The worst nightmare you can ever imagine

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Seunghyun's POV: 

Suddenly I woke up by some weird sounds. I noticed Jiyong was gone. I chuckled a bit. He's probably still eating my chocolate. I went out of my bed and walked towards the kitchen to take a quick look but he wasn't there. I searched through the whole first floor but no sign of my love. ''Jiyong..?!'' I shouted through the house, but no response. I went downstairs to take a look there. ''Jiyong?! Are you here?''. Still it stayed silent. When I entered the livingroom I saw that it was a mess. ''Omo..!'' The television was gone, our playstation, our laptops and even instruments that we play... Everything was gone... I the lights to clear up my vision and I noticed my jiyong was laying on the floor in the corner of the living room. ''JIYONG!!!''. I started crying. His head was bleeding and even though I called his name he didn't open his eyes. ''Help!'' I screamed. ''Please..!!'' 

 

Daesung's POV:

I was woken up by screams and loud noises from downstairs and I immediately woke up Youngbae and Seungri. Seungri was in a deep sleep but I managed to wake him up. ''Hmm.. Why do you wake me up at this time..?'' He said while yawning. ''I think something is wrong..!''. I ran downstairs with Seungri and Youngbae following behind me. When I followed the screaming I entered the living room. I saw Seunghyun sitting on his knees... crying... with Jiyong in his arms... I ran towards them. ''Omo!! What happened?!''. Seunghyun shook his head. ''I don't know...'' He said scared while crying. ''Seungri! Get me my phone..! Palli!''. Just moments later Seungri got me my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and called my friend Hyungsoo. ''Yeoboseyo..? Ah dae, Hyungsoo... Please come, it's Jiyong is hurt and we all don't know what's wrong...''. I took a quick look at Jiyong. ''I think he hit his head and he still doesn't wake up... Ah.. okay.. komapsumnida..'' I hung up the phone. ''Who was that..?'' Youngbae asked me. ''My friend Hyungsoo, he's a resident at Seoul National University Hospital and he lives just a few blocks away.''. Seunghyun still looked frightned by the fact that Jiyong wasn't awake. Before we knew it the bell rang and I ran towards the door. I opened the door and saw my friend. ''Hyungsoo..! Please.. Palli!'' I took Hyungsoo to Jiyong. ''You really didn't know what happened..?'' He said while he got on his knees and tried to examine him. ''No... we just heard screams coming from downstairs and found him like this...'' Seungri answered. ''Hmm okay...'' Hyungsoo said. In the corner of my eye I saw Seunghyun shaking. I hugged him. ''Don't be scared... C'mon sit down...'' I said while I took his hand and we sat down on the couch. ''Who did such a horrible thing to my Jiyong..?'' He said. ''I don't know... but we will get that person, okay? Trust me...''. I comforted Seunghyun a little. ''Guys, I think it's better if we take him to the hospital... I can't find anything abnormal, but it's still weird that he doesn't wake up...''. We all agreed to that. ''We can take my car.'' Youngbae said. ''Yeah, that's a good idea'' Hyungsoo said, while he carefully took Jiyong on his back and went out of the house towards the car. We went with 2 cars, the one of Yongbae with Jiyong, Hyungsoo and Seunghyun in it and the rest of us took a taxi towards the hospital. As I told the taxi to hurry we arrived quite early. We waited at the entrance for Hyungsoo. In a distance I saw Hyungsoo coming with Jiyong carried on his back. The doors of the ER opened and everything went like a slow motion. Nurses running and doctors rushing towards him. Hyungsoo went with the doctors into a room to take care of Jiyong but we weren't aloud to. At this moment we all could cry. So many many things running through my mind... Who did it? Why? But one thing the most of all: What will now happen to Jiyong..?

 

A/N: Wowwww...! Did you guys like this chapter??? I hope you guys did :) Just to make things clear Hyungsoo is the real name of K.Will ;) I really liked it to put him into this fanfic ^^ and I hope you guys will like it :) Byyee! xx