Strange things

2 boys who share 1 secret.

Jiyong's POV:

''Hyung..?'' I whispered. ''Hyung?'' I said. He didn't want to wake up. ''Hyung. Hyung..! Hyung! HYUNG!''. Seunghyun finally was awake... after screaming and shouting... ''Aigoo.. why do you wake me at this time..? It's 3 am!'', he said. ''Hyung... where is the chocolate in this house..?'' ''Chocolate?" ''Yes hyung... I'm hungry!''. He facepalmed himself. ''You really wanna eat chocolate at this time?!?'' He asked. ''Yeah ofcourse! That's what pregnant men do!'' I said. He sighed. ''Okay... You know where the kitchen is, right?''. I nodded and looked at him. ''The first drawer on the left, at the back of the drawer is a secret place where the chocolate is, okay?''. I didn't think but ran straight towards the kitchen. I opened the drawer and found the chocolate. Hmmm.. it was white chocolate, my favourite... Suddenly I saw someone walk into the room and turn on the lights, it was Daesung. He rubbed his eyes and said: ''What are you doing here so early in the morning..?''. I quickly put the chocolate back in the drawer as it's a secret that the chocolate lays there. ''Ehh.. Nothing.''. Daesung looked at me. ''Then if there is nothing, what are you doing here out of your bed..?''. ''I couldn't sleep... and ehh.. I wanted a drink.''. ''A drink?'' Daesung said. ''Yes, I wanted some milk...'' ''Milk? But you hate milk?'' ''Aniyaaa... I like milk! It's... eh.. very delicious!''. I actually hated milk but yeah.. everything to hide the secret. ''Well drink it then... If you say you like milk than you can drink it.'' Oh ... Now I need to drink it... But again... Everything to hide the secret... I took a glass of milk and sipped a bit of it. I tried to smile a bit so it would look as if I like it. ''C'mon, is that all?'' Daesung said. I grabbed the glass and took another big sip. It made me sick... Before I knew it I was standing above the sink. Puking. ''You like it right?'' ''Yeah... or... actaully no...'' I whiped my mouth and looked at Daesung. ''Well what were you doing then..?'' I sighed... I didn't want to tell him as Seunghyun told me it was a secret... ''Don't you dare tell anyone okay?'' ''Okay..? what is it?'' I opened the drawer and showed the chocolate. ''Is that all..? Chocolate?'' ''Secret chocolate!!''. I saw Daesung facepalming himself. ''Pabo... Just go back to bed again okay..?'' I nodded and slowly walked back to his bedroom. 

Just before I entered my bedroom again I heard something coming from the living room. I opened the door of our bedroom but all the boys were there... Hmm... I think it must have been the wind from outside... I layed down in my bed and closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. There it was again. That same noise... what was it? I raised out of bed and walked on my bare feet towards the living room where the noise was coming from. I the lights to see if anything was there. ''Hello..?'' It stayed silent for a while. Then that same noise was there again but this time from another place. I turned around and tried to see where it came from. ''Hello?! Is anyone here?!''. The lights went of and everything went black. I couldn't see a thing anymore. Suddenly a felt something grab me, I couldn't move anymore. I tried to scream for help but a piece of wet cloth was put against my mouth. It smelled weird. I still tried to get away but I couldn't. My eyes started to close without me wanting them to. I couldn't even stand on my feet. I fell to the ground and my eyes closed...

 

A/N: SORRRYYYYY! I was so busy with school.. :( But now I have 1 week vacation so I will upload immediately more chapters ;) Please don't hate me :P xxx