Chapter 26

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jungshin leaned over Seeyang to correct the position of her hand and the cue so she could get a better hit when she strikes the white ball.  The rest of guys were watching Jungshin and Seeyang’s intimate skinship scene quietly; meanwhile Jonghyun stood by the pairs’ side with his arms crossed over his chest.  Yonghwa let out a laugh as he looked at Jonghyun’s face as Jungshin leaned in closer to Seeyang, closing the gap between his chest and her back.  He was irritated, but kept his calm.

            “Noona, move your hand down a bit to the thicker end.” said Jungshin, as he moved Seeyang’s hand to the thicker end of the cue.  Jonghyun cleared his throat, the pair not bothering to look at him, only Joon, Yonghwa, and Minhyuk did with their grins.  “OK, now shoot.”  He stood up straight and stepped back from her as she striked the white ball.  She was able to strike it hard enough for the white ball to hit a number 9 ball into one of the holes, but the white ball continued to go around the pool table and struck another ball into the hole.

            Yonghwa excluded himself from the game, but his mouth was left wide open in shock along with Joon and Minhyuk.  “Wow!!!” said Joon.  “You’re so good, are you sure you’ve never played pool before?”

            Seeyang was shocked herself that the ball had struck two balls in a row.  “Let’s just say that I’m lucky today.” she laughed, as she turned to Jonghyun with a smile.  He gave her a small smile.  “Number 1, what’s wrong?”

            Yonghwa laughed at how Seeyang was completely oblivious to how jealous Jonghyun was because of what was occuring between Jungshin and Seeyang.  “Jungshin is going to be summoned to my lair tonight.” answered Jonghyun.

            “Why?’ asked Seeyang, completely not paying attention to him.  She walked to the other side of the pool table.  Jonghyun smiled bitterly at how little attention she was giving him and the group laughed; he followed her to the other side and stood behind her.  Seeyang thought for a bit and then bent over the table to hit the ball.

            Jungshin smiled as his hand came up and hid it.  He suddenly realized that Jonghyun didn’t want anyone to get a good view of his girlfriend’s as she bend over the table.  Earlier, Jungshin did thought that it was strange how Jonghyun was lingering over Seeyang, as if he was her bodyguard.  Then, when Jungshin cutted in between Jonghyun’s close space between Seeyang and him, he flashed him a glare.  Now it all made sense when Seeyang decided to step in front of Joon.

            Hm…  Jonghyun Hyung is weird today, thought Jungshin.

            Is it me or is Jonghyun Hyung actually protective over Seeyang because Joon is here?, thought Minhyuk, as a confused look flashed across his face.  Does he find Joon as a competitor?  Or does he really not want us to see a good view of Noona’s ?

            “Oh man!!  That was a good shot!!” clapped Yonghwa.  He turned to Joon.  “I’m sorry, Joon.  I suppose tonight isn’t your lucky night at all.”

            Joon looked over at Yonghwa and smiled a sad smile.  “Seeyang is good at everything that she does.” he said, amazed.  “Is there anything that you can’t do?”

            Seeyang laughed.  “I can’t do a lot of things.” she said, as she looked at Joon with a smile.  After she failed to hit the next ball, she turned to Jonghyun in defeat.  It was Jungshin’s turn.  He hit the white ball, but lamely went into one of the holes.

            “What?!!” asked the group, in disbelief.  Jungshin, next to Yonghwa and Joon, were the best pool players out of the whole group.

            Jonghyun smiled as he leaned towards her.  “A small peck for good luck.” he said.  Seeyang smiled shyly as she leaned in and gave him a small peck on the lips and the guys “Oh”ed at them.  If it wasn’t for Joon being there, she would have never done that.  CN Blue knew that and they all knew well that Jonghyun was using this opportunity for the two to get used to the skinship scenes that Manager Kwan and Chairman Jang wanted.

            Jonghyun striked the white ball and amazingly got two into the holes.   Knowing well that Jonghyun is not usually a skilled pool player; the guys just stared at him in disbelief.  He quickly made another strike, another ball in the hole.

            “I have a feeling that we’re not going to get to play for this round.” commented Minhyuk, causing everyone to laugh.  “Luck is on those two lovers’ side tonight.”

            Yonghwa laughed.  “Too bad the recording team isn’t here tonight.” he said.  “They would have gotten some good skinship scenes and footages.”

            “How long do you guys usually record for your show?” asked Joon.

            “It depends.” shrugged Jonghyun, as he got ready to strike again.  He striked the white ball and another ball went into the hole.

            “Oh my God!” said Jungshin, as he laughed.  “We are seriously not going to get to win tonight.”

            “Exclude those two in the next game.” suggested Joon, as he waved Jonghyun and Seeyang off.  “Exclude them.”

            Minhyuk laughed.  “Joon Hyung is right.  We’re going to exclude you two.” he said to Jonghyun and Seeyang.  The pair laughed, as they turned to each other. 

            “You two can go and make out as much as you want after you’re done with this round.” commented Yonghwa, causing the whole group to laugh and leaving Jonghyun and Seeyang blushing red. 

            Apparently, Yonghwa’s comment had caused Jonghyun’s luck to weaken and he couldn’t hit another ball into a hole.  It was Joon’s turn now.  After 10 rounds of pool, Joon had to head back to MBLAQ’s dorms since he had a schedule for the next day.  He had a good time with CN Blue and after all of those rounds, his relationship with Seeyang was less tense now that they interacted more with each other.

            Jungshin laughed, as the group walked home.  Joon had already taken a cab home.  They had gone to a pool house near CN Blue’s apartment complex.  “Today is a very strange day.” he said, with a smile.

