Seventh Chapter

No mom, I don't like him!

Taemin was sitting in the living room with Sehun’s girlfriend whose name was Gyeri. Looking at her he couldn’t see why Sehun was with her. She was wearing one of Sehun’s shirts, which did not look cute on her. Usually you’d see girls in their boyfriends’ oversized shirts looking all cute, but on her it looked plain boring and like a fail attempt to look y.

It wasn’t like Taemin hated her, but Sehun was a skinny boy so the shirt was not oversized on her. Instead it perfectly fit her. The problem was that she was not wearing any pants beneath it and Taemin felt more than uncomfortable having to see her underwear the whole time.

Even her voice when she started to talk irritated him. He silently prayed for Luhan and Sehun to hurry up already and save him from her.

“Are you his boyfriend?”

Taemin wasn’t sure what she was talking about. Why would she think he was Sehun’s boyfriend? Did she notice the way he was starring at Sehun’s bare chest just a few minutes ago? He started to mentally panic. Did she see right through him? Did she know he was gay?

“Why are you ignoring me? Are you not Luhan’s boyfriend?” ´

Wait a second. Did she just say Luhan? She was not talking about Sehun? Taemin let out a breath he was holding before he actually realized that she had asked him if he was dating his own brother.

“Oh my-“

He burst out in laughter ignoring the girl’s confused face. This was just too hilarious.

“He-Luhan, he’s my brother.” He managed to say in between giggles.

He found the blush on Gyeri’s face amusing, but not nearly as amusing as her jealousy towards Luhan which she showed right away after Taemin told her that Luhan was actually single.

She jumped out of her seat saying we can't let Luhan be alone around Sehun. She didn’t like it.

Taemin wanted to tell her that the two of them lived together, so she should calm the hell down, but she wouldn’t listen anyway so he let her drag him with her to Sehun’s room. She was about to open the door when an angry Luhan stormed out of the room while Sehun was yelling at him not to act like a fool.

Gyeri watched how her boyfriend ran after Luhan, bumping him into the closets wall.

“You’re not going anywhere!”Sehun hissed at him.

To Gyeri it looked like her boyfriend was cheating on her. She kept whispering “I knew it.”, not able to move from her spot. Taemin watched the whole scene with amusement. He wondered how Luhan was able to resist a half Sehun, because he knew if he was standing there with a shirtless Sehun in front of him, things would have looked different.

“Sehun get away from me! Go back to what you were doing before we interrupted you and leave me alone!”

Sehun removed himself from Luhan.

“Yesterday you were crying in my arms and here you are pushing me away again. You know what? Fine. Go. Leave! I was just trying to be nice to you, but it’s no use. I give up. I don’t care about what my mother wants anymore. I can’t do this any longer. I can’t act as if I like you any longer because every second I see you I feel annoyed to no end.”

“So in the end I was right, huh? You never liked me. You did it for your mother.”

Taemin couldn’t watch them any longer. He knew his brother was on the verge of crying.

“I think that’s enough. I’m taking Luhan with me.” Taemin declared dragging Luhan out of the house with him.

When they reached the car Luhan’s face was already drained in tears.

“Why does it feel like everyone is leaving me, Taemin? It hurts. It hurts so badly.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know it would end up like this. Can you still tell me what exactly happened between the two of you when you were in his room?”

Luhan was looking for his phone when Sehun appeared right behind him.

“It’s under the bed. That’s where I put it yesterday after I took it away from you.”

That’s right. Yesterday after Luhan’s outburst Sehun had carried him to his room and laid him down on his bed.

Luhan couldn’t deny it. He felt happy he had even felt hopeful but it had all vanished this morning when he heard Gyeri asking about “the ”.

Luhan hesitated before he walked closer to the bed which looked like a mess. He had to brace himself to reach his hand under the bed. He felt like the smell of was lingering in the room – although he had no idea how exactly would smell…

Maybe he was just overreacting. But nevertheless he didn’t feel comfortable being in this room again. The day before he felt happy fooling around with Sehun on his bed, and here he was feeling disgusted by it.

Pulling his phone out he hastily stood up to leave the room after he shortly apologized to Sehun again for interrupting him and Gyeri. He didn’t dare to look at Sehun. Not when the other was shirtless, skin marked with scratches and hickeys.

“It’s no problem. I mean it was my fault for hiding your phone and forgetting to give it back to you anyways.” Sehun said, reaching out to ruffle Luhan’s hair, who by instinct backed away, he didn’t want Sehun’s dirty hands to touch him. Not after he had touched that girl with these very same hands.

“Are you still angry?” Sehun hesitantly asked.

When there was no answer by Luhan he tried again.

 “Luhan look I’m sorry about what she said this morning.”

“I’m not angry. I’m used to it already.”

“Stop acting as if I’m the jerk here! Stop it already. I’m sick of always having to feel like a piece of trash because you keep accusing me!”

“I said I’m used to it. I didn’t accuse you. But it’s nice to know that it makes you feel miserable,  because that’s what you make me feel like all the time.” Luhan was shocked by his own calmness and choice of words. He hadn’t planned to sound this harsh. He didn’t want another fight, but it was already too late. The words wouldn’t stop anymore. He couldn’t hold them back.

“It’s sad you know , did you even feel guilty for once? Just for a single time? It seems like you try to push it away from yourself. You keep acting as if you’ve never done anything wrong to me. But you know what? I’m fine. I’ve always been fine without you. Why should it be different now?”

Luhan didn’t want to wait for Sehun to say anything. He just wanted to leave before things escalated again. He had said enough. More than enough. He turned his back to Sehun, and stormed out of the room.

“So you basically ran away because you noticed that you’re an idiot who doesn’t know when to shut up.”

“Taemin you’re being no help!” Luhan whined.

“It’s so hard to have a serious conversation with you when you keep making fun of me!”

“Sorry I can’t help it. Serious conversations are just, i don't know how to put it? Too serious for me?”

“That doesn’t make sense, you know?”

“Says the one who’s head over heels in love, but hasn’t even noticed it yet.” Taemin mumbled as the car came to a halt.

“What did you say?”

“I’LL BUY YOU FOOD!”

“Sounds better.”

Taemin chuckled at his brother’s cuteness before he checked his phone for incoming messages.

_______________

From: Sehun

To: Taemin

 

Tell him I’m sorry.

________________

 

“Hey, Taemin are you coming already? I’m starving.”

“You were crying just a minute ago and now you are bouncing up and down because of food. Oh dear lord why is my brother so weird?”

“You call me weird? Taemin don’t you dare! At least I look manlier than you!”

Taemin suppressed his laughter as he hastily wrote a reply and followed his younger brother to the restaurant.

________________________

From: Taemin

To: Sehun

 

Tell him yourself.

Ps: Just buy him food. He’ll forgive you immediately

PPs: He hates you though so he won’t accept food from you.

Think of a better way to apologize.

__________________________________

 

A/N: Guys !!!!! Thanks for all your nice comments ! I felt really happy reading them <3