Wedding Day

Tripping is the Key

-few months later-

"Min! MIN!" I looked to see Anlia there, scurrying up with an excited face. "How did you not tell me that Henry is here?"

"Huh? I did say SM entertainment..."

"Silly!" She swatted at me. "Zhoumi and him are rarely included!"

"Well, why do you care so much?"

She bit her tongue at me. "That's for you to figure out, Unni," she said, and ran off.

"Did she just merong at you?" I looked to see Key walking up. I smiled, liking how he looked in a tuxedo, with his own touches of course.

"Yup. Just the hyper dongseng she is."

"Kinda reminds me of Amber."

I laughed. "You should have seen them yesterday. They were totally on the whole handshake thing."

"Huh."

I grinned up at him. "Your English has much improved over these years."

"That's because I had a good teacher." He took his hand out and pulled me closer. "I had a great time learning from her."

"Well, that teacher had a great time teaching you." I took his other hand into mine and continued watching the scene. Shinee's manager and his bride were dancing on the dance floor as Amber kicked out some moves.

"Key! Min!" Simon and Martina were nearby, waving.

"Shall we join them?" Key asked, his eyes on me.

"Why not?" We walked over to their table.

Simon offered his hand to Key. "Thank you for inviting us! This has been a wonderful wedding."

"Makes me think of our wedding." Martina laid her hand on Simon's shoulder and smiled.

"Hey! Spare us the fluffiness," I teased.

"Fluffiness?" Key looked at me, puzzled.

"Looks like the teacher is going to have to teach a new lesson," Simon said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey, you guys could help..." I replied, pouting.

"Yeah, we'll leave that up to you. Our teaching days are over!" Martina announced, her hands ing into the air, as she laughed.

"Hey, let's get on to the floor. I like this song. Makes me want to boogie." Simon pulled up Martina from her seat, then smiled at us. "Well, nice talking to you guys. Hope we can meet again."

"You bet." I looked at Key. "Maybe a breath of fresh air?"

"Fine by me." We walked outside.

"So how do you like living in Korea so far?" Key asked.

"Great. I love how I'm doing all the things I love."

"Like what?"

"Drawing for an actual job, teaching you~" I tapped my finger on his nose. I thanked Elaine silently for hiring me for the summer.

A sudden blast of music made us look back through the windows. I saw Anlia dancing with Henry, laughing.

Key followed my gaze. "Those two look friendly together."

"Probably because they're both Canadian." I put on my list to ask Anlia later how she knew Henry so well. "The bride and groom look happy together."

"They should be. They have been together for years now." Key looked at me. "Would you like a wedding like that?"

"Depends who would ask to marry me."

"And if I would?"

I spun around, hands on my hips. "Do I hear a proposal?"

Key chuckled. "You wish."

"YAH!" I swatted at him, but he caught my hand.

"Would you mind waiting a month or two? Shinee's activities are busy, and asking for your hand would mean a lot to me."

"A lot, huh?" I smiled as I yanked my hand out. "Fine. I'm leaving then." I started to run.

"Min! Wait! There's-"

"Oof!" I tripped, my hands barely catching myself.

"-a crack," Key finished, running over. "Are you alright?"

I blew a stray hair out of my face and smiled. "Isn't this how we first met?"

"And you'll win my heart every time you do that. Here." He offered a hand down.

As I took it, I knew this time I was truly never going to let go.

THE END

*

YESSS!! FINALLY THE END! Thank you, thank you, -fake bows to imaginary applause-

SHOOT how I'm still up at 1 in the morning??? >.< I don't even know how my hand is asleep...-looks puzzledly-

Anyway, if you wanna know how Anlia got together with Henry, here it is: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59649/

Technically her story isn't quite yet finished, but ah well. It'll have to do for now.

Anyway thank you for keeping up so long! Aishhh so tired...If you want sequel, demand it! (But don't expect it to be done right now, okay? >.<)

BAIIII!!!!!!!!!!! Pleasure working with you guys!