Chapter 32

My Fake Girlfriend

            “Hmmmm…” said Seeyang, softly.  “I love you too, Kyuhyun.”

            “What?!” asked Jonghyun, offended as he opened his eyes.  The couple was about to fall asleep on Jonghyun’s bed.  He caught the flu a few days after they returned from Busan and Seeyang blamed herself.  She assumed that it was their time at the beach that had caused him to get sick, so she’s helping tend him and the others back to health.  Jonghyun’s flu was contagious and got the guys sick as well.  Somehow, Seeyang hasn’t been sick yet.  “Seeyang, say that again.”

            Her eyes were still closed as she hummed softly to the song she was listening to from her MP3.  “Subae…  I love your lips.” she said, drowsily.  Jonghyun sent her a glare and pinched her stomach.  “OW!  Jonghyun, that hurt…  Besides…  I was about to fall asleep.”  Seeyang sent him a glare through her sleepy eyes.

            “You love who?” asked Jonghyun, as he pulled one of her ear plugs out of her ear due to his anger.

            “Hmmmm….” thought Seeyang.  Apparently, she wasn’t thinking when she made that comment.  “I did I say that I love Kyuhyun-sunbae?”  Jonghyun didn’t say anything as he stared at her.  She laughed softly, as she closed her eyes.  “Oh…  Kyuhyun Subae…  I love you too.”

            “I thought that I was Number 1.” said Jonghyun, offended.  “Your number 1 idol…”

            Seeyang smiled as she plugged the ear plug into his ear.  The song she was listening to was a soft guitar song with Kyuhyun singing.  He singed, “I love you…” with a soothing warm voice.

            “Maybe if you write a song saying those three words…  I might say the same thing for Kyuhyun to you.” said Seeyang.

            Jonghyun stared at her, not sure what to feel.  He, then, just leaned in and gave her a big wet kiss, sercretly hoping that he’ll transimtt his flu virus to her and she’ll get sick for saying that she “love” Kyuhyun.  After he pulled away from the kiss, she rolled her eyes at him.

            “Stop trying to make me sick.  That’s not really nice.” said Seeyang, as she shifted her body away from Jonghyun, turning to the wall.  “I should go home, where there aren’t 4 sick boys lying around.”  She sat up tiredly.

            “You’re not going home.” stated Jonghyun, as he pulled her back onto the bed.

            “I was teasing.” smiled Seeyang, as he pulled her closer to him.  He wanted her warmth.  Unlike Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin, Jonghyun had someone to keep him warm for the time being and it was great.  The early December weather is cold.    “I’m too lazy to go home right now.”

            “I want you to keep me warm, so don’t leave.” said Jonghyun, as he looked down at Seeyang.

            “You know, you’re not the only one who wants some warmth.” said Seeyang.  “I should go sleep with Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin for once.”

            “No.” fimly stated Jonghyun.  “You’re my girlfriend, I’m not going to share you just like that.”

            “It’ll be nice if you do.” commented Yonghwa.  He woke up from his nap as well.  “I would assume that with all that cuddling going on over there that you would be healthy by now Jonghyun, but no…”

            Seeyang laughed.  “That is true.” she said, as she looked at her boyfriend.  He just smiled.

            “I’m still sick.  Can’t you feel how hot my body is?” asked Jonghyun.

            Seeyang placed her hand on his forehead; he still has a fever like the others.  “You’ve been sick for so long, Jonghyun.” she frowned.  “Maybe I should start giving you vitamin C tablets.”

            “What about me?” whined Yonghwa, tiredly from his bed.

            “I’ll give you all some when I go back to the drugstore.” said Seeyang, as she turned off her MP3.

            “Can I go to the store with you then?” coughed Yonghwa.

            “You’re sick, Yonghwa.” replied Seeyang, as she closed her eyes.

            “Yah!” said Yonghwa, tiredly.  “Jonghyun’s housewife, you better let me go.  I want to go.”

            “Yeah, yeah.” said Seeyang, sleepily.

            Jonghyun smiled and gave her a kiss.  “Dream of me in Dreamland, OK?” he said.

            “Hm.  OK…” answered Seeyang, as she fell asleep.

            “When did you decided to fully accept Seeyang as your real girlfriend?” asked Yonghwa, as he looked over at Jonghyun after Seeyang fell into a deep slumber.

