Results

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Jiyong's POV:

''Aigoo... What took you so long? I'm hungry..!'' I said. Seunghyun chuckled. ''There was a cute child in the hallways''. I smiled. 'Little kids are indeed very cute'' I said. ''But now I want my food.'' Seunghyun started laughing. ''Here you go, love'' He said while giving me a kiss in my cheek. Just when I started to feel slightly dizzy. I rubbed my eyes. ''Are you okay?'' my boyfriend asked me. ''Hmm.. Just a little dizzy...''. Seunghyun suddenly put his hand on my forehead. ''You're slightly hot...'' I chuckled. ''Hehe... I know I'm hot.'' ''No for real, Jiyong! Shall I otherwise call the doctor?''. I didn't want the doctor to examine me again... But on the other hand I didn't feel really well... ''Okay...'' I said. ''But don't over exaggerate, just ask for painkillers or something.'' My boyfriend nodded and left my room. I started to feel more dizzy and got quite a bad headache. Before I knew it my head started to get heavy and everything went black. 

 

Hyungsoo's (K.Will) POV:

I was drinking some coffee at the hospital restaurant when Seunghyun walked up to me. ''Hyungsoo, can you please check on Jiyong for a moment..? He said he is feeling dizzy and wanted some painkillers.'' ''Hmm, sure. Everything for a good friend, right?'' I said while I stood up and drank the last bits of my coffee. I walked together with Seunghyun towards Jiyongs room. ''I'm gonna go to the toilet real quick okay? You can go to his room already, I'll be there soon.'' I said while Seunghyun nodded and walked to the room. I just finished washing my hands in the toilet when I heard someone shouting. I immediately ran outside when I saw Seunghyun standing in the door opening calling for my name. ''Hyungsoo! Please!''. When I rushed inside I saw Jiyong was laying unconscious in his bed. ''Jiyong?! Can you hear me?'' I said while shaking his shoulders. No response. I looked at the monitors but no abnormal heart rate or blood pressure. ''What's wrong with him??'' Seunghyun asked me. ''I don't know... Everything seems fine, he's just... unconscious...'' At that moment I saw Jiyong's eyes open again. ''Jiyong..?'' ''Hmm..? What is it..?'' He said. ''Eh... You out.''. I was confused. ''Jinja..?'' he said surprised. ''Hmm. Be right back, okay?''. I said as I walked out to go to take a look at his test results and scans. I walked towards the nurses desk. ''Hey, have the results of Kwon Jiyong already came back?'' I asked one of the nurses. ''Ah nae, here you go Dr. Kim.'' She said as she handed me all the papers. I noticed something abnormal when going through the results. I immediately went back to Jiyong's room. ''Jiyong,'' I said. ''Nae doctor..?'' ''We got your results and we now finally know what's wrong. Your body was exposed to a substance called chloroform.''. Jiyong looked at me as if I was speaking in a weird language or something. ''It's a substance what was used as an anesthetic back in the days.. So yeah... That explains already quite a lot...'' ''Nae... wow... that substance is very strong then...''. I nodded. ''Yeah, we think it was an overdosis of chloroform as when you were brought in here in the hospital we couldn't wake you up. This also explains the tiredness and the passing out.'' Jiyong sighed. ''Well it's a relief that we now know what it is.'' ''Hmm... The substance hasn't completely left the body yet and that might take quite a while. We can send you back home but be aware that faining episodes can occur so when going out or something there needs to be someone by your side.'' I said. ''Ah that's no problem for Jiyong when he has a very handsome boyfriend'' Seunghyun immediately said. I laughed. ''Shall I get the discharging papers then?'' ''Nae!'' Jiyong exclaimed. He looked happy just as he was before the whole accident. Now we only need to find out who... Who did this to him..?

 

A/N: Annyeeoonnngg! How are you guys! Do you still like the plot? If you would like anything to happen or have any suggestions: please leave a comment!!! :)