Chapter 60

My Fake Girlfriend

            “Forever with you~” singed Seeyang and Kyuhyun, in unison as they faced each other with smiles.  The song ended and the crowd applauded.

            “That was amazing!” said the MC, as seats were brought onto the stage.

            Seeyang and Kyuhyun were guests on Chocolate.  Many ELFs and Seeyang’s fans came to support the two.

            “Seeyang, would you mind commenting about this particular promotion with Kyuhyun?” asked the MC.

            She smiled as she looked up at him.  “I am very grateful that I was able collaborate with Kyuhyun-sshi.” she replied.  “I’ve always been a fan of his and this is like a dream come true.” 

            Kyuhyun turned away smiling and blushing.  “Kyuhyun, is there a reason why Seeyang was chosen to be featured in this song?” asked MC.

            He smiled.  “Actually, I was the one that chose Seeyang to be featured in the song.” he said.  “I was given the chance to choose who I wanted to be featured on the song by SM’s music producer…  This song was already given to me last December, but I wasn’t too sure who to choose from all my female labelmates.  But, in late January, when Jonghyun-sshi came out with the beautiful duet I was able to hear Seeyang’s lovely voice.  I debated for a long time on whether or not if I should ask Seeyang to collaborate with me or one of my labelmates.”

            “Why did you decided to choose Seeyang?” asked the MC.

            “Well, it was because I started to watch more shows that Jonghyun-sshi and Seeyang were on.  That was when I found out that Seeyang will not be in the entertainment circle long term because of her future goals, so I went ahead and pitched the idea to SM’s music producer.  He loved the idea and called Seeyang.” answered Kyuhyun, with a smile.

            “The music producer seemed to have called me around the right time as well.  He called right at the beginning of summer break.” commented Seeyang.  “This last semester was my last semester of college and I will be graduating in August, so the offer was perfect timing.”

            “Congradulations, Seeyang.” said the MC.  “I along with many are glad that you are able to partake in this collaboration.  You two have perfect chemistry and your voices flow so good together.”

            “Thank you.” smiled Seeyang and Kyuhyun.

            “Kyuhyun, are you going to give Seeyang anything for her graduation?” asked the MC.

            He chuckled.  “I was thinking a necklace?” he asked.

            “Oppa,” said Seeyang, as she hitted him lightly on the shoulder.  “Don’t do that.”

            “A car?” asked Kyuhyun, as he turned to her.

            “Oppa~” whined Seeyang, not wanting him to play around like that.

            The crowd laughed at Seeyang.  The two have grown close and it was obvious.

 

 

            With the promotions of Kyuhyun’s song, Seeyang was able to spend more time with SM Town.  After what happened last year when Jonghyun was drunk, Seeyang and Kim Jonghyun have stopped talking completely.  The atmosphere was awkward between the 2 when they met at the SM building lobby.

            “How have you been?” asked Kim Jonghyun.

            Seeyang smiled.  “I’ve been good.” she said.  It was the only 2 of them in the lobby.  The receptionist had already gone out for lunch.

            “I-I don’t know how I came off last year…  But, if it seemed like I was hitting on you at all, I am very sorry.  I did not meant to do that.” quickly said Kim Jonghyun.

            “Bubby, what are you talking about?” asked Seeyang.  “T-That wasn’t it…  I know that you love Sekyung and our relationship is solely based on friendship.  It’s just that…  I got busy…  And, forgot to call or text you for the last 7months.”

            “Oh, I’m glad.” breathed Jonghyun.  “I really did thought that I came off too flirty or something…  Even Sekyung was worried why you stopped texting me.  She likes you, you know.”

            Seeyang smiled.  “Really?” she asked.

            “Yeah, she does!” replied Kim Jonghyun.  “She even asked me to ask you to go eat lunch with us today?  So, can you come?”

            “Um…  I don’t want to feel like the third wheel…” replied Seeyang.

            “I’ll ask Shindong Hyung to tag along then.” smiled Kim Jonghyun.

            Then, Hyoyeon started to give Seeyang dance lessons.  Hyoyeon appearantly saw potential in Seeyang, so she wanted her as her protégé.  Lesson after lesson, Seeyang’s moves were just getting better and better.  Thus, Hyoyeon pitched her idea of her and Seeyang having a dance solo at the SM Town concert. 

            Seeyang was also able to meet Yunho from DBSK.  She has been a big fan of DBSK for a long time and her favorite member was Yunho.  Seeyang had appearantly made an impression on Yunho from interviews that he has seen because he was interested in knowing her more.  They could talk for hours if Seeyang wasn’t busy with Kyuhyun’s song.

            Her relationship with Kyuhyun has also grown from being distant and awkward with each other to being completely comfortable.  Jonghyun would be over seas for months and Seeyang missed him.  Since Kyuhyun was the closest person that she knew that looked similar to him, she nearly glued herself to him.

