Chapter 17

My Fake Girlfriend

            “Wait…” said a classmate that Seeyang was helping.  “The pathogen is what that is causing the Lyme Disease, but the tick is not considered a bacteria.”

            “It is a parasite, an ectoparasite.” she confirmed.  “It is called an ectoparasite because it lives outside of the body and it doesn’t necessary need a host like the mosquito. It is a vector when it carries a pathogen, but if it is clean, the tick will only be consider as a parasite.”

            “Oh.” nodded the classmate.  She smiled.  “Thank you, Seeyang.  I got it now.”

            “No need to thank me.” she said, just as her phone ringed.  “I’ll be back.”  Seeyang was a study session with her classmates for one of her biology classes.  She grabbed her phone and answered, “Hello?” as she stepped to a more quiet area.

            “Hello my Domesitc Goddess.” answered Jonghyun’s husky voice.

            Seeyang let out a soft laugh.  “Number 1, are you done with your schedule?” she asked.

            “When will you be done with your study session?” asked Jonghyun.

            “In about a few minutes, everyone is tired so Sunbae said that we’ll leave in a bit.” answered Seeyang. 

            “Let’s have dinner together.” stated Jonghyun.

            “What do you want me to cook?” asked Seeyang.  “Does Yonghwa want the usual kimchi soup?”

            Jonghyun let out a laugh.  “It will only be the two of us.” he said.  “Where do you want to go?”

            “How about this Thai restaurant that is near where I am now.” suggested Seeyang.

            “Sure.” replied Jonghyun.

            Seeyang and her classmates bid goodbye to each other not long after her conversation ended with Jonghyun.  Her classmates and she were all dressed up for a seminar that they were personally invited to by their counselor.  Everyone in the café was staring at them as if they were business men and women at the wrong part of town.  Seeyang was waiting patient for Jonghyun to come and pick her up from the café.

            Jonghyun could see Seeyang standing in the crowd.  She was wearing a plain black v neck t shirt tucked under a body hugging mid thigh high pencil skirt and a pair of black pumps.  Her hair was curly and down, framing her face.  She looked different today, standing there at the curb with the bag that Jonghyun had bought her and a text book.  Seeyang could have passed as a sophisticated young woman who was supposed to be in the business district of town and looked like a fashionista from Myeongdong.  Jonghyun just stared at her, as they approached her.  She just looked amazing, even breathtaking.

            The van approached and Seeyang flashed a smile.  Her lips were coated in a bright red glossy color.  As soon as she sat down, Jonghyun placed his hand on her thigh.  After she closed the door, she gave Driver Dongho instructions to where the Thai restaurant was at.

            Jonghyun let out a soft laugh.  “You were just lying to me about your study session, weren’t you?” he asked.

            Seeyang’s soft smile faded.  “No.” she simply answered.  “I don’t know why you would say something like that.”

            “You look amazing today.” breathed Jonghyun.

            Seeyang let out a laugh, as she touched his shoulder.  “You’re so sweet.” she said.  “Thank you.”

            Jonghyun just smiled.  He looked at Seeyang from head to toe, as she sat there in the car seat next to him.  She was definitely looking amazing today.  Jonghyun quickly unbuckle his seat belt and took off his thin dark green track jacket, then put it on Seeyang.

            “What are you doing?” she asked, confused as Jonghyun placed the jacket on her.

            Jonghyun just blushed, as he pulled the zipper up the jacket after he placed her arms through the jacket.  “I can see your cleavage.” he mumbled, shyly.

            “Oh.” said Seeyang.

            “Were you wearing this outfit the whole day?” asked Jonghyun, as he shyly turned away.

            “Of course.” answered Seeyang, not exactly feeling embarrassed.  “It’s comfortable.  Number 1…  This jacket makes me feel hot.  Can I take it off?”  Jonghyun shook his head, in disagreement.  Seeyang didn’t care about his response; she tried to get the jacket off her shoulders, but Jonghyun stopped her and tried to put place it back onto her shoulders.

