Chapter 58

My Fake Girlfriend

            CN Blue and Seeyang were invited to the show, Come to Play.  They were all sitting on the ground together.  As usual, the show doesn’t have an audience only the background set up for the show. 

            “Seeyang, you and Jonghyun do not usually kiss in public, right?” asked the MC.

            “Of course not.” she smiled.  “We’re not those types of people.”

            The two MCs laughed.  “When the producers released information that you and CN Blue were going to be on the show, there were many fans that had actually requested you two to kiss on the show.”

            “What?” laughed CN Blue and Seeyang in unison.

            Seeyang shook her head as she glanced at Jonghyun.  “How do you guys just expect us to just kiss?” she asked, still laughing. 

            “It’s not that simple.” said Jonghyun, as he his lips.

            The MCs and the guys laughed.  “That is exactly why we have a mission for you guys.” said the other MC.  “You two have to play the peppero game.”

            The couple laughed.  “Do we really have to play this?” asked Seeyang, as one of MCs pulled a peppero box out of no where.

            “Of course!” said the other MC as she opened the peppero box.

            After everyone, except for Seeyang and Jonghyun, got their own peppero stick, the peppero game between the couple began.  The two started to take bites of the peppero stick until it was only 3 cm.  Jonghyun knew it that Seeyang was going to pull away, so he quickly leaned over, ate the last piece of the peppero stick, and kissed Seeyang all in one shot.  The MCs and the guys were screaming out of excitement.

            Seeyang was hiding her face in embarrasement as Jonghyun smiled into the camera, still eating the last piece of the peppero stick.  Seeyang was wearing lipstick so there was a berry-red lipstick stain on Jonghyun’s lips from her’s. 

            As Seeyang helped Jonghyun wiped the lipstick of his lips, the MCs continued to laugh.  “Are you two going to be shy from kissing public from now on?” asked one of the MCs.

            The couple laughed.  “I think that Seeyang is still too shy.” laughed Jonghyun, as he looked at her.  She pouted and hit him lightly on the shoulder, causing everyone to laugh.

 

 

            Seeyang and Jonghyun sat on a rock and overlooked the vast forest..  They had finished their hike to the peck of one of the tallest hill in the Jirisan National Park.  It was a cool April day with a soft breeze blowing.

            “It’s beautiful here.” said Jonghyun, softly.

            “It really is.” said Seeyang, with a smile.

            “We should do this more often.” suggested Jonghyun.  “And, bring the guys along every once in a while.”

            Seeyang laughed.  “All the ahjummas would go crazy because of you guys.” she said.  The couple has met a many older fans on the trail and has been offered a lot of food such as kimbap, fruits, nuts, and chocolates.

            Jonghyun chuckled.  “It’ll be fun though.” he said.  “I like it here.”

            “Well, maybe when you return from Japan in the fall, we can come back here.” said Seeyang.

            Jonghyun looked at Seeyang.  CN Blue will release their next Japanese album and they’ll be there for 4 months, promoting the album.  “During that time, CN Blue doesn’t have any activities in Korea…” stated Jonghyun. 

            FNC decided to only focus on the Japanese market during those 4 months that the guys will be there.  CN Blue was glad because going back and forth between Korea and Japan is tiring.

            Seeyang smiled.  “You’ll have fun.” she laughed.  “Take pictures of any of the gyaru models you meet.”

            “What?” laughed Jonghyun.  “CN Blue doesn’t usually interact with gyaru models or any models in general.”

            “Wasn’t CN Blue supposed to promote a Sony cellphone in Japan?” asked Seeyang.

            “Oh yeah.” responded Jonghyun, completely forgetting about the cf that CN Blue was going to shoot soon.  “I forgot…  But, still!  The cf doesn’t require any female models.”

            Seeyang shrugs her shoulders.  “I’m just saying.” she said, with a laugh.

            Jonghyun looked back at the sun.  It was already setting.  “We should head back.” suggested Jonghyun.  “Or we might miss the bus to the train station.” 

            Heading back took the couple at least another 2 hours and a half and they missed the bus that headed back to the train station.  The earliest bus that came the next morning was at 7 am.

            Jonghyun sighed.  Seeyang turned to him.  “Jonghyun, it’s OK.  We can always head back tomorrow.” she said.  “Did you bring extra clothes as I suggested?”  Jonghyun nodded his head.  “Why don’t we just sleep in a yeogwan?”

            So, the couple ended up lodging in a yeogwan, a motel.  Many of the yeogwans were full and they were lucky to get a room.  “Here are your keys and motel extras.” said the ahjumma at the counter, as she handed Jonghyun the room keys, 2 toothbrushes, and a .  “Have a good night.”  The ahjumma sent a wink in Seeyang’s direction, as she stood next to Jonghyun.

            Many yeogwans are also “love motels” and hand out condoms to people lodging there like candy.  Unfortunately, Jonghyun and Seeyang hit jackpot and got a room with the special yeogwans.

            Jonghyun quickly and shyly slipped the into his pocket and cleared his throat as he and Seeyang walked out of the lobby to find their room.  On the other hand, Seeyang was laughing like a crazy person inside because Jonghyun’s shyness made him so cute. 

            She just smiled at Jonghyun and his shyness.  He was completely red in the face. After showering, the two laid the huge futon out and laid on it, but didn’t fall asleep right away.

            Jonghyun kissed Seeyang passionately.  It will be a long time before he will see her again so he wanted to spend the time with her wisely.  He couldn’t pull himself away from her lips and pouted when she did.

            In 2 days, CN Blue will be leaving for Japan already.  Before the hiking trip, Jonghyun already went home to Busan and spent 3 days with his family.  Seeyang didn’t go with him and Yonghwa back to Busan because she didn’t want to miss her classes.

            “Jonghyun,” smiled Seeyang.  “We should rest.  Remember that we have to wake up early tomorrow.”

            He nodded his head as he lay next to Seeeyang.  “Let’s have another amazing day together tomorrow.” he smiled, as he pulled her close to him.

            Seeyang smiled.  “Of course.” she said, as she started to drift off.

 

**NOTE: I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!  ^^  I had to add the peppero game and the motel "extras"!!  I couldn't help it because I could totally see it happen... 

If the really Lee Jonghyun reads this, he would be angry at me for putting him through these embarrasing scenes!  But, hey, at least I'm not writing a !!

keke  Fans are supporting Jonghyun and Seeyang!!  That is GOOD!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 12/16/2010 on 10:34 PM PST