 

 

            “Minhyuk, did you forgot to turn off the lights?” asked Jonghyun, as he stepped into the dorm.  CN Blue were special guests on an 6 pm radio show that lasted 3 hours.  They were unable to go to a restarant because the manager refused to let them eat out for the night, which the band found strange.

            “No!” he defended.

            Before Jonghyun could say anything, Seeyang popped out from the kitchen.  “I made dinner!” she said.

            CN Blue stood there for a moment.  “Noona!!” said Jungshin, as he ran over to her and hugged her.  “We missed you so much!!!”

            “Get away from her, Jungshin!” said Minhyuk, aggressively as he pulled the taller male off of Seeyang.  Minhyuk, then, hugged her as well.  “Noona, did you come for the concert?”

            It was already September and CN Blue was going to hold a Japan concert tour before they leave for Korea.  The guys weren’t sure if Seeyang could make it.  The SM Town concert already ended the previous week.  Then, Seeyang’s college graduation also occurred in August.  With little on her schedule, the guys weren’t sure if she could come to their Tokyo concert because she could have a schedule that day.

            Seeyang laughed.  “Yeah, I did.” she said, as she patted Minhyuk’s back.  “I missed you guys too.”

            Yonghwa went and joined the crowd as Jonghyun stood from far away watching them.  For 4 months, he has been lying to himself: telling himself that he did not miss Seeyang.  She was now standing in front of him and he wanted to hold her so badly.

            “Oooh, Noona!” said Jungshin, from the kitchen.  “You made bibimbap!!”

            Yonghwa gasped as he came to Jungshin’s side.  “Red bean soup!!” he said.

            “Omo!!  Mung bean pancakes!!” said Minhyuk, excitedly as he entered the kitchen.

            Before Seeyang could laugh at the guys’ excitement, Jonghyun grabbed her and kissed her lips.  He, then, pulled away.  “I missed you so much.” he said and kissed her again, but more passionately. 

            Yonghwa quickly intervened incase Jonghyun decided to pull off Seeyang’s clothes.  “We get it, lover boy.” he said.  “We want to eat dinner.”  Seeyang laughed as Jonghyun looked back down at her with a growling stomach.  He smiled softly at her.

            After dinner was eaten, the guys needed to sleep for an early day the next day.  They had a photoshoot and an interview for a Japanese magazine. 

            Jonghyun smiled as he got into bed.  Seeyang was going to share a bed with him as always.  After he got under the thin covers, he leaned over to Seeyang and kissed her.  His hands were starting to travel under Seeyang’s shirt. 

            Seeyang seems to be a little different…  She’s not as soft any more…, thought Jonghyun.

            She started to giggle.  “Jonghyun, that tickles!” she said softly, breaking the kiss.  He smiled and started to to tickle her.  Seeyang continues to laugh.  “Jonghyun!  Stop that!”  He stopped automatically and kissed her.  “Your insomnia…  Can you go to sleep?”

            “With you here, my insomnia will definitely go away.” he answered, as he placed his forehead on Seeyang’s.  “I think I had insomnia was because I missed you so much.”

            “That is unnessary.” said Seeyang.  “I’ll always be by your side.”

            Jonghyun smiled and kissed her softly.  He thought about the graduation gift that he had put away in the closet.  The guys had missed Seeyang’s graduation in August due to their busy schedule.  It was unfortunate that they couldn’t be there for her, but she didn’t seem to mind.

            At first, Jonghyun wasn’t sure what he was going to get for Seeyang for her graduation.  But, in the end, he decided to get a pair of couple rings for Seeyang and him.  The idea of getting couple rings would have never crossed his mind if he didn’t watch the fancam of Seeyang and Kyuhyun’s duet at the SM Town concert.

            During the performance, Kyuhyun slipped a ring onto Seeyang’s hand and she did the same to him, as if they were getting married.  Then, Kyuhyun’s kiss on Seeyang’s forehead was a killer, but Jonghyun kept his cool.  After some debating, Jonghyun finally decided to buy a pair of couple rings for her and him.

 

couple ring: http://www.gullei.com/images/T1ObxsXbRgXXbYDiM6_061928.jpg_310x310.jpg

 

            I hope she’ll like it, thought Jonghyun.  “You know…  That dance with Hyoyeon that you did during the SM Town concert…” he started.  “I have to admit…  You are a good, powerful dancer.”

            Seeyang blushed.  “Thank you.”

            “I have a little dancer as my girlfriend…” said Jonghyun softly.  “And, she’s amazingly talented in almost everything.”

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoyed these 2 chapters that I updated!  <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY READERS!!!!

Thank you all so much for all of your loving, care, and support.  I would have never thought that I would ever surpass the 100 subscribers mark!!!  So thank you!!!! 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 12/25/2010 @ 10:22 PM PST