            “Don’t play too rough back there you two.” laughed Driver Dongho, as he looked at the rearview mirror.  “I don’t want others to think that something else is going on.”  Jonghyun and Seeyang automatically stopped playing around and started blushing.  “I was just kidding.”  Driver Dongho let out a laugh.  “You two can do all you want back there and I wouldn’t post anything up on the net.  We’re here.”

            “Thank you, Driver Dongho.” said Seeyang, shyly as she bowed.

            “Thank you, Driver Dongho.” said Jonghyun, as Seeyang opened the door.

            “No problem, kids.” he said, with a smile.

            Jonghyun was glad that at least Seeyang didn’t bother taking off the jacket anymore.  It was icy cold in the restaurant and she wasn’t complaining about being too warm.  Jonghyun smiled, as he watched his girlfriend puffed up her cheeks in boredom while waiting for the food to arrive.  They were the only two in the restaurant.  It was almost 4 PM and they were the only customers for now.  The waitress was so hyped up about Jonghyun being there.

            “How was your day?” asked Jonghyun.

            “It was good.” smiled Seeyang.  “How was your schedule?”

            “Not as tiring today.” answered Jonghyun.  CN Blue had a photoshoot and interview today for Elle Girl.  It lasted all day, but it wasn’t tiring, just a lot of changing clothes and background.  “Have you eaten yet?”

            Seeyang shook her head.  “I’m hungry.” she said.  “I didn’t really get to eat lunch because after the seminar, I had to run home to grab my book.”

            “And, you didn’t bother to change?” asked Jonghyun, with a sly smile.

            “No, of course not.” said Seeyang.  “It’s comfortable.”

            “Uh huh.” nodded Jonghyun, as he stared at her chest.  The jacket was ped, but it was still on her.  “Don’t skip lunch next time, alright?”

            “You shouldn’t worry.  My study session peeps and all ate something for lunch.  It wasn’t much, but it’s still something.” smiled Seeyang.

            The couple didn’t order too much.  Jonghyun ordered a beef stir-fry with rice, Seeyang ordered a red curry noodle soup.  The two decided to order some pad Thai for a side dish.  The owner also came along with a piece of paper and a camera for Jonghyun signed his signature and took a picture with the couple.

            “How is your dish?” asked Seeyang, as she took a sip of the soup.  It was spicy, but it wasn’t spicy enough.

            “It’s really good.” nodded Jonghyun, as he chewed on his food.  He got a piece of meat and fed it to Seeyang.

            “I haven’t tried this dish before…  It’s really good.” she smiled.  She got a spoonful of her soup and fed it to Jonghyun.

            “Woah!!  That’s pretty spicy.” he commented.

            “Really?” asked Seeyang.  “It’s not to me.”

            Jonghyun laughed.  “You’re crazy.” he said.  “It’s good enough.”

            Seeyang smiled.  “I suppose.” she said.  “I like it as it is.  You know…  About the other day…  When you kissed me…”  Jonghyun nodded his head.  “Why?”

            He looked around, unsure what to say.  He wasn’t sure whether he should tell her the truth that he didn’t know how to comfort her and didn’t want her to cry anymore…  Or, should he tell her it was because he wanted to? 

            “I-I didn’t really know how to comfort you and I didn’t want to see you cry, so I thought that it was best if I kissed you.” whispered Jonghyun, truthfully.  He didn’t want to lead her on.  It wouldn’t be right, especially if he didn’t feel anything but friendship towards her.

 

**NOTE: I know that I should be STUDYING!!!  But, I can't help it!!!  I want to WRITE!!!!  It's just getting so GOOD!!  I can't help it!!  I just want to spend my days writing...  Maybe I should one day when I'm retired?  LOL  Man...  I love Lee Jonghyun and this story too much...  I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter.  :D

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 9/12/2010 @ 6:09 PM PST