            Yonghwa nodded his head with a laugh.  “Today is a very strange day indeed.” he said.

            “First, I saw Jonghyun Hyung and Seeyang Noona advertising our rice cooker with their kissing before you two came home, then Joon suggested to go out to pool and the lovers won 7 out of 10 rounds…  And, now, Noona is sleeping over.” smiled Minhyuk, as he shook his head at the disbelief.  “Luck is on their side today…” 

            He already told Yonghwa and Jungshin about the French kiss that he had found the couple to be in right before they came home.  The guys no longer feel the same way towards their rice cooker any more; it’s tainted now.  Minhyuk, Yonghwa, and Jungshin looked over their shoulder at the couple, slowly walking behind them, hand in hand.

            Seeyang was sleeping over at CN Blue’s for the night because they had actually wanted her to.  It was only midnight and she didn’t mind going home so late, but the guys insisted that she sleep over.

            “Aren’t you tired?” asked Seeyang, smiling at Jonghyun.

            “It was a long, interesting day.” he answered, as he held her hand tighter.  In a sense, he doesn’t regret his decision at all.  This is now.  Seeyang is his girlfriend for now.

 

 

            Seeyang frowned as she touched Jonghyun’s wet short hair.  They were sitting on his bed.  Everyone has finished with their showers, but was too restless to sleep.  Jonghyun’s hair was partly dry, but it was still wet from his shower.  She was touching it because she was checking whether his hair was dry or not.

            “Why don’t you use the hair dryer so then you can get some sleep?” asked Seeyang.  “So what if you get split ends, you get a trim every 2 weeks.”

            Jonghyun smiled.  “Don’t worry, we just have to wait a few more minutes and then it’ll dry.” he said.

            There was a silence.  It was only Jonghyun and Seeyang in the room.  Yonghwa wanted to watch a rerun of IRIS for a few more minutes with Jungshin and Minhyuk.  The TV can be heard on from the living room.  “I hope Manager Kwan and Chairman Jang won’t complain any more about us not having good skinship scenes.” said Seeyang. 

            She was wearing one of Jonghyun shirts and her pair of track pants that she left over at the dorms to sleep.  Jonghyun usually wears a size medium; it amazingly fitted her quite well.  He stared at her chest for a split second.  He could see the outline of her s softly due to the loose shirt, but he could clearly make out her s.

            “My eyes are up here Jonghyun.” said Seeyang, softly.  The statement causing him to tear away from Seeyang and looked away, embarrassed.  Seeyang let out a laugh.  “You guys are all alike.”

            “What?” asked Jonghyun, as he looked back at Seeyang, trying not to look down at her chest.

            “You all like to look down here.” she answered, as she touched her s.  Jonghyun turned a bright red.  “It’s OK.”  She patted him on the shoulder.  “You’re a guy and you can’t help yourself some times…  But, I do get offended if you stare too long or try to touch it.”  Jonghyun let out an embarrased laugh as he shook his head.  “Don’t get too carried away when we kiss, OK?  Your hands were practically everywhere earlier.”

            That statement was a huge blow to Jonghyun’s ego.  She sounded as if she was the one that has been in at least one relationship and he was the one that had never been in one.  She makes it seem like he was a lusty teenager at the peak of puberty, wanting to explore a woman’s body; she was basically treating him like a kid.

            “I-I didn’t do that ealier.” defended Jonghyun, weakly.

            “Yeah, you did.” said Seeyang, with a strong dominating voice.  “Just think back really hard and I’m sure you’ll remember.”  Jonghyun thought for a moment.  OK, he really was a bit too touchy.  Seeyang is a pure girl and he shouldn’t try to taint her in any sort of way or rush into things with her. 

            “I’m sorry.” said Jonghyun, as he hung his head apologetically.

            “It’s OK.” said Seeyang, a bit irritated.  “Just make sure it doesn’t happen again.”  She stared at the quiet Jonghyun and then laughed.  “We’ve gotten quite close, don’t you think over the process of a few months.”

            He nodded his head.  They have gotten close over these months quickly.  Thinking about their first encounter was embarrassing to think of because they were so awkward with each other.  “We tried hard to get close at the beginning and it seems like it’s paying off since everyone believes that we’re together.” said Jonghyun.  He let out a laugh.  “I still remember your weekly schedule better than the lyrics to our songs.”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Awww…  That’s so sweet.” she said.

 

**NOTE:  Hello, hello!!  I hope that you all enjoyed this JUICY CHAPTER!!!  I know that Jonghyun has been a huge A** lately, but he does seem to make up for it when he is nice.  (Bad Jonghyun, BAD BOY!!  You have wondering eyes!!!)

I'm pretty sure you get the picture of how Seeyang looks like especially by how much I've made Jonghyun said that Seeyang's looks are not as great as he had anticipated.  But, I think that I should go into more detail...  Seeyang is cute for an average girl, but her looks are not visually shocking as many (or as Gyuri).  The more you look at Seeyang, the prettier she is, but Jonghyun doesn't pay enough attention to her to realize that.  Also, she's thick with beautiful curves.  She's NOT stick-thin.  Thick = duck = C cup bras (D is just too big, sorry...) = lustful, crazy male netizens and angry fangirls.  

So, I hope that this small explanation gives you a deeper insight on how I imagine Seeyang to be.  If you have any questions, post your question on my wall.  :D  (I have to admit, I love meaty girls in Korean media.  It's sad how they have to be underweight.)

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/3/2010 @ 9:24 PM PST