            “When I realized that the woman I like would never look at me twice because of her…” answered Jonghyun, as he stared at the ceiling.  “But, it’s OK.  This is now…  It will be a memory in about a year or so…”

            Yonghwa smiled.  “Has it really been almost one year since Seeyang came into our lives?” he asked.  “Life moves too quickly for us to grasp…  Even though next year is still far away, I hope that next year will be great for the all of us, including Seeyang.”

            “I hope so too.” said Jonghyun, as he became sleepy.  “Life is too short to really enjoy it…”

            “Say, Jonghyun…” started Yonghwa.

            “Every day with you makes me swell with this unexplainable happiness…  When I’m with you, you make everything seem right even when everything is wrong…  I just really want to say that I love you…” singed Jonghyun, softly with his eyes closed.  “I never regret once accidentally falling in love with you because you are the amazing you…  I am lucky…  Lucky…  To have someone like you, who is one in a billion…  A day with you is sweet and simple, but it brings the brightest smile to my face…  Tonight, I’ll dream of you and I being together tomorrow again.  I’ll dream of you like a fool…

            “Is that your new song?” asked Yonghwa.

            “Yeah.” answered Jonghyun, as he opened his eyes.  “It’s good, isn’t it?”

            Yonghwa smiled.  “Your secret love message to Seeyang?” he asked.

            “No.” replied Jonghyun, as he smiled softly.  “Manager Kwan and Chairman Jang wanted me to write a love song as a solo and feature Seeyang…”

            “Ah…  What a bummer…  I thought that it was for real…” said Yonghwa, disappointed.  “That’s OK; I’ll write a love song for Seeyang.  It’ll probably be better than yours anyways.  You always write those sappy, love songs she doesn’t like.  And, I always write those amazing songs that she does like.”

            “Whatever.  Mine are better than yours.” said Jonghyun.

            “Yeah, for those suffering from depression.” defended Yonghwa.  “I’m quite amazed that you can even write a lovely dovey love song for Seeyang…  Well, one that is at least cheerful.”

            Jonghyun sat up on his bed after Seeyang rolled away from his chest.  He pulled out his lyric notebook from the small book case by his bed and threw it across the room to Yonghwa.  The notebook landed on Yonghwa’s stomach.

            “Flip to where the sticky note is and you’ll find the lyrics there.” said Jonghyun.

            Yonghwa did as he was told and read over the lyrics carefully.  He smiled like a crazy man by the time he read the last word.  He flipped to the next page and there were the chords to the song.  Jonghyun was practically done with his song.  After he was done with looking at the tab for the song, he looked over at Jonghyun.

            “This is actually pretty good, Jonghyun.  Your love message for Seeyang…” smiled Yonghwa.  “She’ll like it…  It’s happy and cheerful.”

            Jonghyun flashed Yonghwa a smile.  “I told you it’s good.” he said.

            “As of date, I would say that this song is the best song you’ve composed and wrote.” laughed Yonghwa, as he shook the notebook. 

            Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.  “I suppose.” he said.  “I still think my other songs are better.”

            “Yeah, right.” said Yonghwa.    “Keep on telling yourself that…  Girls are going to fall in love with this song, believe me.”

            “If you fell in love with it, of course they well.” sarcastically commented Jonghyun.

            Yonghwa laughed, as he got out of bed.  He grabbed his guitar and softly strummed the chords Jonghyun had on the tab.  “Every day with you makes me swell with this unexplainable happiness…  When I kiss you, I always worry that I might burst from the cheerfulness you’ve given me…” singed Yonghwa, softly.  He let out a soft laugh.  “I can’t wait until this solo comes out.”

 

 

            “Nikki!” smiled Seeyang, to her computer.  They were doing skpe.  “Calm down, girl!”

            Nikki stopped squealing like a fangirl and stared into the camera, embarrassed, and then let out another scream.  “Ah!!!  Jung Yonghwa!!!  CN Blue!!!” she screamed. 

            “You’re making me regret doing this.” said Seeyang, embarrassed.

            She has decided to surprise Nikki with having CN Blue join their skype session.  When Jonghyun appeared out of no where when they were talking, Nikki’s jaw dropped and just stared at him while Seeyang was talking about her finals.  Then, Yonghwa appeared along with Minhyuk and Jungshin and she started to scream.

            “I’m sorry.” said Nikki, after she calmed down.  “It’s just…  Ah!!!”

            “OK!!  OK!!  I get it!!” said Seeyang.  “They get it that you’re their fan!!  No need to scream any more!  They get that every day!”

