Chapter 31

My Fake Girlfriend

            Seeyang and Jonghyun were the only crazy couple out on the beach.  It was extremely cold and somewhat windy, but they haven’t been able to visit the sea in sometime.  It was November after all.  Each of them was holding a cup of warm cappuccino latte for warmth.  Jonghyun glanced over at Seeyang.  She was smiling as her wet eyes searched the sea.  Her hair was up in a bun and her frindge was pinned up so it wouldn’t bother her due to the wind.  He took a deep breath, not sure if he should tell her.  As if the dream wasn’t already embarrassing enough already, how in the world was he even going to say it outloud?

            “Seeyang.” called out Jonghyun, after he built enough courage.

            “Hm?” she responded, as she turned to him.  She looked directly into his eyes, into his soul

            Jonghyun opened his mouth, but words didn’t come out.  “Erm…  We’re 22 years old, right?” he started out, lamely.

            “When I last checked, yes.  People born in 1990 are 22 years old.” answered Seeyang.

            “As young adults and 22 years old, we are well over our puberty years.” stated Jonghyun, as he looked away, not wanting to make eye contact with Seeyang.

            “OK?” she laughed and then noticed how stiff Jonghyun was.  She stopped laughing.  “I’m sorry.  Go ahead and make your point.”

            “Um…” started Jonghyun, as he stared out at the sea.  His mind automatically went back to the dream.  Forcing himself to concentrate on his words, he suddenly spat out, “I had a wet dream about you and I having .”

            Taken aback, Seeyang stared at him for a moment.  “Do you e enough?” she asked, sounding like a worried doctor.

            “WHAT?!!” responded Jonghyun, completely raw and humiliated.  “This is not what I wanted to talk about!  I…  I just wanted to tell you, honestly, that I had a wet dream about you and that’s all…”

            Seeyang wanted to laugh at how childish Jonghyun was.  “I only asked that because wet dreams occur when you don’t e enough.” she said, softly.  “I didn’t mean to intrude on your very personal life there.”

            “I don’t have them often.” defended Jonghyun.  “This is the first time I’ve had a wet dream in 9 years.”

            “Since you do e and that was the first time in many years, maybe you just need to change your ing routine.” suggested Seeyang, as she shrugged her shoulders as if it was nothing.

            Jonghyun stared at her, in disbelief.  “So, you are absolutely unoffended by the dream I had about you?” he asked.  If he knew that she was going to act like this, he would have never told her about it.  Then again, it might have been better that she was like this.  It would have been completely awkward if she was appalled by what he had told her.

            “Of course.” answered Seeyang.  “Why should I feel offended?  It’s not like you could have controlled who you were going to do it with in your dream, right?”

            Ah…  She’s so mature, thought Jonghyun.

            “You look so disturbed…  Do you want to tell me or the guys more about the dream?” asked Seeyang.

            “I’ll tell you so then I can save my face and to keep the guys from assuming strange thoughts about you and I.” answered Jonghyun, after a short silence.  “You and I were on someone’s bed, somewhere…  We were completely …  The dream was so vivid so clear that I can still remember how soft your s were against my chest and the sensation of being in between your legs…”

            Seeyang had a calm expression on her face.  “Are you a ?” she asked.

            “Yeah.” answered Jonghyun.

            “You sure sound like you’re too experienced with feeling a woman’s body to know that.” commented Seeyang.  Jonghyun blushed at her comment and then she came to a realization.  “You touched them, didn’t you?”  She was referring to her s.  “That night that I was drunk…  You accicdently touched them didn’t you?”  Jonghyun nodded his head, looking away.  “OK…  Did it at least seem like it was our first time doing it?”

            “No.” answered Jonghyun.  “I think you moaned a lot…  Like you were really enjoying it…”

            Seeyang blinked away the tears from the wind as she stared at him.  Her eyes are extremely sensitive and with hard wind blowing, it looked as if she was crying a river.  “Well…  It’s not real…” she said, coming to conclusion.  “Don’t take it so seriously next time you have a dream like that…”

            “I’m only acting this way because I…  I can’t get it out of my mind.  This is the most vivid and dream I’ve had ever.” said Jonghyun, as he looked down at the sand, humiliated.  “And, since it had you in it…  I had to tell you.”

            “Are you always so honest?” asked Seeyang.  “I mean, you have been quite honest before…”

            “I’m a straightforward kind of guy…  Honesty does lie within the depths of being straightforward, but…  I have to admit; you’re the first girl that I’ve been completely honest to.  I told you about my wet dream after all.” said Jonghyun, stiffly.

            Seeyang smiled and patted him on the shoulder.  “Awww…  That’s so sweet of you to be so honest with me.” she said.  “I like that a lot about you.”

            Jonghyun laughed as he rubbed his eyes.  “I don’t even know why it has to be you out of all the people that I know that I am so honest to.” he said, as he looked at Seeyang.  “Maybe it’s because you’re open minded and mature.”

            Seeyang shrugs her shoulders and laughed.  “I suppose.” she said.

            Jonghyun smiled.  I suppose that probably is why…  She is very open minded and mature about all sorts of topics, he thought.

 

**NOTE: I enjoyed writing this chapter a lot...  When Jonghyun broke the news to Seeyang...  Her question was...  So calm...  "Do you masterbate enough?"  OMG!!  If it was me, I would be disgusted and leave him out there in the cold sand.  And, then, imagining Jonghyun's expression when Seeyang asked that question must have been priceless!!!  The HUMILIATION!!!!  LOL  Sorry, Jonghyun...  Apperantly, I'm evil.  XD

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho

on 10/11/2010 @ 4:10 PM PST

P.S.  I have realized that there has been an increase in views...  Does that mean that more people are actually reading this story?!!!  Or, are you guys just clicking my story for the heck of clicking it?!!

Also, I am  sorry that I have bad grammar with my writing.  Since all my chapters are ROUGH DRAFTS, I can't help it.