VI

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri yawned and opened his eyes.  It was still night time, and the moon shone brightly though the closed curtains.  His head was snuggled against something and his whole body was wrapped with the blanket.  Seungri, still sleepy, had no idea what the object he was snuggling against was, but it smelled like t-shirt fabric and expensive cologne. He could also feel the object's heart beating. Wait, what?! Seungri really hoped it wasn't what he thought it was, but sadly it was. He was snuggled up against Jiyong. He felt uncomfortable now and decided to move away as softly as he could, without waking Jiyong up.

Jiyong had felt Seungri squirming and smiled to himself. Ah, he's so cute. 

Seungri stopped squirming imediately when he felt Jiyong's arms wrap around his body. His breathing became short and he just panicked even more. What if Jiyong mistakened Seungri as a human pillow?! WHAT IF HE WAS STUCK LIKE THIS FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT?! All his panics were cut short when he heard a rasp voice.

"Are you sleeping Seungri-ah?"

"No hyung.."

"I'm not either." 

And for a few second there, they just laid like that.  Jiyong's arms wrapped around Seungri, and for moment Seungri actually felt very comfortable.  Jiyong thought the same thing.  With Seungri's head perfectly under his chin, and how small Seungri felt when he hugged him.  Jiyong closed his eyes for a moment and just took in Seungri's aura.  He liked how Seungri smelled.  His hair smelled like light lavender.  

"Hyung.."

"Yeah?"

"Why did you leave without saying anything?"

"Because.." Jiyong combed his fingers through the youngers hair. "you probably wouldn't let me leave."

Seungri was about to object but, it was true.  Jiyong was like the older brother he never had, since Seungri had always been the oldest child.  And he was always very clingy to people he liked.  Especially since Jiyong was always so nice to him. 

"But I would've still been supportive.." Seungri spoke.

"Yeah.. I missed you Seungri."

"I missed you too hyung."

--

"JIYONG!! YOU'RE 3 MINUTES LATE TO DANCE PRACTICE!" Seunghyun scolded.

"Sorry. I'll go now." Jiyong walked towards the dance studio.

"Ok Seungri, let's start working." 

Seunghyun walked with Seungri into his studio.  They had a lot to work on today.  Dance practice at noon, and vocal lessons with Bom thirty minutes after that.  

"Did you ever find your keys?" Seunghyun joked.

"No. I still have no idea where it is."

The older reached into his pocket and pulled out a keys, which also had a panda key chain. "I found it on my desk. Thought it might be yours, haha, since the panda resembled you so much."

"Oh my god! THANK YOU!!"

Seungri was so happy, because now he didn't have to face a scolding from Youngbae about being responsible.  After more thank-yous, the two finally started working on what they had to.  During the middle of it, Seunghyun randomly asked;

"So, where did you stay last night? At the studio? Because you had lost your keys.."

"Oh, yeah. I stayed at Jiyong-hyungs."

"Jiyong? You didn't seem to like him very much before."

"Well, we were actually old friends before YG.."

"Ah.. I see.  He always mentioned a Seunghyun in his trainee days."

Omo, he talked about me?!! Aish Seungri, why are you freaking out? It's just Jiyong.

Seungri felt himself blush and hoped Seunghyun wouldn't notice. "Really? What did he say?"

"I don't remember, but something about how he wished his best friend was here with him."

He still referred to me as his best friend. Seungri smiled. He liked how Jiyong remembered him in the beginning of his journey to becoming famous. 

--

Seungri was on his way to the dance studio to practice with Minzy when a pretty girl stopped him.

"SEUNGRI!! SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!"

Who the hell was she? The girl had long straight blonde hair, but she was indeed Korean. 

"You don't remember me? It's Dara! We used to go to school together!"

Seungri finally remembered. Dara was the pretty senior in highschool Seungri knew he had no chance with whatsoever. All of his friends, including Jo Kwon all liked her.

"Oh, noona, I haven't seen you in awhile!" He smiled shook her hand. 

Seungri didn't know she ended up in YG. Well then again, most of the people he knew in his child hood ended up in YG. From Jiyong, now Dara. Next thing you know, Daesung, his bestfriend since middle school, admits that he's secretly in YG too. At least Youngbae isn't. Or is he..?

"Seungri, are you heading to lunch?"

"No, I'm on my way to see Minzy."

"Oh.. well, you should call me sometime! We totally need to catch up!"

Dara handed Seungri her phone number and he gladly accepted it.  He bowed and waved goodbye, and went on to his dance practice.  When he got there, he was greeted by Minzy and Bom. 

"Seungri oppa, I thought you were going to be late!" Minzy smiled and motioned Seungri to come in. 

"Of course not, I love dancing! And hi Bom noona!"

Bom bowed and she the music.  Minzy started going over the dance moves, and Seungri studdied them carefully.  He always had a quick mind when it came to dancing.  He just needed to watch it once, and he could dance it right away.  He followed Minzy step b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter