First Chapter

No mom, I don't like him!

Stepping into their new house, Sehun wondered why the hell they needed a house as big as this one. The house was designed for two families and was divided into two floors. Why would they move into a house that was designed for two families when it was just him and his mom? He couldn’t help but think that something was definitely fishy.

He wanted to confront his mother, but she had already left saying she wanted to visit some old friends. She also told him to just start unpacking until she comes back and warned him not to go upstairs.

“Why shouldn’t I go upstairs?” He mumbled as he entered his room and sighed at the amount of boxes waiting to be unpacked. He really didn’t want to move to Ulsan. After all he had just managed to get himself a nice girlfriend that he really liked and suddenly out of nowhere his mother told him that she wanted to go back to her hometown to live there.

Since he hated the silence he some music and started stuffing his clothes into the closet. That was until the door to his room suddenly flew open, revealing a guy that Sehun really didn’t want to see.

“Luhan?”

“Sehun?”

“Uhh, it’s nice to see you and all, but what are you doing here?” Sehun asked, trying to be as nice as possible to Luhan. It’s not like he hated the boy, he just wasn’t comfortable around him. The two of them were just too different.

“I live here.” Luhan stated as he looked around the room and noticed the boxes. “Wait.. Oh Lord don’t tell me you’re also living here!”

“Well sorry, princess, but as you can see I also live here. Seems like our mothers tricked us again.”  Sehun sighed. He knew all along that something was off, but he would have never guessed that he would end up living in the same house as Luhan. Well at least we’re not sharing a room. he thought, trying to see the bright side.

“I can’t believe this.” Luhan was shaking his head furiously. “And here I thought she finally accepted the fact that I can’t stand you.”

Ouch. “You know I can hear you.”

“And I don’t feel sorry. Why are you even trying to be nice to me, Sehun? I mean, our mothers are not around right now, and I already know that you don’t like me.”

The last part was almost a whisper. Luhan used to try to get along with Sehun, he really did. Until one day when a twelve year old Luhan heard Sehun talking to his mom, complaining how he disliked being with Luhan and how Luhan was annoying.

It hurt him to know that the other didn’t like him, but he decided on that day that he wouldn’t bother with Sehun anymore. That he would never try to play or talk with him anymore, because he simply didn’t want to annoy the other.

Although that was six years ago, Luhan still didn’t like being around Sehun. Especially since Sehun had turned into a handsome teenager with tons of friends while Luhan was still the same boy with the same old friends.

“I never said I disliked you.” Sehun tried to lighten up the mood, but Luhan was not up for it. He knew too well that the latter was just trying to be nice to him for the sake of his mother.

“Whatever Sehun. I’m going back to my own room.”

“Don’t you think we should at least try to be nice to each other?”

“You’re saying that now? After all these years you’re saying that now? You didn’t seem to be interested in being nice to me at all last year when our mothers sent us to Japan for ten, freakin days. You ignored me the whole time! You went clubbing and drinking everyday and didn’t even bother to ask me if I wanted to go with you! Not once! You left me in that ty hotel room while you had your fun. Sorry Sehun, but I won’t pretend to like you in front of our mothers. Unlike you I am an honest person.”

Luhan left the room and ran upstairs to his own room. He slammed the door shut in frustration and sat on his bed. He couldn’t believe it. Why was this guy so weird?

He grabbed his phone and texted his friend Kai for a while until his mother finally decided to show up.

“Hey dear” She said placing a kiss on Luhan’s forehead.

“Mom, what exactly were you thinking?”

“Uhm… surprise?” She said giving him her brightest smile.

"Mom, I’m sorry but I can’t do this. I just can’t be friends with him. I can’t stand that guy for God's sake!”

Luhan was angry. What was his mother thinking? How could she do that? Making him change his school and move to Ulsan only because of Sehun.

You see, his mother is an author so she had no problem moving to any city at any time, especially when his dad was working overseas in China anyways. But her reason for moving was just ridiculous in Luhan's eyes.

They moved to Ulsan because his mother and her best friend wanted to have better control of things. And with "better control of things," they meant the relationship between their sons, Luhan and Sehun. They wanted nothing more than for the two of them to get along.

But no matter what they tried, these two brats refused to get along. So they decided to move to their old hometown together. And as if having to live together wasn’t enough, they had to send the two of them to the same high school as well.

You have to know, their mothers were not just ordinary mothers. The two of them were childhood best friends and inseparable. That’s why they decided that one day, when the two of them are happily married and have children, they want their children to marry. That is of course only if they have opposite genders.

But since they both only have sons, they agreed that their kids would have to become best friends, especially since they’re almost the same age.

Sighing heavily his mother gave him a pleading look.

“Honey, please don’t say that. All we want is for the two of you to get along and become best friends. And Aunt Julia wants you guys to become lovers but we’re still too far away from that…”

While Luhan was staring at his mother with a shocked expression, loud yelling erupted from Sehun, who was about to enter the room when he witnessed what his Aunt Nuna said.

“. I think he heard me.”

“No, mom. He just likes to randomly yell at his mom, telling her that he's not gay.”