Being sick

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Sungjoo's POV:

 

''Omo! I can't wait to see Jiyong hyung again!'' I said while I was jumping up and down in my car seat. YG had taken me specially to the YG building to see Jiyong again. I was so thrilled! After being a while in the car we arrived. YG asked me if I knew the way to the dorms and I nodded and ran immediately up the stairs to the big hall way with all the dorms. I politely waited in front of the door to get permission of YG. He chuckled. ''Oh go on..! You know you can go in..!''. After he said that I opened the door and run inside. ''Jiyong hyung! I'm here!''. But I didn't saw anyone in the living room where I entered. It was silent until I heard some strange sounds coming from the bathroom. ''Jiyong..? Are you here?'' I exclaimed through the dorm. After a while somebody came out of the bathroom but it wasn't Jiyong, it was Daesung. ''Hyung..? Where is Jiyong?'' I asked not knowing what was going on. Daesung stayed quiet and looked down. ''Jiyong is in the bathroom, he might stay in there for a while... But I will tell him that you are here, okay?'' He told me. I nodded and sat down on the couch. It took so long...

 

Jiyong's POV:

 

I was sitting next to the toilet as I heard Daesung come back in again with a towel. ''Jiyong... Your cousin is here... I told him to wait but I think somebody needs to tell him what is going on...''. I nodded but soon it was the time again... I needed to puke again. This had been going on for like 30 minutes... First headaches and now I couldn't do something else but puking. After a while it stopped again and I felt Seunghyun's hand rubs my back. ''It's okay...'' He said. ''We are here...''. Nobody had a clue what was going on. They think this just came out of the blue... But I'm the only one who knows it. It had been a few weeks since I had that private time with Seunghyun... All the symptoms... It could only be one thing. I did a test and it turned out to be true... No mistake... ''Guys... I need to tell you all something...''. Seunghyun looked at me. ''What is it, love..? You can tell us everything''. He said. I almost didn't dare to say it, but I had to... ''I-I'm... Pregnant....''

 

A/N: YAY MPREG TIMEEE! :D hahaha! request for names and if it needs to become a boy or a girl you can always leave that in the comments! :) Thank you all for who commented last time and I hope you guys like it! :) xxx

And here a pic of GD with a baby! ♥