Revealing of Josephine

Tripping is the Key

Doodida- I snatched up my phone. "Hello?" 

"Hey, Min! Josephine here. Watcha doing?"

"Nothing, just hanging around in my room."

"Well, instead of your room, why don't you hang with me?"

"Sure. You have the time?"

"Yes. Come on, I don't tell you I'm free for nothing. To be exact, I'm free for three hours, plenty of time. Let's go shopping. I need to show you Korea's stuff."

I laughed. "Okay. Where are we exactly going?"

"Myeong-dong. Even though it's kinda pricey, all the stuff there is guranteed to be high quality."

I checked my watch. Simon and Martina wouldn't mind if I left as long as I was back for the night ot plan the trip to Jeju Island. "Sure, I'll meet you there."

"Do you know where to go?"

"Well, I have taken the subway several times. I think I'll manage."

"Awesome! I'll see you in there ten minuites, okay?"

"You got it!"

After fifteen minutes of frantic switching trains on the subway and finding the right exit, I found Josephine.

"Oh my god, Min! You look so different!" The glasses? "Your face has healed so well!" Oh that. Yeah, the bandages had come down to band-aids. "Hey, why so silent?"

"You're...you're..."

"Shh!" Josephine put a finger to her lips. "I'm in disguise right now, ok? No one needs to know right now. Besides, have you ever seen crazy fans before?"

I laughed. "Sure I have."

"Yeah, don't want that right now. I can deal with it when I'm working. Come on, let's go! Lunch hour is coming, and I don't want to get stuck in the crowds!"

As Josephine dragged me to look at the stores, I couldn't help but wonder, if she was who she was, who was my mystery visitor?

 

*

Hi guys! Finally got this little awkward thing finished. Anyhow, this is mostly just to describe how Min is doing with her vision back (like traveling on subways XD). Maybe you guys have guessed who Josephine is? I know it's cheasy with her name, but hey I wanted it to be somewhat truthful. See ya guys later!