Cute kids

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Jiyong's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes. Aigoo... I'm so tired... I rubbed my eyes and then I opened them fully. By that moment I was in a strange room. Am I not home..? I looked around. All white... Suddenly I saw a young man in white clothing walking towards me. ''Oh!'' He exclaimed. I got even more confused... He ran out and came back with a really tall man also dressed in white. ''Ah... Kwon Jiyong... You all scared us...''. What..? Scared..? How does he even know my name? ''Do you know where you are..?'' He asked me. I shook my head. ''Your in the hospital, do you remember what happened..?''. Again I shook my head. ''Hmm.. Dr. Kim, please order a CT scan and blood tests.'' Then the man who appeared to be a doctor focussed on me again. ''You were brought in by one of our residents Kim Hyungsoo and your friends... There were people in the house who I think tried to fight you...''. What??? Strangers in our dorm..? ''Your boyfriend found you unconscious and even here in the hospital we couldn't wake you up... But now that you're finally awake we can try to find the cause of this.''. I nodded but I still was confused. Who did this to me..? A little while later the other doctor who's name was Hyungsoo came back in again. ''Jiyong-ah... we were really worried about you... If the boys didn't found you, it probably would had been too late... I'm really glad you're awake now.'' He smiled. Hmmm... That name... Hyungsoo.. It sounds so familiar... ''Do I know you..? Your name sounds familiar to me...'' I asked him. He nodded. ''Yeah, I'm a good friend of Daesung. We were really good friends back in the days.''. Ah yeah.. Now I remember..! He used to visit every 2 weeks. ''So... What will happen now..?'' I asked the other doctor. ''We ordered some tests and scans to make sure that you're okay and we need to know what was the cause of all this. When that's all done and everything is fine you can go home soon.''

 

Seunghyun's POV:

When one of the nurses told me Jiyong was finally awake I immediately ran towards his room and stormed inside. ''OMG! Jiyong!! You're awake!!!!'' I hugged him and wanted to cry again. ''Jiyong... I thought you were never gonna wake up...'' I softly said. ''Oh don't be silly... I'll never do such a thing...'' ''Well I'm really glad you're awake'' I said while I hugged him again... ''Would you like to have anything..? I'll get everything you need'' I said. ''Hmmm... I'm a little hungry... I think a sandwich will do.'' Jiyong responded. ''Okay love,'' I smiled at him. ''Be right back then, okay?''. He nodded with a smile and I walked out to the hospital restaurant to buy some food. When I bought the sandwiches for me and Jiyong I realised a little girl with a beautiful long hair was standing next to me. ''Oh, hi there..!'' I said while smiling at her. I lowered to the ground to reach her height. ''What's your name..?'' I asked. ''M-Minyoung...''. She looked scared and shy. ''Minyoung..? Are you hungry?''. She softly nodded. ''Would you like to have any of these..?''. I pointed at some cupcakes standing behind the glass wall of the restaurant. She started smiling and nodded. ''Shall I buy them for you then..?'' ''Nae..!'' She exclaimed. She didn't look shy anymore. She looked happy. Even though she's probably ill she could still be forget it for a moment and be happy. I bought the cupcake for her and sat down at a bench in a huge hallway. I put her on my lap. ''Is it delicious..?'' I asked. ''Nae..! Gomawo oppa!''. I looked at my watch and I was already away for quite a while. ''Minyoung..?'' ''Nae..?'' ''I need to go again okay..? My friend is here too and he's veeeryyyyy hungry too..!'' ''Oppa! You need to bring him a cupcake too!'' ''Aniya... I he wanted to have a sandwich.'' ''A sandwich..? But cupcakes are yummy!!''. I chuckled. ''I know! Well you enjoy your cupcake! I gotta get going. Bye Minyoung!''. She waved at me and happily hopped away again. She was really cute. If I could only have such a beautiful daughter like her...

 

A/N: Annyeoonng! I thought the ending is really cute :) Please like it and I'll update very soon again! BYE! xxx