Revealing the Truth.

Tripping is the Key

"Here she is!" Josephine announced as she led me to a group of tents.

Some guys standing near a tent labeled with a sign "f(x)" looked up. Blood rushed through my head as I stopped in my tracks. Suddenly I remembered who everyone was.

Josephine was f(x)'s Amber. All I knew was that she was famous when I saw her at the subway station.

And now here was my mystery hospital visitor.

"Hey baby," he said, grinning, grabbing my hand.

"No." I pulled my hand out of his grasp, looking frantically at Amber. "Please tell me this is a dream."

Amber shook her head, smiling. "It's not, Min."

"No. No, no, NO!" I ran out of the parking lot. The shock of the secret they had been keeping from me was too much. I needed time to think. How could I let myself get friendly like that? To a guy who tripped me and refused to let his identity to be known to me?

As I closed my eyes, I could see the picture I had drawn. It all connected now.

The guy who halted me in my tracks was Shinee's Key.

No, it wasn't him.

Yes it was him.

I had to get away now.

* 

Hey guys! So I'm currently in full steam with my second fan fiction, Tasting the Rain, which you should check out when you have the time. Anyhow, I was like, "Man, I can't think of anything to do with Tripping is the Key." But seriously, I finally got into the mood to go "Alright, here we go!!!!" (Not to mention that the chapter I'm working on in Tasting the Rain is EXTREMELY LONG and that I kinda refound the outline to this fanfiction. Alright!) Anyhow, I know you guys are probably thinking, "What the beep is Min thinking? I would DIE to know that guy would be Key." Not so fast. She's been kinda suspicious this whole time, and she's been nice to the mystery visitor because she's just nice that way. (Yeah, you be quiet for a second.) But now that she's seen him, she's all fired up. Like this guy had the nerve to trip me AND keep quiet about himself? Think about it: An idol probably wants that person to be quiet so he doesn't get in trouble!

Now you get what I'm saying? Not to mention an ordinary guy would probably not stick around so he wouldn't get sued. (Well, maybe not in Korea.)

If you're still thinking "Well, Key was still pretty nice" especially what I said above, well you're gonna have to stick around for the next chapter.

SORRY for taking so much time, it's also again a short update, but seriously I can't really think of any long updates besides the next one perhaps. And my excuses are is that I have been traveling a lot. First I was at a three week course of math on steroids, and now I'm in a hot, mosquito infested, jet lag trap for two weeks. No kidding. Another excuse is at the comments below: My computer messed up. But hey, I think this update is better than the original. Maybe. Let's just say in the original one, I spent way too much time with f(x). If you want I can...

I'll also try to make sure every mystery I've put in the earlier chapters is solved by the next chapter. YAHOO! THANKS FOR READING! *waves frantically*