IX

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae stomped around furiously looking for Jiyong.  She hadn't seen him since last afternoon.  And she does NOT like waiting.  WHERE ARE YOU?!  "Why does this building have to be so ing confusing?!" She tried every hallway, and every room, but didn't see him everywhere.  Didn't he know that they were supposed to go out for Chinese food today?

Minzy spotted the angry girl and decided to talk to her. "Ah, Eunae noona, who are you looking for?" She added a smile at the end.

"Minzy! I'm so glad I found you.  Do you have my soy milk? I'm so stressful right now, and that's extremely bad for my skin." Eunae fanned her face with her hands and stood there waiting for Minzy to reply.

"No, not yet noona.. But are you looking for Jiyong? Because he's in the studio right now with Seunghyun oppa." 

"SEUNGHYUN?! FIRST THAT ANNOYING SEUNGRI, NOW SEUNGHYUN?! URGH, HOW RIDICULIOUS CAN THIS GUY GET?!" Eunae walked away quicky towards the elevator and Minzy could hear her high heels clicking on the hard floor.  She smiled and tried not to laugh.  Oh how fun it was to get a mad person, even more mad.

Then she looked towards the big potted plant towards the end of the hall and motioned her hand. "Jiyong oppa, you can come out now," Minzy spoke softly just in case Eunae wasn't completely out of sight. 

Jiyong got out from behind the plant and fixed his hair.  He smiled and bowed. "Thanks Minzy, if I got stuck with her, I could never leave."  He reached into his pocket and pulled out an envelope.  "And by the ways, here."

Minzy took it with both hands and opened it up.  Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Oppa, this is so much money! What is it for?"

"It's the amount of money you had to spend because of Eunae.  So I figured I would pay it all back to you."

"Ah, thank you so much! But you really didn't have to!"

"No, trust me, if I didn't, she never would, and I still owe you for lying for me," Jiyong winked. 

--

Seungri was in the cafeteria early eating all by himself.  He liked it when he was the only one here.  No gossiping girls to worry about, and no hyungs to again and again about his panda eyes.  The room was dimly lit and all Seungri could hear was the vending machine near the door.  He still wondered who Jiyong liked, and he was so close to finding out before Youngbae rudely came in without knocking.  Seungri decided that he was finished eating for the day and would go talk to Chaerin or something to kill his boredom.  He headed for the doors and walked out into the bright hallway.  There, he heard the sound of heels clicking. Probably Bom noona or Chaerin, those two seem to always wear 3 inch heels. But the person wasn't even close to Bom or Chaerin. "Eunae?" 

"WHERE'S JIYONG?! I DEMAND TO KNOW."

This girl and her fake act. "Ha, don't 'demand' anything."

"TELL ME NOW.  IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU."

"What did I do?" Seungri stated.

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW.  JIYONG'S MINE. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE SO ING SELFISH AND KEEP HIM ALL TO YOURSELF.  YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DO YOU?!"

Ok, this is offically crazy. "Calm down, and stop yelling, people are working here."

"Please, I beg you, just let me have him for a moment.. You know how hard it is to find somebody who loves me for not my looks?!" Eunae dropped to her knees and started crying. 

Seungri was horrified. Oh my God.. what did I do? "Eunae, I'm sorry, please stop crying.." He knelt beside her and tried calming her down.  It made him feel bad to see a girl crying like that, and he felt especially bad because he was the reason why she was crying.  

Eunae kept crying.  And soon the crying turned into sobbing.  Seungri wrapped an arm around her shoulders and her hair.  

"Y-you.. don't unders-stand.. I love Ji-Jiyong." Eunae managed to choke out. 

"I'm sorry... I really am.. I'm so sorry.." Now he just felt even worse.  He didn't like making people feel bad.  "Please stop crying.." 

It was quite a scene.  The two both on the floor, one crying, one embracing the other one.  Seungri was too caught up in trying to calm Eunae down that neither of them noticed a third person had come to the scene also. 

"WHAT THE SEUNGRI?!" 

--

"Jiyongie! I-I was looking for you!" Eunae wiped away her stray tears and ran towards a pissed off Jiyong. 

Jiyong was heading for Teddy's studio and instead was met with something else. Seungri holding his girlfriend? Without even telling him? 

Seungri immediately went pale.  He realized the situation and tried his best to explain. "Hyung, Eunae was crying, and-"

"Oppa," Eunae suddenly interupted. "I was trying to find you and then suddenly Seungri came and confessed that he liked me!" 

"What?! No, it's not that hyung!" Seungri shook his head.  What was happening? He was so confused.  First he was just trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter