to view the screen. 

"I can get her location without even needing to hack into her phone." Kyuhyun smirked as his fingers began to move quickly over the keyboard. 

Hyuk perked up and came to examine the younger. 

Soon enough, in two minutes flat, the location popped onto the screen. "They're at a club." Kyuhyun grinned, obviously proud. 

Siwon and Yesung patted their friend on the back while the agent just stared, totally befuddled. 

Hyuk was no longer in the room. He'd fled off to the specific address as soon as his eyes had laid on it. 

 


"I feel sho happy!" Donghae cried and jumped onto the bed. 

Seunghyun sighed. "Please Donghae, get down." 

"NO!" The younger cried childishly and jumped even higher. 

A desperate wail left Seunghyun's mouth. "Aish, I'm stuck with a kid! The drug was suppose to make him not ... not like this!" 

"What did you shayyy?" Donghae brought really close to Seunghyun's, his eyes big and doe like. 

The elder was a bit taken back. Never in his life had he seen such a beautiful boy. "Donghae." 

"Yeshh, Seunghyun?" 

Seunghyun blinked once then twice before pushing the younger back onto the bed. Donghae fell on his with a thud. 

"Ouch Seunghyun! That huwwwt!" 

"Go to sleep, kid." 

"Nope!" Donghae jumped back up, his energy seeming to never end. 

The elder pinched the bridge of his nose and heaved a long, tired sigh. "Donghae, that's it. I can't do this! I'm leaving." 

Donghae pouted and grabbed both of Seunghyun's big hands. "Don't! I neewd youuuu!" 

Seunghyun couldn't hold it in anymore. He gulped and shoved Hae's hands off himself, jumping up. Donghae yelped and immedietely stood up as well, throwing himself on the leaving man. 

"DON'T GO!" 

"Donghae stop!" Seunghyun scolded as the younger grabbed onto his legs. He tried hard to shake the highschooler off but it all went in vain. 

"Seunghyunnie!" 

"Lee Donghae, stop this instant!" 

"NOOOO!" 

"Yah!" 

"But Seung-" 

Donghae's words caught in his throat as the door to the grand suite flung open. Hyukjae stood on the other side, his eyes cold as ice. 

"H-Hyukjae ssi," Seungyhun gulped and bowed deeply. 

Hyukjae ignored the tall male, his eyes were only on Donghae. "Get up." 

Hae, though he still felt giddy, straightened up at the demanding tone. 

Hyuk motioned for the younger to come by him. Hae obeyed. 

"DId you ing drug him?" 

Seunghyun bowed his head towards the floor. "I-It was kind of an order." 

"By who?" 

"I cannot sa-"

The vase shattered on the floor, causing a loud clank. Donghae bit his lip as Hyuk fumed. 

"You have three seconds, Choi Seunghyun. If you don't tell me after that, I don't know what I'll do." 

Seunhyun kept his head down, not opening his lips. 

"You leave me no choice-" 

"No Hyukkie don't kill him!" Donghae jumped in front of Hyuk and Seunghyun. 

"Donghae I'm not-" 

"NO! You can't just go around killing people Hyukkie! What if it wasss me instead of Seunghyunnie? Would you kill me twooo?" 

Hyukjae swallowed, his eyes softening a bit. He sighed. "I wasn't going to kill him anyways, Donghae. I'm a highschooler not a murderer." 

Hae blushed and moved away. 

"Anyways, I'll let you go this time Choi. I want you to stay clear of Donghae's - and mine - path from now on." 

Seunghyun bowed deeply and nodded. "Thank you sir." 

Donghae beamed and waved one last time as Seunghyun walked out. 

"Letshhh go home, Hyukkie." Donghae whined, laying his head on the elder's shoulder. 

Hyukjae sighed. He bent down and picked Donghae up bridal style. 

The younger yelped. "I-I can walk." 

Hyuk scoffed. "You can't even talk right. I don't trust your legs." 

Donghae pouted as he was carried out of the suite and down into Hyukjae's red car. 

 

"Thank you." Donghae said once he'd sobered up a bit.

Hyukjae kept his eyes on the road but the smile on his face was visible. "Whatever." 

 

Kyuhyun frowned. "And you just let him go?" 

"You should've called one of us. Or your police squad! Someone might still be out to get Donghae!" Siwon hissed, his face red. 

Yesung sighed and quieted the two. "Let him speak, you fools." 

Hyuk smirked and lay back in his chair. "Of course I let him go. Why, you ask? Simple. I already know who his boss is." 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just couldn't make T.O.P a bad person! I lurveee him <3 

Sorry for the long wait and.... 

Sub to my new fic! It features Kris of Exo M and is on my new accound _shimo_ 

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/584397/my-stupid-step-brother-fluff-romance-you-ocgirl-kris

Please check it out :)