Waking up

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Jiyong's POV:

 

I slowly opened my eyes. I heared all kinds of weird and loud voices around me. ''He's waking up!'' I heared someone with a low voice yell next to me. Then my vision got better and realised that loud boy was my boyfriend. ''Hey there...'' He said while he smiled at me a my hair. I felt tired and exhausted, but I had enough strength to pay attention to my lovely bofriend. But soon enough the pain was all gone and I could clearly focus on my friends and my boyfriend. 

We all started having fun and stuff. We started thinking about our tour as we needed a way to continue it as we couldn't let our fans down. I needed to stay in here for a few more days but tonight we are supposed to have a show. Then Seungri jumped in. ''Can't we just put a camera here and do something with a live stream, you can maybe sing some bits of your solo songs as it's a little hard to sing all together when we aren't all at the same place. But at least you are involved right..?''. We all realised what just came out of Seungri's mouth: Something smart! We talked about with YG about and everything turned out to be working. Later Daesung said he was gonna get me a surprise as he saw me getting a little tired. I asked what it was but he didn't want to tell me.

Just a few moments later Daesung came in with a cup of coffee.

''Daesuuunngg!!!!'' I exclaimed. I was sooooo desperate for coffee. I grabbed the cup and drunk it almost in 1 go. I was thirsty and a little tired so coffee was the perfect solution. Everybody looked weird at me. ''What?'' I said. ''I just really like coffee okay!'' I drunk the last bit of my coffee very fast. As I was done I had some left overs on my upper lip and it looked as I had a mustache.

They all started laughing until I realised what was wrong. ''Oh c'mon guys!''. I pouted and wanted to whipe it away of my face. But before I could do that Seunghyun sat next to me and gave me a very intense kiss and in that process he took the left overs of coffee with him. ''Better..?'' He said. I chuckled as I snuggled closer to him. During the kissing and hugging I suddenly felt some pain in my hand. The bandages that were around my hand turned from white to red as I realised that my hand was bleeding. Daesung quick called for a doctor as he then concluded that the wound opened again but it wasn't such a big deal. I sighed of relief and looked at my boyfriend. He just stood there. ''Seunghyun, are you okay..?'' I said. He kept looking at my hand and I suddenly saw him lower to the ground as he fainted. ''Seunghyun!''

 

A/N: Annyeong!!! How are you guys doing? :)  I'm sorry for this ''dramatic'' chapter but trust me it will be okay! I hope you all like it! Byeeee!