Shadows

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Jiyong's POV:

 

I signed the discharging papers and was ready to go home. No crappy hospital beds and gross tasting food anymore. I was still quite tired but that was okay, I had Seunghyun by my side so I should be fine. When we arrived back home we noticed that the whole house was a huge mess. After the accident we didn't came back home. ''God... What a mess...'' Daesung said. ''Let's clean it up then!'' I said when I wanted to pick up some stuff from the floor but something grabbed me. It felt just like the accident. I immediately looked around. Frightend. It tried to get my hand back. Then I realised it was just Seunghyun. ''Are you okay..?'' Seunghyun said. ''Maybe you should rest. Go to bed Jiyong, you need it.''. I nodded and slowly walked of to my room. I changed my clothes and was laying in my bed. I wanted to lay in my bed but on that moment I heard something coming from outside. I look out of the window and saw a strange figure. I came closer to the window. I got scared. So scared I couldn't move. It started talking to me. ''Jiyong... Kwon Jiyong...'''. I was still standing there, I didn't dare to say anything. ''Be prepared...'' It said. Before it strangly disappeared in just a fraction of a second. I looked around me in fear. Where did it go? I kept hearing the voice of the shadow in my head. It kept repeating itself.. ''Jiyong... Be prepared.. Jiyong.. Kwon Jiyong...'' It didn't stop. ''WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!'' I yelled. On that moment Seunghyun came in. ''Jiyong..?'' He said. ''NO STOP IT! GO AWAY!'' I hided under my blankets and put my hands in front of my ears. The voice bacame louder. It kept talking to me. But it wasn't there. Or was it..? Was it in my head..? Was it real..? ''MAKE IT STOP!''. Before I knew the blankets were taken off and standing infront of me was Seunghyun. ''What is wrong?'' He said. The voice stopped. ''There is something out there! Looking for me! It keeps coming after me! I keep hearing it!'' ''I don't hear anything..? Jiyong are you okay..?'' He said while he seated himself next to me. ''Yes I'm okay! Why don't you believe me?!'' ''Ssshhh...'' Seunghyun said. ''I believe you... But there is nobody else here in this room except for us.''  I shook my head. ''The is somebody here with us. A few seconds ago it was outside! Then it came in! And when you came in it dissapeared..!'' Seunghyun sighed. ''Jiyong... You're tired... Have some sleep... It will be better afterwards... Just rest...'' He said while he let me lay down in my bed and turned the lights off. I didn't want to sleep. I couldn't. Seunghyun walked out of the room and there it was again. A strange shadow appeared infront of me. ''You can't hide from me, Jiyong...'' It said. ''GO AWAY YOU STUPID THING THAT YOU ARE!'' ''I won't go away... I will never go away... I always will be here...''. I suddenly felt strange. I felt really sleepy. My eyes suddenly closed. Everything went black. Finally... Silence... A moment of peace...

 

A/N: HEY GUYS! IM SOOOOO SORRY... I wasn't really up for writing fanfic recently and I was soooo busy... But I promise I now have oceans of time XD. I hope you like this chapter! Please leave a comment! :) xx BYE