Twelfth Chapter

No mom, I don't like him!

Sehun was panting by the time he had finally managed to pin Luhan on his bed. He leaned closer to Luhan’s face. “What was that for?!” He hissed, wiping the remaining blood away from his lip.

Honestly it was a weird feeling, having Luhan biting on his lower lip, it felt somehow arousing but he would never admit that. Ever. He stared at his hand with which he had just wiped his lip. There was a stain of blood on his hand, if he didn’t want to get back at Luhan he would already be running to the bathroom to wash his hand but instead another idea popped into his mind.

“You not gonna answer?” Sehun asked, not getting any response from Luhan who went completely silent ever since Sehun sat on him to keep him pinned on his bed. Luhan’s cheeks were flushed, he had a hard time trying to act normal. To his luck Sehun was too dense at the moment to understand that he was unintentionally turning Luhan on.

He got caught out of his thoughts when Sehun held his hand in front of Luhan’s lips.

“W-what?” Luhan stuttered, not getting the message.

“ the blood of my hand.” Sehun said bluntly. He had only meant to tease the older, already anticipating Luhan’s angry face and cute angry comments, telling him to shut up.

To Sehun’s surprise Luhan didn’t say a single word, instead he watched Luhan’s lips parting and his pink tongue darting out, slowly over the blood on Sehun’s hand.

“H-hey!” Sehun shrieked, pulling his hand away, only to have it pulled back by Luhan who seemed to have lost his mind. He couldn’t control his hormones anymore. He took Sehun’s hand into his own and it clean while throwing a challenging look at Sehun.

“What? Are you a cat now?” Sehun awkwardly laughed, successfully pulling his hand away this time, trying to ignore the weird feeling in his stomach.

“If that’s what you want me to be?” Luhan winked at him, the word ‘shame’ thrown out the window.

“You definitely are Taemin’s brother, gosh you guys are both trolls.” Sehun mumbled, shaking his head while getting off of Luhan who grunted at the loss of warmth. He would most probably regret his carefree moment as soon as he would calm down from his current ual frustration. He really needed a cold shower right now.

“Is this how you behave in front of Kai? Cause then it’s no wonder he was all over you when you two were in your room. I think I’ve never seen you as confident and relaxed like this ever before.” Sehun chuckled, oblivious to Luhan’s real intentions.

“I’m not half as innocent as you think I am.” Luhan grumbled, clearly pissed at Sehun for not taking him serious.

“So you’re admitting that there really was something going on between you and Kai before I rudely interrupted you guys?”

“Hell no! I mean it’s Kai after all. Even if I would give my best to flirt with him it wouldn’t work. Same goes for you by the way. You’re both too straight to get in my pants.”

“Can I turn time back to the time when you were still the silent cute Luhan who would only yell at me and who was all awkward around me? I don’t think I can handle this change of personality, you’re so… how do I put it? You’re so like Taemin. An idiotic ert.”

“I’m not even half as bad as Taemin, I’m only like this when I’m .”

“When you’re what?! Ok. Hold on. This really is too much for me oh my god. Hell no I can’t believe what I’m hearing, no. I’m out of here. I need some fresh air. If you decide to e, please do it in your own room. And here I thought I was the bad one between us. Please find yourself a boyfriend to be around!”

With that Sehun left the house, still flustered by Luhan’s behavior. He couldn’t quite understand what just happened. All he hoped for was that this was the last time he had to witness a Luhan because in all honesty it was not easy to handle.

He had to disagree with Luhan. He wasn’t sure about that ‘being too straight to get into Luhan’s pants’ part because he had to admit Luhan was indeed alluringly y.

Maybe he shouldn’t have carelessly thrown away that guide Taemin gave him.

“Wait a minute. What am I even thinking about? I swear I’m going crazy.”

_______________________________________________________________________________

A very short filler chapter. 

 I Just got back from my vacation in spain. And I'm currently very busy trying to get my driver's license, applying for university and looking for a new place because I need to move out. Apart from that I really need a new laptop TT 

So what I want to say is I don't know when I'll be able to update again. I already have parts of the next chapter planned out, I won't promise to have it on here by next week cause I've no idea if I'll be able to finish it by then. I hope you can forgive me for my lack of updates !

This story will have around ten more chapters so I hope you'll still continue reading it even if I'm a bit slow with updates lately.