Chapter 35

My Fake Girlfriend

            “It’s not what you think.” said Jonghyun, as he looked at his father.  “I-I wasn’t going to do anything to Seeyang…  I…  I just wanted to make sure she was alright, if she got a bruise.”

            Mr. Lee stared at his son, expressionless.  After taking in the shock of the couple had being caught in an uncomfortable position, Seeyang’s huge burise.  Her hanbok was placed back on.  Youngah had put heating pads on Seeyang’s bruise, hoping that it might help the bruise be more bearable.

            “It was unnecessary for you to do that son.” said Mrs. Lee.

            “Mom, it’s not like Seeyang would show her burise to me any ways if I asked.” countered Jonghyun.  “What was I to do?  You guys are here at home, her family are at her place.  She couldn’t show it to me in public…  I didn’t really have a choice and I was worried about her.  The bag that was thrown at her was heavy as you can tell now judging from the size of her bruise.”

            “If you two were back in Seoul and this occurred, would you have done the same thing?’ asked Mr. Lee.

            “Of course, if Seeyang didn’t tell me anything.” replied Jonghyun.

            Mr. Lee looked over at Seeyang.  “I wouldn’t tell him anything.” she said.  “I don’t want Jonghyun to worry.”

            “Have you two had ?” asked Mr. Lee.

            “What?!” asked Jonghyun, horrified.  Seeyang started to blush at the question.

            “I am serious.” said Mr. Lee, with a seirous tone.  “Have you have ?”

            “No.” answered Jonghyun and Seeyang, in unison.

            “You two are lying.” said Mr. Lee.  “Jonghyun, how can you just pull up your girlfriend’s dress up so comfortably if you had not have with her?”

            “Dad!!  It’s not what you think.” said Jonghyun, desperately trying to get his father to understand.  “I…  We…  Haven’t have !  I was only doing what I did to check up on Seeyang, if she got a bruise!!”

            “I don’t believe you.” said Mr. Lee, shaking his head.

            “We really haven’t!!” said Seeyang, loudly.  Everyone turned to face her.  “J-Jonghyun and I haven’t d-done that, Father…”  It was obvious that from how uncomfortable Seeyang was that Jonghyun and her have not done that deed.

            “That was all I needed to hear.  You two didn’t do it.” said Mr. Lee, as he stood up from his seat.  He sighed.  “Kids these days.”  He walked out of the living room.

            “W-What…” said Jonghyun, as he watched his father walk out.  He turned to face Seeyang.  “How come he believed you and not me?!”  Seeyang shrugged her shoulders.

            “Jonghyun…  If I remembered to take a picture of that position we found you two in…” said Youngah.  “It looked like you were going to Seeyang.”  Jonghyun flashed his older sister a look.

            “No, really!” said Youngah, as Mrs. Lee shook her head.  “You did!  It was obvious that Seeyang was dead scared lying on your bed under you…”

            Jonghyun’s mouth opened to say something, but the words left his tongue.  He looked at Seeyang and sighed.  He took her hand in his.  “I’m sorry.” he said.  “I shouldn’t have done that…”

            “If you two locked the doors, then we would really think that something else went on.” said Youngah, as she nodded her head. 

            “What ever you two do from now on, just be more catious.” said Mrs. Lee, with a small smile.  “I’m pretty sure no one wants to walk in on you two like that.”

 

 

            Jonghyun took the bag that he had bought Seeyang a few months ago in his hand.  She looked up at him confused.  He didn’t want her to be in any more pain than she was already in because of the bruise.

            “Jonghyun, it’s OK.” said Seeyang, with a smile.

            “No, it’s not.” said Jonghyun.  “That bruise probably won’t disappear for at least another week or so.  It’s really bad…  Maybe we should go the doctors and check…”

            Seeyang didn’t say anything.  It was possible that she had bruised her internal organs, but she didn’t want Jonghyun to have to put so much energy in pretending to worry.  She will go to her family pratictioner tomorrow when she’s not spending time with Jonghyun; she has already set an appointment with him.

            “Where do you want to go next?” asked Jonghyun.  The two had just started to window shop around the outlet stores near downtown Busan.  Yonghwa was going to join them in two hours since he had to do something with his family in the morning.

            Seeyang shrugged her shoulders.  “I’m not really sure and it doesn’t really matter.” she said.  “I don’t really need anything.”

            “How about we go to an acrade since you and I don’t really feel like shopping?” asked Jonghyun, with a small smile.

            “Sure.” smiled Seeyang.  “Yonghwa is always up for shopping, so we can just wait for him.”

            The pair eventually found an acarade next to a pizza parlor filled with middle school boys.  After Jonghyun had started to play a Tekken game, Seeyang’s phone started to ring.

            “Auntie?” she asked, as she stepped out of the loud arcade.

            “Oh, Seeyang.” said Aunt Mi, apologentically.  “I am so sorry, but can you look after Hyunsu and Misun for at least an hour?  Grandma isn’t feeling too well, so I’m going to take her to see Dr. Sung.”

