Growing up: Understanding and Moving On

Tripping is the Key

"You okay?" Simon asked, as I sat the table, stirring my cup of milk tea.

"Yeah. I am." I kept stirring, staring into the milkiness.

He pulled up a seat across from me. "Hey, look, I'm sorry that you feel cheated. But why don't you look at the bright side for a sec-"

"What else did he do?" I blurted out, looking up. "I've already been there, trying to forgive him for all the good deeds he did. But I still feel like I'm being mislead, that he was trying to cover up something bad."

Simon shifted in his seat. "I can understand why you feel this way. But it's not of all Key's fault. How about this, why don't you ask me anything you feel uncertain about, and I'll try to answer it."

"Okay. Why were you and Martina, on the day of the cafe, not completely soaked? Like you were soaked from the top, but not the bottom. How the heck is that a flood?"

Simon took a breath. "Well, Key had called us earlier and said he wanted to be with you alone. So we came up with that idea so that you wouldn't be suspicious why we left you."

I nodded. "My last question is, why did Key call from an unindentified number? I could hear people in the background. I'm pretty sure it was more people than just Shinee."

He shook his head. "Min-"

"Please! I want to know the truth. I've already been decieved way too many times."

He sighed. "Very well. I'm pretty sure Key was calling from a TV show."

My heart dropped. Simon continued, "I'm not sure which TV show, but it's one. They have it unindentified so that you can't call back. And there's bound to be other stars there, hearing the conversation."

I stood up. "That's it."

He got up too. "Now, Min, relax-"

"Relax? RELAX??? Sure, great, I'm ecstatic that I know my bias, let alone an idol.  But I had never asked that my phone conversation be broadcasted all over Korea!" I fumed. "He should have let me known who he was! Did he think he could just play me so that his reputation would be better? I can see it-newspapers saying "Shinee's Key helped an injured tourist" "Key calls American tourist, who doesn't know his identity, who tells him that he's great" Who in the right mind would take advantage like that?"

"Min-"

"Never mind." I picked up my bag. "I'm going to take a walk. I'll see you later."

I walked out of the door, hoping Simon didn't notice I took all the essentials I needed to survive on my own. My passport, my wallet, and my cell phone. I was moving on.

*

Hi guys!!! So there goes some mysteries...I guess I should clear some more up here, since it's never going to be cleared up in the stories.

Q: Josephine=Amber eh?

A: Yeah, yeah. I was thinking on how Amber should be introduced but not have her identity given away, or you guys would have been like, "f(x) Amber, hmm, so the guy must be from her friends..." Anyway, who likes that I didn't lie? After all, Josephine is Amber's middle name, and for all we knew she could be called that. Also, it's true that Key and Amber agreed when they were trainees that when they debuted, they would go out for bubble tea. Apparently that hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Q:Why doesn't Min like bubble tea?

A: I don't know, I just personally don't like the bubbles, and I couldn't really have Min saying, "Oh yeah, I love bubble tea! The bubbles are so tasty..." I don't know. Can someone explain to me how the bubbles are good? They just clog up my throat. I LOVE MILK TEA though.

Q: Wait, don't idols call from their cell phones on shows?

A: Yeah, but I remember watching a show where the show just called and the idol talked to them without using their cell phone. I forget though. Star golden bell? Hmmm, probably not... Maybe I'm just making it up. Sorry!

Q: So do they ever get to eat samgyeopsal, or the barbecued pork thingy?

A: If you want. My personal explanation: Min ran away from the place, Simon and Martina eventually found her, they ate that for dinner. However, Min refused to see the show.

Q: Why so mysterious?

A: Why not? No but seriously, I didn't want Min's inner fangirl to be evoked. You might see it later. It's a dark thing, but I'm sure all of you guys have a similar persona. XD I'm just kidding, but you might see it later. Maybe not. You decide.

Q: PLEASE MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS AND UPDATE SOON!!!

A: Okay, I know that's not a question, but man do I get that a lot. Let's just say that I don't decide if my chapters go long, the idea does. But I guess it's just my brain to blame, since it doesn't come up with good ideas that get longer chapters, and it overloads so much that I need time for it to cool down, and therefore not updating soon enough. But seriously, if you want me to do that, please find me a job where I can paid to write this stuff, and therefore I don't have to do the other things that life demands. Thank you.

If any of you guys have more questions, I can try answering them in next chapter. Take care! Enjoy!