Unexpected visit

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Seunghyuns POV:

The concert was done and when we started undressing a familiar face walked into the dressing room. It was YG who came in with a cute little boy beside him. ''Hey guys I want you guys to meet this little man right here, this is Kwon Sungjoo, Jiyongs cousin'' YG said. ''But... What is he doing here..?'' I softly replied. ''He just heard jiyong was in hospital during the concert, he was actually here to surprise him but since Jiyong is not here tonight I thought you could maybe take him with you to the hospital.'' YG answered. Ahww... he must be very sad... ''I will take good care of him,'' I said with a big smile while I ruffled through the boy his hair. ''We will make Jiyong very happy'' I said while I lower on my knees to his level and give the 9 year old a big hug. 

Just a moment later we stepped all into a car and drove off to the hospital. Seungri was driving and the rest of us were discussing how we thought of surprising Jiyong. ''We can all go in except for you,'' Daesung said while pointing at Sungjoo. ''And after we gave a sign you can come in with something like flowers or a little present and surprise him, okay..?''. The boy smiled and really liked the idea. When we arrived we did as planned and all walked into Jiyongs room except for Sungjoo. We talked a bit about how it was to be on stage again as this was meant to be our comeback concert. Then Seungri jumped into the conversation. ''Hey Jiyong do you want to know what, or better who we brought for you today..?''. My boyfriend looked confused. ''What do you mean panda..? What did you do..?'' I got to the door and quickly gave a sign with his fingers and waited for the little boy to come in, but he didn't. ''C'mon...'' I whispered, but he stayed outside. I walked towards him and asked him what was wrong. ''I don't dare to go...'' Sungjoo said shy while his eyes started watering. ''Oh it's okay... C'mon... Let's go together okay..?'' Sungjoo nodded and I lifted him up onto my shoulders and walked in. ''Look it's Sungjoo!''. Jiyong immediately started crying of joy and took the little boy into his arms. He was so happy to see him. ''Omo! Sungjoo..!'' They hugged each other as they were brother who have been living together for all their lives while in reality they haven't seen each other for 2 years... It made me happy and so were the rest of us. Everybody had big smiles upon their faces. 

It was already very late and Sungjoo and the rest started to get very tired. Sungjoo was already sleeping into Jiyong's arms. It was so adorable..! I laid down in the bed next to me and drifted off. It was such a beautiful day, the concert even though Jiyong was not fully with us... I'm sure Sungjoo made his day after all what happened. But GD will soon be able to be with us on stage again. I smiled with all these thoughts in my mind and slowly drifted off to sleep...

 

A/N: Hey guyyyyss!! How are you all doing? I'm quite busy but I try to upload as much as possible! :) If you got any requests for a story line/ extra character you can ask because I'm running out of ideas for this fanfic..! :P I'm think of maybe mpreg... but yeah... maybe a bit too much for this fanfic but we will see... xD If you like that idea, please tell me! byeeeee! xxx