            “I can just come home then.” suggested Seeyang.  “Jonghyun and I aren’t doing anything important right now.”

            “No, no.  It’s OK.” said Aunt Mi.  “I’m sure you two are in the downtown area, right?  Since Dr. Sung’s clinic is near there, I can just drop Misun and Hyunsu at that park near the church.”

            “Hmmm…  Let me ask Jonghyun if he minds us looking after Misun and Hyunsu for an hour first.  I’ll call you back.” said Seeyang, as she hung up and headed back into the arcade.  When she approached him, he had just finished the game with him being the winner.  “Jonghyun, is it OK if we look after Misun and Hyunsu for an hour?”

            “Back at your place?” asked Jonghyun.

            Seeyang shook her head.  “No, my aunt is going to take my grandma to see our doctor that has a clinic around this area.  So, she’s going to bring the kids to us.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “Sure.  It’s not like we’re really doing anything.” he replied.

 

 

            Misun and Hyunsu were excited to see the playground.  It’s been cold and their mother hasn’t been taking them to the neighborhood park as often as they would like her too.  Misun was a bit shy in front of Jonghyun since she was already 6, meanwhile Hyunsu was happy.  Misun looked similar to Hyunsu, with their family’s dimples.  Seeyang really was the only one who didn’t have dimples, even Aunt Mi had dimples.

            “Appa!!” said Hyunsu, as he went up to Jonghyun, wanting him to pick him up.

            “Appa?” asked Misun, confused.  “Unnie!!  Hyunsu is calling Jonghyun Oppa, appa!!”

            Seeyang frowned.  “Misun…  Hyunsu likes to do that…” she said.  “Do you know if Grandma has been telling him to?”

            “No.” said Misun, shaking her head.  “I don’t know.  He’s doing it by himself.”

            “Misun, you don’t call Seeyang umma?” asked Jonghyun, as he kneeled down to her level.

            “No, I don’t.” answered Misun with a smile.

            “But, can you call me Appa?” asked Jonghyun, a bit too excitedly.

            “Yah!!  Jonghyun!!” said Seeyang.  “We’re not playing house here!!”

            He let out a laugh as he ignored her.  “Hyunsu is already calling me Appa, so Misun, you can just call me Appa.” said Jonghyun.

            Misun smiled.  “OK!!” she said.  “Appa!!”  She exteneded her hand towards Jonghyun’s and took it.

            Seeyang stared at them horrified as the trio made their way to the playground a few meters away, ignoring her presence.  “What the heck?” she asked.  “We have two children now?”   She caught up to the trio.  Jonghyun let go of Misun’s hand and placed Hyunsu on the ground.  The two ran to the slides with laughter. 

            “Be careful.” said Jonghyun and Seeyang, as they watched the two children climb up the stairs to the enterance of the slide.  Hyunsu went in first and Seeyang was at the end of the tunnel and caught him before his feet could touch the wood chips on the ground.

            Hyunsu laughed and kissed Seeyang.  “Umma, I miss you.” he said.

            It was Misun’s turn and Jonghyun was able to catch her coming out of the tunnel as well.  He tickled the little girl and she burst out in laughter as Seeyang would.  “Appa, that tickles!!!” said Misun, through her laughter.

            After 45 minutes of tag and hide and seek, Seeyang decided to go into the near by bookstore to grab some snacks and hot chocolate for the kids.  “Here.” said Jonghyun, as he handed Seeyang some won bills.

            “No.  It’s OK.” she responded, as she pushed the bills away.

            “No, take it.” said Jonghyun.  “You should save your money for school.”  My Top Secret Girlfriend made 3 billion wons of profit off of advertisements because the show was so popular.  The show gave Jonghyun and Seeyang about 700 million wons each.

            Jonghyun grabbed the wallet Seeyang was holding in her hand, opened it, and stuffed the bills into it.  “I should be the provider, not you for our little family.  Since it’s a book store, why don’t you grab yourself a magazine in case Yonghwa takes too long later.” he suggested.

            Seeyang thought, Fine…  I’ll use your money.  With that, she went into the book store.  She grabbed some candy and a few wedding magazines then paid for her things with the hot chocolate.  A woman had recently messaged Seeyang, asking her to do a makeup tutorial for her wedding in Febuary.  Since she didn’t want the woman to feel completely lost on her wedding day, she decided to look at magazines to get a bride-to-be feel.  Seeyang quickly paid for her things and stepped out of the bookstore, hoping that no one had realized who she was.

 

**NOTE:  LOL  Jonghyun's dad doesn't believe him!!!  That last chapter was quite epic...

Jonghyun does seem "caring"...  He did gave her money when she now have her own, which I find nice...  And, they have another child without Seeyang's consent...  Isn't that always how it is anyways?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/16/2010 @ 3:17 PM PST