            “I’m sorry.” bowed Nikki, in Korean.  “Hello, my name is Nikki and I’m glad to meet finally meet you all.”  CN Blue bowed and said their band introduction, in English.  Nikki let out a surpressed squeal.

            Seeyang laughed and then said, “Your Korean is sounding better.”

            “Oh, that’s good.” said Nikki, back to English.  “That’s the only Korean I know.  You guys sound really good in English, CN Blue.  Fighting!!”  CN Blue laughed at Nikki’s fandom.

            “I have to go check on the food I’m making, so I’ll be back.” said Seeyang before she stood up and walked away from the laptop.  She wanted to buy Nikki and CN Blue some time alone.

            Seeyang could Nikki laugh nervously from the kitchen and the guys started to laughing along.  “So, I was wondering…  Can you all say a few sentences in English for me?” asked Nikki.

            Seeyang looked the guys, as they looked around at each other.  They knew enough English to understand conversationally, but are always too shy to say much.  “Umm…” started Yonghwa, with a shaky voice.  “How are you today?”

            “I’m very good today.  Thank you.” answered Nikki, cheerfully.  “How is your day so far?”

            “Good.” simply answered Yonghwa.

            “And, your’s Minhyuk-sshi?” asked Nikki.

            The young man looked at s unsure what to answer exactly.  “Good.” he answered.

            “How do you like Seeyang’s cooking?” asked Nikki.

            “Umm…” said Minhyuk, as he looked at Seeyang.  “Her…  C-Cooking good.”  The guys laughed at his broken up English.  They’re so mean.

            “That’s good.” said Nikki, as she turned to Jungshin.  “Hi.”

            “Hi.” said Jungshin, shyly.  He waved into the camera and Nikki giggled.  Seeyang stepped back to the laptop after she finished checking on the stew with a small bowl of ice cream.

            “Are you eating ice cream?” laughed Yonghwa in Korean, as he stared at the bowl.  Seeyang nodded her head, as she fed a bit to Jonghyun.

            “What are you eating?” asked Nikki.

            “Ice cream.” answered Seeyang, with a smile.

            Nikki flashed a horrified look.  “Isn’t it bone chilling cold over there?” she asked. 

            Seeyang nodded her head as she smiled.  “I’m trying to advertise ice cream, can’t you see?” she sarcastically said.  Nikki flashed a questioning look.  “I’m just kidding.  I just wanted to eat ice cream, which was stored deep in the fridge of CN Blue.  Minhyuk, you want some?”  Minhyuk smiled and Seeyang fed him some.

            Nikki watched her friend feed Minhyuk.  “Are you just trying to make me jealous because I’m not there?” she asked.

            “No.” answered Seeyang.  “You can totally feed all of them when you come visit me one day.” 

            Nikki started to blush like crazy.  “No, it’s OK.” she said.

            “Why are you being shy all the sudden?” asked Seeyang, surprised.  “What happened to all those things that you said you were going to do if you meet Yonghwa in real life?”

            “I thought that you weren’t listening so I was just playing around!” lied Nikki.

            “Uh huh.” nodded Seeyang, as she handed the bowl of ice cream to Jungshin.  “Well, you screamed, one down and how many more to go?”

            “S-Shut up.” said Nikki, nervously.  “What about Kyuhyun, huh?”

            “What about Kyuhyun-sunbae?” asked CN Blue, as they turned to Seeyang before she could say anything.

            Seeyang asked, “What about Kyuhyun?”

            “You held his hand.” answered Nikki.  The episode of Seeyang accidently grabbing Kyuhyun’s hand came out.  “Did you forget Jonghyun?  How could you?”

            “No.” said Seeyang, as she was blushing.  “It was an accident.”

            “Jonghyun, weren’t you mad?” asked Nikki, in English.

            “No.” he answered, in English.

            “Stop denying it you two.” said Nikki, with a smile.

            Yonghwa laughed.  “I think Seeyang telling truth, but Jonghyun lying.” he said, with his cute English.

            Nikki laughed at Yonghwa’s statement, as Minhyuk and Jungshin chimed in.  “I don’t think so.  I think that both of them are lying.” she said.

            “No, I’m a faithful girlfriend.” said Seeyang, with a smile.  “I wouldn’t do something like that on purpose.”

            “If it’s Kyuhyun you would.” said Nikki, quickly.

            “NO, I wouldn’t!” said Seeyang quickly.  She turned to Jonghyun and said in Korean, “I wouldn’t do that.”

