Wishing and Waiting

Tripping is the Key

"Okay, Min, I told your mom our address so you can see in a few weeks, hopefully."

"Thanks." I was still in hospital, but would be discharged in a day or two. While it was boring, as there was only Arirang TV to watch, my curiosity of my mystery visitor's identity just grew each day. His sihouette would appear in my dreams, and his voice would replay. I swore I heard it before, that maybe before I wanted the voice to talk to me. But I couldn't remember. Maybe it was because of the small concussion I recieved during the fall too.

"Hello? Earth to Min?"

"What? Huh?" I blinked. Simon was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, but I need you to access your email." He a Mac onto my lap. "Your mom said that she scanned your health insurance card and sent it to you." 

"Okay can do!" I quickly accessed it. "Here you go."

"Great. I'll go and print this with the hospital printer." He walked out of the room.

When he came back, Martina had arrived. "Kai Bai BO!"

"Man! I always lose," Martina groaned as my paper beat her rock.

I giggled. "You know on your episodes it seems like you always seem to lose."

"I know."

"Maybe it's just bad luck."

"Go on, Min!" Simon flashed me a thumbs up. "Like a woman!"

"Hey, I'm married to you! You're supposed to cheer me on!" Martina gave a fake pout, a twinkle in her eye.

"Okay, Martina, since you lost, I have my question ready."

"Oh boy."

I laughed. "It's not very personal or I guess inappropiate. Who was that guy who visited last time?"

Simon and Martina looked at each other as the silence grew. I watched them, waiting patiently.

It was Simon who answered. "We can't tell you Min," he said, putting a comforting hand on my folded hands. "He told us not to tell you. But if you want, we can arrange you to meet him once you get out."

"Come on! You know that I can't see without my glasses!" 

"I know I know. But you'll get them soon, and you'll know him well enough. In fact, I think you might be able to identify him without seeing him clearly."

I hoped so.

 

*

Hi guys! Anyhow this if my first time writing a comment as you noticed (XD) but anyway thank you all for reading! Um, for romance lovers you may not see that until the very end, so if you think I'm dragging it out way too much, feel free to say so! Also, I'm trying to keep this a bit away from fangirl since I have other friends who are reading this that have no idea about Kpop. (Plus, my fan-girl spasms are a bit much haha. Then again, I'm not the one who's spazzing out.) Anyway right now I'm away from home, which is actually good because it means I have an easier access to computers. (Can you believe I wrote this in about 15 minutes? I can't. Maybe I've been thinking about it way too much when I'm bored in classes. >.<) Yup, right now I'm attending classes. Not summer school though. Anyhow, enough about me. On with the story! -types furiously-