XIV

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

k.... Jiyong gripped his hair tightly and sighed. He should've known that Eunae was bad news since the day she started getting crazy. Now she was in Las ing Vegas, and he had no choice but to go and see what she wanted. 

He felt worried about sajangnim's condition though, and wanted to stay. But he knew that nothing would become normal until he dealed with his ex girlfriend. 

"Hyung..?" Seungri mumbled and slowly crept into the room. 

Jiyong turned around and gave a weak smile. "You know, I love clubbing and going to Vegas." he then shook his head in disbelief. "but this time I'm going to confront a crazy ." 

Seungri chuckled at his hyung's attitude to the girl now. Just last week he was all lovey dovey with her. "Can I come with you?"

Jiyong's eyes turned dark and he shook his head. "Ri, it's too dangerous, and I don't want you to put yourself at risk like that." 

"But I'll be with you hyung.." When Jiyong didn't reply, Seungri frowned and clapsed his hands together. "please Jiyong hyung?" 

The older closed his eyes in thought and swallowed. "Fine...but wouldn't Youngbae get mad at you for this?" 

Seungri shook his head. "He got mad at me yesterday for throwing away his favorite apron that said 'Kiss the cook', but I'm an adult now, and I think he would let me make my own decisions." 

"Mm.. alright." Jiyong nodded. "I'm just worried about you Seungri."

"I know hyung.. thank you." 

--

The two went to Jiyong's place afterwards, because he was feeling stressed and needed some time alone. But Jiyong requested that Seungri should stay with him, because the panda boy gave him comfort. 

"I'm really tired." Jiyong mumbled as he laid down on his bed. Seungri watched the older man, and smiled inwardly at himself. Jiyong still looked handsome even when he was exhaused. His hair was all messy, and his face was tense. 

"Yeah I understand...if I had a crazy psycho ex girlfriend, I would be stressed out too." 

Jiyong laughed. "No kidding.." But then his face turned serious, as he turned his body to face the boy beside him. Seungri was just sitting at the edge of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter