The important day

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Youngbae's POV: 

 

Yesterday afternoon I received a phonecall of Seunghyun about Jiyong. I told the rest of the boys about the surgery and we all decided to go this morning to the hospital to be there for him. 

We walked in to Jiyong's hospital room

''Hi there'' I said as I smiled a bit. ''How are you feeling..?''

Jiyong looked scared, I understand why he doesn't want to go into surgery but he needs to...

I sat right next to him and tried to comfort him. 

''C'mon don't be scared,'' I said while I rubbed his back. ''you be better in no time''

I looked at him but he still looked anxious and stayed silent.

 

A few moments later Seunghyun and the rest of the boys joined us in the room. Seunghyun told us that he talked with the doctor and that it's almost time for Jiyong to go.

Suddenly Jiyong spoke. ''S-Seunghyun... Do you want to stay with me when I go in there..?'' 

Seunghyun smiled and responded. ''Ofcourse I will, I will stay with you until you wake up...''

Jiyong let out a tear as Seunghyun and Jiyong hugged eachother. They were so cute together, a perfect couple.

 

Just a bit later doctors and nurses came in to prepare Jiyong for his surgery.

''Ready..?'' His main doctor asked.

Jiyong nodded slightly and got wheeled out of the hospital room together with Seunghyun to the operating room.

 

Seunghyun's POV:

The doors of the operating room opened. It is so bright in here.

I held Jiyong's hand to comfort him. ''Remember what I said. I stay here all the time...''

Jiyong got put on another bed and all kinds of monitors got attached to him.

A few seconds later a doctor put some white fluid into his IV what made Jiyong sleepy.

Jiyong looked at me.. Anxious..

''Don't be scared, it will be okay...''

I wanted to cry but I kept myself strong.

Jiyongs eyes closed further and further as he went deeper of to sleep.

Doctors told me to go out of the operating room and so did I after I kissed him on his forehead and let out a few tears.

 

I walked out of the operating room and waited outside for quite a while...

Suddenly a doctor came out and told me some good news.

''The surgery succeeded and he will wake up soon.''

 

A/N: Sorry I have been inactive lately but I hope you guys like this chapter, I will also post an EXO oneshot today so stay tuned!! :D