            “I don’t believe you now.” laughed Jonghyun in English, as he shook his head.  The guys laughed out loud as Seeyang turned to the camera.

            “What are you tyring to pull?” she desperately asked Nikki.  “Get me into some trouble?”

            Nikki laughed and then spoke in Thai.  “I’m just trying to make you two fight later and then have some good makeup .” she said.  CN Blue had no clue what she had said, but Seeyang did.

            She flashed her friend an ataken back look and stared at her friend.  “Why would you ever say that?” she asked, in English as she started to blush. 

            “Well, hello.” said Nikki, in Thai.  “You two have been together for 2 years now.  I would assume that you guys already got it going, you know.”  CN Blue just stared at the two and observing Seeyang’s reaction.  They were amazed that she understood Thai.

            “No.” answered Seeyang.  “Of course not.  You and your American mentality…  Geesh.  You of all people should know that I’m not like that.”

            “Hm.” nodded Nikki, not believing her.

            “I’m serious.” laughed Seeyang. 

            “What if it was Kyuhyun?” asked Nikki, in English.  Seeyang shook her head.  “Yunho?”  She continued to shake her head.  “Lee Joon?”

            “Gawd, NO!!” qucikly answered Seeyang and the guys snickered in the back.

            “I didn’t know that you hate him that much.” said Nikki, surprised.

            “What do you mean?” asked Seeyang.  “You were the one that…  That…”

            Nikki laughed.  “I assumed, you know.” she said.  “You two seemed close, so I assumed that you two did it…”  Seeyang flashed a look of disbelief.  “Besides, who would be able to keep their hands of you.”

            Seeyang shivered, as she turned to Jonghyun.  “Tiffany, Tiffany…” she said, as she looked back into the webcam.  “Nikki, you’re like Tiffany.”  She laughed.

            “Oh!!  I have to go now.” said Nikki.  “Bye.”

            “Bye.” said Seeyang.

            “Bye, CN Blue.” said Nikki.

            “Bye.” they said and smiled.

            As soon as Seeyang turned off skype, CN Blue asked, “What was Nikki saying in Thai?”

            Seeyang stared at them for a few seconds.  “People thinks that Jonghyun and I are a ually active couple.” she sanswered.

            “What?!!” asked Yonghwa, Minhyuk, and Jungshin, surprised.  Jonghyun was too taken back to ask and had started to turn a beet red.

            “Yeah, people think that we’re sleeping together.” nodded Seeyang.  “As if!!”

            “People sure like to jump to conclusions.” said Jonghyun, as he cleared his throat.

            “Who would think that you two are s-sleeping together?” stuttered Yonghwa.

            “Oh, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyeoyeon, Yuri, Heechul, Nikki, and your stylist, Hyeyong Unnie.” answered Seeyang.

            “Hmmm…  One of our own staff members think that Jonghyun Hyung has hit home run with Seeyang Noona.” said Jungshin, with a nod.  “Good job Hyung!!”  He gave his hyung the thumbs up.

            “What?” asked Jonghyun and Seeyang.

            “GOOD JOB!!” said Jungshin, with a huge grin.  “They think that you’re a man, Hyung.”

            “Oh, God…  With that many people thinking that, who knows how many more assumes that we’ve already slept together.” said Jonghyun.

            “I know.” said Seeyang.  “They think that I’m loose and am a .”

            “Noona.” said Minhyuk.  “I don’t think people would think that.  You look so innocent.”

            “Minhyuk, people think that Jonghyun and I are ually active.” said Seeyang.  “It’s obvious that I don’t look innocent enough…”

            “I don’t think it’s that…” said Yonghwa.  “It’s probably because you guys are so good with this fake relationship thing that you guys have convienced everyone that you two have been in a relationship for 2 years.  So, it’s only natural to assume that you tow have done it, I suppose”

            “And, Jonghyun Hyung has been really touchy the last few aired episodes for My Top Secret Girlfriend.” said Jungshin.

            Seeyang groaned, as she shook her head.  “Ugh…  I don’t want to hear it anymore.” she said.

 

**NOTE:  You guys...  I am being such a good writer and a BAD student right now...  I have essays due and I am updating my story!!!  This is BAD, really BAD!!! 

But, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter...  Ke ke...  Jonghyun is a jealous boyfriend because of Kyuhyun...  And!!  He wrote a song (for/about her even though Manager Kwan and Chairman Jang had requested him too)!!!! 

And, then...  Other people are jumping to conclusions...  Which is NOT good!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/12/2010 @ 7:06 PM PST