Chapter 15

My Fake Girlfriend

My sister made this banner for me...  For some reason, she ditests my banner for "My Fake Girlfriend."  I personally like mine more, but she wanted me to share it.  So, here it is!!

 

            Seeyang had to leave early and tackle the Boice fans outside of the KBS building.  It was a Friday and she needed to go to a study group because she had an important quiz on Monday.  She bid good bye to CN Blue and bid them a good stage.  They were going to go up in 8 minutes.  She felt bad that she had to leave early, but the guys understood.

            Seeyang was quickly making her way through the crowded hallway until when she bumped into someone.  She turned around and said, “I’m so sorry!”

            “No, no.  It’s OK.” smiled the young woman she bumped into.  “You’re Lee Jonghyun from CN Blue’s girlfriend, right?”  Seeyang quickly nodded her head.  “Hi, I’m Tiffany from SNSD.”

            “Hi, my name is Hwan Seeyang.” she said, as she bowed.  “It was nice to meet you.”

            “Same here!” said Tiffany.  “Sorry for holding you up…  See you around!”

            “Bye.” said Seeyang, as Tiffany started to walk away.  She continued to walk towards the back exit.

            The back exit was only a few meters away.  There was a woman in front of Seeyang.  She was walking slowly, dragging her feet.  Seeyang was barely just walking behind her when all the sudden she went onto her knees.

            “Ma’am!!  What’s wrong!!” yelled Seeyang.  She looked down at the pregnant woman.  The woman looked like she would be due soon.

            The woman screamed, causing all the heads in the hallway to turn towards Seeyang and her.  “I-I think I’m going into labor!!” she said, through her clenched teeth.

            “Call the ambulance!!” yelled a voice.  “Call the ambulance!!”

            “Is someone hurt?” asked another voice.

            Seeyang quickly took a deep breath, as she tried to calm herself down.  What did she needed to do?  “Ma’am, when did your water break?” she asked quickly, as she opened her bag, quickly pulling out white latex gloves, a scissor, and her gray cardigan.  “And, are you allergic to latex?” 

            The woman shook her head.  “I-I don’t know when my water broke…  And, I’m n-not allergic to latex.” she said, through the contraction pain.  Seeyang quickly slipped her hand under the summer dress the woman had on and cutted off her underwear.   This woman could be giving birth any second now and that thing will just be in the way.“Oh, my God!!!  It’s so painful!!!”  Through her screams, her breathing was starting to become irregular. 

            “Ma’am!!  Please calm down.” said Seeyang, calmly.  The woman stared at Seeyang, as she checked her pulse.

            “Are you a doctor?” asked the woman.

            Seeyang looked up into the woman’s eyes from her opening .  “Yes I am.” she replied, not wanting the woman to panic because she is in the hands of a non-doctor youngster.  “Ma’am, please remember your breathing exercises.” 

            The woman started looking confuse, not remembering.  Seeyang, then, had to start doing the breathing exercise she learned while her aunt was pregnant.  In about 5 seconds, Seeyang saw the head of the baby.  This baby was excited so excited to come into the world that she didn’t even wait for her mother to push her out. 

            It happened so quickly…  The little baby girl came out, right into Seeyang’s well positioned hands.  Before she even realized it, the baby was in her hands crying, gasping for her first breath of air without her mother’s guidance.  Seeyang smiled, as she wrapped the baby girl up and gave it to her mother.

            “Thank you…” cried the woman.  “Oh, God.  Thank you so much, Miss.”

            “The pregnant woman is-” said a voice, causing Seeyang to look to her side.

            There stood all the singers, in shock of what she had just done, along with the barely arrived paramedics.  The paramedics stood there, dumbfounded, just as all those singers were.  Then, after regaining from the shock, they moved quickly to the woman on the ground.

            Seeyang stood up tiredly from the pool of blood that she was sitting in.  Her pants were almost, if not completely, soaked in warm blood.  The rush of adrenaline was so much that she couldn’t register anything in for a few seconds.  She remembers hearing a lot people talking, seeing a lot of people crowding around, hearing a man crying, and someone saying something to her.

            “I’m sorry…” said Seeyang, as she looked up.  “What did you say?”  It was a male paramedic.  He looked like he was in his mid 20s.  He smiled gently as he took the blood stained gloves off for her and threw it into a clear plastic bag.

            “I said that you’re amazing.” said the paramedic.  “The new mother claims that you are a doctor.  Aren’t you a bit tad too young?”

            “I’m actually a college student.” answered Seeyang.

            “Really?” asked the paramedic, as he pulled out a few wet sanitizing wipes from a kit of things.  He held one of  Seeyang’s arms and started wiping it.  She didn’t bother pulling away from this stranger.  She knows well that he was just sanitizing her.  “You should consider becoming a paramedic when you get out of school.  You react fast and, obviously, know what to do in a situation like this.”

            “No, it’s-” started Seeyang.  “I’m planning on becoming a heart surgeon.”

            “Wow.” nodded the paramedic, as he paused for a moment.  “They’ll like you.”  He threw sanitizing wipe down and pulled out another new one.  After he was done, he smiled.  “What is your name?”

            “Hwan Seeyang.” she answered.

            “Hwan Seeyang.” nodded the paramedic.  “I’ll definitely remember your name.”  His hand slipped into his back pocket and pulled out a card.  “Here.  This is my card.  You are more than welcome to use me as a referral when it comes for your time to apply to medical school, Hwan Seeyang.”

            Seeyang bowed.  “Thank you.” she said.

            “No, thank you…” said the paramedic.  “For helping the mother and the child.  Too many laboring mothers hurt themselves and their child when they give birth out of the hospital.  So, I thank you.  You’ll be one amazing heart surgeon one day.”

            Seeyang bowed again.  “Thank you.” she said.

            The paramedic smiled, as another man came up to her.  He was crying.  He quickly grabbed Seeyang and gave her so tight of a hug that she almost couldn’t breathe.  “Thank you so much!  Thank you so much!!” said the man, as he pulled away.

            “You’re welcome.” smiled Seeyang.

            “I don’t know what would have happened if my wife didn’t have you to help her.” cried the man. 

            “I didn’t do much at all.” said Seeyang.  “I was just simply there for help if it was needed.”

            “Hwan Seeyang, right?” said the man, as he placed his hand on her head like a father would do to his daughter.  “You’re amazing.  Simply amazing.  I am so glad that an idol is able to date such a wonderful person like you.”  He was still crying.  He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a card for Seeyang.  “You’ll be an amazing surgeon.  Please use me as a referral as well for medical school.”

            “Thank you.” said Seeyang, as she bowed.

            “No, no.” said the man.  “This barely anything for what you had done.”

            “Sir, are you going to go with your wife to the hospital?” asked one of the paramedics.

            The man nodded his head.  He turned back to Seeyang.  “Judging from your face, you want to know where she’ll be going right?” he asked.  “Samsung Hospital.”  He smiled.  “Come visit us.”  The man patted her on the shoulder and left.

            Seeyang went back to her bag, which was lying in the blood and grabbed it.   “Boss!!  What about the show?!” asked a voice.

            “Cancel it!” said the man.  “We’ll have to let the audience come back for free next week.”

            “What?!” asked the other voice.  “Cancel Music Bank?!  They’ll kill us!!  Those fans!!”

            “Then, you continue on with the show!” said the man.

            Seeyang turned to the crowd that was still standing there, watching her, after she grabbed her things.  Her eyes wandered the crowd, looking for 4 familiar faces.  Jonghyun quickly stepped out of the crowd and walked towards her.  He pulled her into a hug.

            “You are so amazing…” whispered Jonghyun, into Seeyang’s ear.  “Don’t go to your study group.  Not today.”

            Seeyang pulled away from him.  “I have to go.” she said.

            “But, you’re in a mess.” said Jonghyun, as he looked at her up and down.  “You’re almost completely soaked in blood.  Besides…  You look like you’re going to drop and die.”

            “I-I’m going to go.” said Seeyang.  “Regardless of how horrible I look.”

            Jonghyun bit his bottom lip.  “Alright then.” he said.  “I’ll see you later.”  He quickly gave her a peck on the cheek.  Manager Kwan had asked the two to show more skinship.  Jonghyun is practically the initiator when it came to these skinship things since he is more experience with 2 of his ex-girlfriends. 

            “I’ll see you later then.” said Seeyang, as she kissed him back on the cheek.  With that, she left the KBS building with blood pants and tracking blood stained shoe prints out the door.

 

**NOTE:  I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter.  It didn't really came up as good as I had imagined it to be, but I like the concept of the chapter a lot.  If it was me, I would be like...  O.O  I seriously wouldn't know what to do in a situation like that, unfortunately.  Seeyang is a character that is amazingly generally unrealistic...  I'm pretty sure there are 22 year olds out there that are just as marvelous at her, but they are too rare.  But, it's probably better off that way because they are just simply over the top astonising. 

The pair are showing a little more skinship, which is good.  <3

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 9/9/2010 @ 9:07 PM PST