Worse than I thought

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Seunghyuns POV:

 

We arrived at the x-ray department. He needed to go in that weird looking bright room, but I didn't want to let him go. 

He finally was mine and right now we are together and immediately I need to let go of him... 

 

''Can't we just stay here for a little longer..?'' I shyly asked Jiyong.

''Seunghyun, I need to go in there... My hand hurts like hell and I want to know how bad it is. I want my hand to be fixed Seunghyun.''

 

I nodded. Ofcourse... His hand... Don't be such a selfish man Seunghyun... His hand is priority now.

 

''I understand... You go in there and I will wait here until you come out.''  I said.

''Well, see you with a few minutes then.'' Jiyong said while he hugged me and smiled at me.

 

Everybody was looking at us like we were some sort of freaks... If you love someone you can love someone right? Male or female, is it so weird?

 

I waited silently in the hallway for him to come out.

After a while he came out together with the doctor.

I heard them talking but they were to far away to hear what about so I walked towards them.

When I came closer I saw a sad expression on Jiyong's face.

 

''Is there something wrong?'' I asked.

''The glass has gone deeper than we thought...'' The doctor replied.

''So..?''

''Well the only option to remove the glass is with surgery I'm affraid...''

 

I looked at Jiyong, now I know why he looks so sad and scared. His dad... He died during an operation when he was 4... 

He probably thinks the same thing is going to happen to him...

 

I hugged Jiyong.

 

''Don't be scared...'' I whispered into his ear. ''You're gonna be fine...''

He shaked his head and his eyes became watery. ''I don't want it... I don't want to die, Seunghyun...''

''You aren't going to die, Jiyong... You are in the best possible hands here.''

''But what if something goes wrong, hyung?''

''There won't be made any mistakes... Just trust the doctors... Trust me...''

 

I saw Jiyong thinking... I felt quite sad about him being so scared but this needed to be done.

 

''Okay...'' Jiyong said. ''I'll do it...''

 

Suddenly the doctor jumped in the conversation.

 

''It's okay if you have some fears but trust me, nothing will go wrong... It's an simple procedure, nothing to worry about.''

''When will the surgery be?'' I asked.

''Probably tomorrow morning, we can't let that glass stay in too long so we will book him in as soon as possible.''

 

I heared jiyong sighing, but it is what it is and it's for the best...