Chapter 61

My Fake Girlfriend

            Jonghyun slept like he was dead.  He didn’t even hear Yonghwa knocked on his door in the morning.  Seeyang finally woke him up after a few tries.  In the car, their Japanese manager smiled at him.

            “It seems like you had a good night last night, Jonghyun.” said CN Blue’s Japanese manager, Manager Aito.

            He yawned and nodded his head.  “Yeah, I did.” he said, in Japanese.

            “What were you and Seeyang doing last night?” asked Yonghwa, in Japanese.  So, then, their manager can hear.

            “What happened?”  asked Manager Aito, curious.

            Jungshin laughed.  “Seeyang Onechan and Jonghyun Onisan were making weird noises last night.” he replied.

            “Really?” asked Minhyuk.

            “Huh?” asked Jonghyun.  “When was that?”

            “What was all that giggling about, huh?” demanded Yonghwa.

            “Nothing!” defended Jonghyun, as he rubbed his eyes.  “I was just tickling Seeyang!”

            Manager Aito started to laugh from the front of the van.  “You guys are getting carried away.” he said.  “And, you guys should be eavesdropping on the two love birds.  That’s exactly what you’ll get.  Jonghyun-kun, how long have you and Seeyang-chan has been away from each other for 4 months, right?”

            “Mm-hm.” replied Jonghyun.

            “And, nothing happened last night?” asked Manager Aito.

            “No!  It’s nothing like that!” quickly replied Jonghyun.

            Mananager Aito chuckled to himself and shrugged his shoulders.  “I would assume that something would happen.  You two have been away for a long time.” he replied. Jonghyun shook his head frantically as the guys snickered among themselves.

 

 

            Jonghyun was the most tired when CN Blue was done with their magazine photoshoot and interview.  He fell asleep in the van and was dazed when he came home.  As soon as he entered the dorm, he looked in the kitchen if Seeyang was there.  She wasn’t, so he assumed that she probably went shopping with CN Blue’s Japanese makeup artist.

            As soon as Jonghyun opened the door to his room, he stood there in the door way dumbfounded with his jaw dropped.  There Seeyang was, in her bra and , shocked.

            “Where’s Noona?” asked Jungshin, as he walked towards Jonghyun.  “Hyung, is-”

            Jonghyun quickly stepped into the room and closed the door.  Seeyang flashed him a look of disbelief.  “What are you doing?” she hissed in a whisper, as she pulled Jonghyun’s blanket over her exposed self.  “Get out!”

            “Hyung, is Noona in there?” asked Jungshin.

            “Y-Yeah.” replied Jonghyun, as he stared at his angry girlfriend.  “She was napping.”

            “Oh!  Sorry for talking so loud.” whispered Jungshin, through the door.  With that Jonghyun could hear Jungshin walking away.

            Seeyang frowned at Jonghyun and quickly put on her shirt, since he wasn’t going to head out anytime soon.  “I-I’m going to go take a shower.” stated Jonghyun, as he stared at her back.

            “Good idea.” she said, as she slipped on shorts.

            Jonghyun left his bedroom.  Why is she mad?  It was just the same as seeing her in a bikini…, he thought.  She probably wanted privacy that was why she was mad at me.

            After Jonghyun quick lukewarm shower, he went back into his room.  Seeyang was no longer there.  It sonded like she was cooking in the kitchen with the guys watching an anime show in the living room.

            Jonghyun quickly pulled out a plain white t-shirt and his gym shorts from his drawers.  He undid the towel around his waist and was about to grab for his boxers when the locked door suddenly opened. 

            Seeyang’s jaw dropped and eyes widen when she saw Jonghyun standing there, completely .  He covered himself just as she quickly closed the door.  Jonghyun quickly put on his clothes and jumped under the covers, embarrassed.

            “What the hell?!” asked Jonghyun.  “I could’ve sworn I locked the darn door!!”

            After some time, Jonghyun couldn’t fall asleep.  He kept on replaying the devastating scene over and over again in his mind.  Before Jonghyun could let out a cry in frustration, Seeyang knocked on the door softly and opened the door.

            “Jonghyun, the food is ready.” she said and left.

            “Ah!  What the hell?!” asked Jonghyun.  “Now it’s all awkward between us!”

 

 

            After eating, Jonghyun was able to fall asleep.  He woke 3 hours later to a quiet dorm.  Jonghyun stepped out of his room and Seeyang was the only one in the living room, watching a Japanese show.  He sat next to Seeyang and realized that the guys must have taken a nap as well.  That was why it was so quiet.

            “Are you hungry?” asked Seeyang.

            Jonghyun shook his head, still tired.  “I’m sorry that I can’t take you to my favorite places in Tokyo or the other major cities in Japan…” he said, softly.  “The guys and I have been practicing for a while now…”  Jonghyun sighed.  “We won’t have time until after the tour.”

            Seeyang smiled.  “It’s OK.” she said.

            Jonghyun could still feel the awkward atmosphere between the two.  So, he decided to make a suggestion.  “Why don’t we go for a little trip?” asked Jonghyun.

            “What do you mean?” asked Seeyang.

            “Let’s go get some soda or something and go tour around this area of Tokyo for a while.” suggested Jonghyun, with a smile.

            “Are you sure?” asked Seeyang.

            “Of course.” replied Jonghyun.  “The sun is already setting, so you can get to see the city at night.  It’s like Seoul, but in Japan.”         

            Seeyang smiled.  “Sure.” she replied.

 

**NOTE:  I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter.  ^^  keke

Jonghyun seems to have some bad luck or I'm just being mean.  XP 

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 12/29/2010 @ 1:57 PM PST