Relief

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Seunghyun's POV:

 

I slowly opened my eyes and not short after I realised I was in a hospital bed. I saw Jiyong in the bed next to me looking at me. ''Seunghyun..?'' he asked. I tried to sit up straight in my bed as then my head started to hurt a bit. ''Ahh'' I moaned. After that moan Jiyong stepped out of his bed and sat down at the edge of mine. ''How are you feeling..?'' He said softly. ''My head hurts... B-But.. what happened..?''. A silence fell. Then the doctor jumped in. ''You fainted. Just out of the blue... Do you maybe know what could have caused it..? Because our tests don't show anything special.''. I kept thinking and then I realised everything what happened before I fainted. Jiyong's hand. I suddenly looked up at his hand. ''Your hand...''. ''What..? My hand..?'' Jiyong responded. ''Yeah.. It was all covered in.. b-b... blood...''. The doctor sighed of relief. ''Ohw... I get it... It was just because of the blood. But luckily nothing to worry about.'' It was then when I suddenly felt two arms wrap around my body. It were Jiyongs who hugged me. ''You're not gonna die..!''. Die..? What..?! ''What do you mean, die..?'' I asked shocked. ''I thought you were gonna die!'' Jiyong exclaimed. Wow... He was really worried about me... To comfort him I hugged him back as we both let out a tear. 

The doctor told me to strengthen up a bit and so I did. The headaches were gone soon after some medication and I was able to go home, but I didn't want to. I didn't want to leave my boyfriend here alone. But unfortunately we had to leave, Jiyong needed to get stronger too and Daesung, Youngbae, Seungri and I needed to prepare for the concert of this afternoon. Nothing will be the same without Jiyong but again, we can't let our fans down. We told our manager to send a filming crew to the hospital so we could have a live stream with Jiyong.

~ time jump ♪♪♪ duulluuduuludududuu ♪♪♪ ~

 

Jiyong's POV:

All stuff was set, I had food, some drinks, all the cameras were set and my microphone got attached onto my shirt. The moment was there, the concert begun and on a tv screen I saw the 4 boys dancing and jumping up and down on the stage. They looked so happy on there... Without me... Just seconds later they stopped after they had sung Blue and explained why I wasn't there. The whole crowd turned silent and just as the rest of the boys on stage, I turned emotional. The live stream begun and I needed to say something like: ''Hi, G-Dragon here.'' but I couldn't. I stayed silent as I then started my song That XX. Half way during the song I saw Seunghyun crying on the stage via the monitor. I couldn't continue... I suddenly stopped singing and ask for a moment. I needed to get to my senses again. While I was whipping away the sad tears I heard the audience screaming and clapping and trying to encourage me to do another song. I smiled widely as it felt so great to have so much support of your fans. Just when I got myself all together again I one of my favourite songs: Crayon. I cheered up everybody and even my boyfriend who couldn't stop crying had now a big smile on his face. I went crazy even though I was in a hospital bed. I managed to get out and even dance! I felt happy, just as a star who can finally shine bright. This was a beautiful moment and for sure a moment I'll never forget...

 

A/N: Hey guys! See...? I told you Seunghyun would be okay..? some sad bits but luckily a sort of happy ending ;) I hope you like it and don't forget to leave some comments! I was very happy to see 4 comments after my last chapter hehe ^^ saranghaeyo!! I'm just gonna finish off with some fun gifs/pics to thank you all ;) xxxxxx

Hehehehe kiss scene ♥

hahahah GTOP ♥

 

OMO! T.O.P. you're so funny!

Hheheeh GTOPPPP 

OMOO SO HANDSOMMEEEE AND CUTE XD

GD trying to do aegyo xD