XI

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmmp.." Seungri shifted his body on his bed and felt a painful headache.  He then remembered the incident last night. I feel horrible. He swore that he would never drink vodka again. 

"Seungri, are you awake yet?" Jiyong patted the younger's arm.  Oh how much trouble I will put him through today.. 

Seungri blinked a few times before realizing the situation. "Eh, hyung, why are you still at my apartment?" 

Jiyong pursed his lips before answering. "I had to, to make sure you wouldn't do anything stupid, because you were drunk." Because I care about you, you ungrateful brat. 

"Oh.. thank you hyung.." 

"You're lucky I didn't just leave you at that stranger's hands Ri," Jiyong took a seat beside Seungri on his bed. The bed shifted under his weight, and Seungri scooted over to make room. 

"I know. I'm glad I have a hyung like you.." He looked at Jiyong with pleading eyes, "Don't tell anybody about this please?" he begged. 

"I may be a good hyung, but I'm not that nice!" Jiyong teased. "Hurry up and get dressed, we still have work to do at the YG building." 

Seungri quickly got dressed and was met by Jiyong in his apartment living room.  Jiyong had his arms crossed and was wearing a stern face. "So tell me Ri, what the  was going on in your mind last night?" 

It was very uncomfortable talking to Jiyong especially when he was mad. Seungri sighed. "I was drunk... what do you expect?"

"I know you were drunk, but seriously Seungri," Jiyong took a step closer. "following a stranger home?" 

The younger looked anywhere but his hyung's eyes. "Please back up hyung, you're in my personal space.."  Another step closer. Every single step that Jiyong took closer, it suffocated him more and more. Seungri was not enjoying this at all.

But his hyung was.

A smirk played on Jiyong's face. He didn't back up, nor did he take anymore steps.  He could see how nervous his dongsaeng was, and he was pretty sure if he got any closer, Seungri would probably collapse.  "Tell me what's on your mind Ri."

"Nothing.." Seungri lied.

"You're lying." 

"I was thinking about you that night okay?" This statement appealed to Jiyong's ego nicely.  He loved attention, especially when it's from his favorite dongsaeng. 

"You missed your hyung Seungri?" Jiyong asked.

Seungri nodded and looked up slightly.  The space between him and his hyung was so small, it wouldn't make any difference if it wasn't even there. He avoided Jiyong's eyes, yet he could see Jiyong's pink lips.  Seconds of silence passed and soon those pink lips were on his own. 

--

It was hard for Seungri to concentrate on anything.  He was so sleepy and could barely keep his eyes open.  All that was on his mind was what had happened in his small living room. 

"Hey kiddo, wake up!" Seunghyun nudged the younger boy.  Everyday was filled with work, and there would be no time to sleep on the job. 

"Mmm?" 

"Why are you so tired? Didn't you go home early yesterday?" 

"I did.. but alcohol is never nice to me." Seungri stated.  He hoped Jiyong wouldn't talk to him today.  Seungri wanted anything but to see Jiyong again.  

"You look stressed out. Do you want to get coffee? It'll wake you up.  YG would kill me if he found out that I allowed you to doze off."

Seungri opened his eyes fully now and and agreed to his hyung's suggestion. "Coffee would be nice." 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter