Chapter 70

My Fake Girlfriend

            “This year’s best collaboration of the year goes to…” said the MC, as they opened the envelope.  “Lee Jonghyun and Hwan Seeyang – “A Day with You!”  Jonghyun and Seeyang stood up from their table and many other artists gathered to congradulate them.  Then, the couple made their way to the stage, hand in hand.

            Jonghyun turned to take a glance at his girlfriend, as they stepped onto the stage.  She was wiping tears away from her face.  “Don’t cry.” he whispered into her ear.  Seeyang looked at Jonghyun and smiled.  Tears were still falling from her eyes.

            Jonghyun never let go of Seeyang’s hand, as he accepted the award.  “We would like to thank FNC Music for supporting me by letting me release this song that is an example of my love for Seeyang.” said Jonghyun, into the mic.  The audience started to scream like crazy and the artists clapped their hands, knowing that the couple has suffered much hardship from revealing their relationship.

            “We would also like to thank our fans for supporting us for being there for us through the thick and thin.” said Seeyang, into the other mic through her tears.  Jonghyun smiled down at her and leaned close to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.  The audience screamed loudly, to show their support and love.

            “Don’t cry!” chanted fanboys.  “We’ll always be there for you, Hwan Seeyang.”

 

 

            Jonghyun smiled at Seeyang.  She was nervous.  “What?” she asked, looking up at him.  His smile widened, if possible.

            “Why are you so worried?” he asked. 

            “Why wouldn’t I be worried?” questioned Seeyang.  “Gayo Daejun airs live and I’m going to be dancing…”

            “Ah!  You’ll do well!  No need to worry so much.” said Jonghyun, as he tickled Seeyang’s stomach.  “If I was you, I would worry more about the premiere of the movie than this.”

            Seeyang pouted and hit Jonghyun’s arm softly.  “Yah!  Do you know how complicated dancing is?!” she said. 

            Jonghyun pulled Seeyang into a tight hug.  He was going to lean over and kiss her when someone threw a paper ball at him and Yonghwa pulled Seeyang away from him.  “Jonghyun, we’re not at home, so behave.” said Yonghwa, as he took his blazer off and cover Seeyang’s legs.  She was wearing a tight blue short short.

            FT Island and CN Blue laughed at Jonghyun.  “Yah.  Who was the one that threw the paper ball?” he asked.

            All of their hands pointed to Minhyuk.  “You guys !  Giving me away like that!” he pouted.

            “It seems like you sure can’t keep your hands off of my Twin.” smiled Hongki.  “If Seeyang was my girlfriend, then I’d probably be the same as well.  That was one hot movie teaser.”  A blush came across all the guys in the room.

            The first teaser for Little Miss Foxy was released and has caused many men to die of nosebleeds.  Jonghyun cleared his throat, as he sat down.  “Noona,” said Jaejin, with mischevious smile.  “Did Jonghyun Hyung have a heart attack when you were kissing with all those extra actors?”

            Seeyang laughed.  “Of course he was.” she answered with a smile, as Jonghyun putted on a fake angry face.  Manager Kwan is the only one that knows about Jonghyun’s involvement in the movie as Seeyang’s boyfriends.  Everyone else thought that he was just going to see Seeyang on the set.

            “Really?” asked Hongki, surprised.

            “Why does it matter to you guys if I had a heart attack or not?” asked Jonghyun, curious.

            “Because you’re always so jealous.” smiled Jonghun, as he stood up from his seat and walked over to Seeyang.  He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him.  “Jonghyun, aren’t we a good looking couple?”

            The boyfriend glared at them.  “I look better with her.” he said.  Seeyang just smiled at Jonghyun and then hugged Jonghun, which caused the guy to smile like a mad man.

            “Noona, which actor would you like to do a kiss scene with one day?” asked Seunghyun, with a cheeky smile when Seeyang pulled away from her hug.

            “Lee Dongwook.” smiled Seeyang.  “Jung Uichul, Yunho Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa…”  And, then, Jonghyun wore a face as he took the seat next to Jungshin on the sofa.  He took Seeyang’s soft green blanket and placed it on his lap.

            “Noona, Yunho Sunbae and Kyuhyun Sunbaes are singers…” reminded Minhyuk, with a smile.

            “Well, they are considered as actors because they’ve been in dramas before.” said Seeyang.  “Not only that but they have really nice lips.”

            “I don’t have nice lips?” questioned Jonghyun, angry.

            Seeyang smiled.  “Lee Dongwook Subae’s lips are really juicy…” replied Seeyang, in her own world.

            Jonghyun’s eyes narrowed.  “You want to kiss Kyuhyun Hyung?” he asked.

            “Of course!” said Seeyang, as she leaned over and grabbed the blanket on Jonghyun’s lap.  “I’m a fan of Oppa.  You don’t need to pretend like you wouldn’t mind kissing Kara’s Gyuri as well.  I’m perfectly fine with it.  Besides, haven’t you realized it Jonghyun?  A lot of the men I like tend to look like Kyuhyun Oppa.”  She gave Yonghwa back his blazer by putting it on him.

            “You like me because I look similar to Kyuhyun Hyung?” asked Jonghyun, hurt.

            Seeyang was helping Yonghwa fix his blazer and didn’t bother paying much attention to him.  “Of course.” she said, as she looked over her shoulder, down at him.

            Jonghyun looked away from his girlfriend, angry.  “What the hell?” he muttered.  “I don’t even look that much like him…”

            “Maybe that’s why she wants to kiss him.” shrugged Jungshin, who was sitting next to him.  Jonghyun glared at the younger male.

            Sistar’s Hyorin came into the waiting room with a smile.  “Seeyang-ah, come on.  We’re going to start soon.” she said.

            “I forgot.” said Seeyang, as she placed her blanet on Jonghyun’s shoulder.  She whispered into his ear, “I’ll see you later, alright.”  Then, she kissed his earlobe softly.  “Bye, you guys.”

            Jonghyun no longer boiled with anger, but was still slightly upset.  “Man, Seeyang has this amazing affect on Jonghyun.  She makes him mad and then once she kisses him softly like that, he gets all mushy.” laughed Yonghwa, making the others laugh with him.  “Ah, true love…”  Jonghyun sent him a glare and he quieted down.

            Seeyang and many other female idols from a handful of different girl bands were doing covers of boy bands.  The cover group started off with Super Junior’s “U” that made the audience screamed like crazy.  Then, the song remixed into 2PM’s song “Oh Baby.”  After a few seconds of covering 2PM, the group began to cover Shinee’s song “Goodbye”, then DBSK’s “Mirotic.”

            “Oh!” screamed the boys in FT Island and CN Blue’s waiting room, as Seeyang did Junsu’s Mirotic pelvic .

            “Damn!!  I didn’t know that she had that in her!!” screamed Hongki.

            “Oh, Noona!!  Marry me!!” yelled out Jaejin.

            “Dude, why are you saying that?” asked Minhwan, laughing.  “She’s not even here.”

            “W-Wait…  What is she doing?” asked Minhyuk, as the guys inched closer to the flat screen.  Seeyang spun away from her dancing members and was holding a pair of drumsticks. 

            “NO WAY!!!” responded Minhwan and Minhyuk, together.  The stage went completely dark and the light shined on the drum set that was coming out of the stage. 

            “Holy lasagna!!!!” yelled out Hongki and Yonghwa, as Seeyang stepped up to the drum set. 

            She flashed a smile and then started to play one of Minhwan’s drum solos.  FT Island and CN Blue’s jaws dropped as they watched Seeyang finished up the drum solo with an adlib, making the crowd go crazy.  Then, the limelight on Seeyang died down.

            “Yeah~” singed Sistar’s Hyorin.

            “Oh, woah~” adlibbed Park Bom. 

            “FT Island on the stage!” said Rainbow’s Woori.

            The lights on the stage went on.  Park Bom was would be covering Jonghun, with an electric guitar.  Hyorin was going to be Hongki.  Woori was going to cover Seunghyun and SNSD’s Hyoyeon was Jaejin.

            “Oh~” adlibbed Hyorin.  “You’re my girl~”

            They did a minute cover of FT Island’s “Girl, Girl.”  Then, the stage went dark again.  And, within, a few 10 seconds the stage lights went on again.  Hyelim had on an acoustic guitar and Woori was gone.

            “C-CN Blue.” said an autotouned voice.

             Hyorin and Bom did an adlib together, causing the crowd to scream.  The group, then, covered CN Blue’s “Lipstick Stain.”  As the group came off the stage, Seeyang handed a fan the pair of drumsticks.  The fan screamed thank you so loud and so many times that Seeyang knew that she couldn’t say ‘You’re welcome’ back to her because she wouldn’t hear it.

            “Wah!!  Noona!!  That was amazing!!” greeted Minhyuk, when Seeyang stepped into the room.  He, then, hugged her tightly. “Why didn’t you tell me that you were learning how to play the drums for the Gayo Daejun special?  I would have taught you seriously.”

            “I wanted to keep it a secret from you.” smiled Seeyang.

            “It’s not like I was going to tell Jonghyun Hyung that I was secretly teaching you how to play the drums.  He would have killed me if he knew.” whispered Minhyuk.  Seeyang just smiled and shook her head, when she pulled away from his hug.

            “Noona, was that why you suddenly asked me how to play “Girl, Girl?” asked Minhwan.

            Seeyang smiled at him.  “Of course not!  I’ve always wanted to learn how to play the song, but a certain someone didn’t let me. she said, as she looked over at Jonghyun.  He had his arms across his chest, as if he was mad.  Seeyang turned to Minhwan and kissed him on the cheek quickly.  “Thank you for teaching me.”

 

**NOTE:  HELLO, EVERYONE!!!  It's been so LONG!!!  And, here I am!!  With a new chapter!!  I hope you all love this!  <3

I don't really know you guys will respond to this chapter...  But, I reall hope that you guys enjoyed this.  ^^  Seeyang and her secret drum lessons...  Oh, Minhyuk!  You might end up getting poisoned!!!  Be careful! 

I know that I have been really busy lately...  But, I would love to thank you all for being such lovely readers and supporters by doing a blogTV session.  I will answer any of your questions regarding any of my fanfics or about myself.  :D  So please do the poll below. 

If the results are good, I will post Chapter 71 on Wednesday with the time and date of the blogTV session.  :D 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 3/7/2011 @ 5:01 PM