Finally Seeing

Tripping is the Key

"MIN!!!"

"Aish, coming!!" I ran out of my room. After meeting Elaine, I had slipped back into the building to muse over what happened. 

Simon and Martina were entering the kitchen, Spudgy scrambling for his food bowl. "Look what we picked up at the post office!" Simon said, smiling. He held up a cardboard box.

"Oh man, the glasses arrived?" I picked it up.

"Yes ma'am!" Simon grabbed a pair of scissors and opened the box.

I took out all the packing peanuts and tissue pair to reveal a glasses case. "Awesome!" I said, opening it and putting on my backup pair of glasses. "I can see again!"

Simon chuckled. "Now you can actually see the world how it is, eh?"

But what I didn't tell him was that I actually wanted to see my mystery visitor the way others saw him.

 

*

Hi guys! Sorry it's really short, but it's kinda a transition from Min not knowing to her finding out the truth. Also, funny thing, I broke my glasses last week and my parents had to send me a new pair. Haha! I probably jinxed myself by writing that Min broke her glasses. (Well, when I broke them, it was only the leg and I duct taped with Hello Kitty Duct Tape! XD) Anyhow, maybe I'll post a pic of the box I recieved later. Bye!