Sixth Chapter

No mom, I don't like him!

Luhan woke up to the sound of laughter. He lazily rubbed his eyes, not intending to leave his bed. The sound was coming from downstairs. He didn’t have to get out of bed to know who it was. After all Sehun told him. He told him, that his girlfriend would come over today.

But seriously did the two of them have to be this loud? Deciding that he would freak out if he had to hear them the whole day, he called his grandparents, telling them he was coming over.

After changing into a pair of jeans and a plain shirt he went downstairs to leave. Standing in the corridor to look for his shoes he caught a glimpse of the couple making out in the kitchen. When he finally found the shoes he was looking for he heard the girl ask “Hey Sehun, who’s that?”

Luhan froze for a second, unsure if he should turn around and greet them or just leave the house.

“Is he the you told me about?” it was a whisper but still loud enough for Luhan to hear it. He didn’t wait to hear Sehun’s answer. He had heard enough. A . That’s what Luhan was to him. He was right after all. Sehun was still the same mean bastard.

Suddenly Luhan didn’t feel sorry about his outburst anymore. He was rather angry for apologizing to that self-centered idiot afterwards. He had awkwardly stayed in Sehun’s embrace, until he had calmed down. In that moment he thought Sehun had changed, he thought maybe he wasn’t going to hurt him after all, that’s why he apologized to him.

And here he was regretting it. He should have known that Sehun would never change. Maybe he shouldn’t have left the house. Maybe he should have turned around, and told her something like “Yes I’m the your boyfriend wanted to kiss.” Or “You know I can hear you.”  Or just anything else. But in the end he was too weak to do that. He just ran away.

Another person would have thought ‘oh I need some alcohol now’ while Luhan felt like he needed to eat. A lot. He would always go to some restaurant and eat as much as he could when he was frustrated. He usually didn’t eat much, he wanted to stay skinny, but when he was angry all he could do was eat because well, he didn’t like alcohol.

Not anymore since last year when he got drunk the first time in his life, and ended up vomiting in his mother’s car who was accusingly yelling “Oh my god you are drunk! Luhan you are drunk! Didn’t I tell you you’re too young to drink? I’ll never let you go to any party anymore!”

Even without his mother’s yelling he had already promised himself to never drink again. In the morning he was afraid to face his mother, his head was aching and he didn’t want her to start yelling all over again. To his surprise she was rather calm that morning. She had a bright smile on her face, when Luhan entered the kitchen asking him “Do you remember anything from last night?”

Of course Luhan remembered. Yes he was drunk but not that drunk. His mother kept making fun of him. When he asked her, if he was allowed to go to his friend’s birthday party, her answer was no though. She was overprotective and not going to trust Luhan with alcohol anymore.

This memory never failed to make Luhan smile. It was the day he finally realized getting drunk was not cool. Bubble tea was much cooler anyway, right?

He arrived at his grandparent's  house and was greeted warmly by his grandma, who happily dragged him into the kitchen, where Taemin was drinking his banana milk.

“Oh Taemin you’re here, too?” Luhan asked, happy about his brother’s company.

“Just to remind you, my forgetful brother, I live here.” Taemin chuckled.

“Of course I know! But you’re barely ever here because of your busy schedule. You never told me though why you moved out of your parents’ house.”

“You mean why I moved out of my father’s and his wife’s house.” Taemin corrected him. He didn’t like to call his step-mother his mother. Not because he hated her, but because he knew it would upset his real mother.

“Just answer my question.” Luhan pouted hoping it would make Taemin answer.

“Don’t try your aegyo on me, I’m cuter than you.”

“Grandma! Taemin is being mean to me!” Luhan whined gaining a chuckle from Taemin, and a cookie from his grandmother, who was too busy cooking to even listen to Luhan complaining.

“Why are you here? I mean you have the house to yourself, and instead to invite your friends over or something you come here?” Taemin loved teasing his brother.

“Sehun’s girlfriend is there. Having to hear them all the time made me feel sick.”

“Oh I see you’re jelly because you’re forever alone.”

“Grandma, Taemin is bullying me!”

His grandmother nodded her head, not listening to him at all.

“Grandma seriously you’re no help.”

“How is it going with Sehun anyway? It’s a wonder the two of you haven’t killed each other yet.” 

“How come you’re friends with Sehun but you never told me? I always called you complaining about him and now I find out that you’re actually his friend.”

“Guys get out of my kitchen.Your conversation is giving me a headache!” Their grandmother interrupted them, growing tired of their useless conversation which was leading nowhere.

“It’s all your fault.” Luhan hissed as they left the kitchen, and went to Taemin’s room instead.

“You know I really don’t understand why you don’t like Sehun. The boy is really nice and good looking.”

“Yeah, spending my holidays alone in a hotel room while he had my ID Card to go clubbing was really fun and nice. The countless times I had to sleep on the floor because he lost the key to the locked guest room were really nice, too. I should feel ashamed not to like such a nice and caring person like Sehun.”  Luhan answered sarcastically while Taemin erupted in laughter.

“Oh god, he’s so different to you than he is to me. Does he possibly know about your uality? Maybe he’s homophobic?” Taemin suggested, seeing it as the only possibility since Luhan was unbelievably cute and loveable.

“Yes he knows but he’s not homophobic. He actually said that he wants to kiss me when I accused him of being a homophobe.”

“He what? Oh god I thought he had a girlfriend?”

“He has one. He just wanted to prove to me that he didn’t care about my uality, but today… it seemed like he told his girlfriend that he was living under the same room as a . Taemin I don’t understand him. If he sees me as a then why is he friends with you? After all you’re gay, too!”

Taemin nervously rubbed his neck. “I never told him about my uality.” He shyly admitted.

“Oh. I thought you would have told him since the two of you seem to be really close.”

“Luhan I can’t risk to tell anyone about it. It could ruin my career. Change of topic, please?”

“Can we go to some fancy restaurant? I really need to eat.”

“Is my Lulu frustrated?”

“Yes.”

“ually frustrated?”

“What the? Shut up Taemin, you better pay for my meal today for being so mean to me. And before I forget it, could you possible drive me home first? I forgot my phone.”

--

Taemin got out of the car and followed Luhan into the house. Both of them froze for a second, hearing sounds which were not meant for them to be heard.  Taemin had a hard time suppressing his laughter,  while Luhan stormed upstairs to grab his phone.  He didn’t know why but he was pissed.

It was not his lucky day for sure. For some reason he couldn’t find his phone. He went back downstairs where Taemin was recording their moans. Luhan didn’t even dare to ask why.

“I can’t find my phone can you please try calling me?” He whispered.

Taemin hesitantly stopped recording and did as Luhan told him. Luhan was about to go back upstairs to look for his phone when his phone started ringing. Downstairs. Not in the kitchen where he hoped it would be but in Sehun’s room.

The sounds stopped all of a sudden and Taemin’s laugh was heard throughout the house.

.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Filler Chapter :D but Drama is coming very soon ! 

And before I forget it : over 100 subbies yaaaay I know it's not that much compared to others but I'm still very thankful and happy about it !! Thank you guys so much <3 *virtual hug*