II

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, here we are," The taxi driver pulled up at a huge building.  "The YG Entertainment building."

"Ah, thank you sir." Seungri paid the man his fee and got off the taxi.  For a few moments, he just stood there in awe and wonder looking at the building. How did Youngbae hyung manage to get me an interview here? He noticed that his interview was in 10 minutes, so he went towards the huge doors. 

"Name?" a man that looked like a guard glared down at Seungri, which frightened him very much.

"Lee Seungri, but my real name is--"

"Yes, you have a session with Mr. Hyun-suk. You have permission to enter." 

Mr. who? Seungri shrugged and went on into the building, and damn was it crazy big.  Maybe he was gonna be a janitor here? He definately did NOT want to clean all of THIS.  He continued down a long hall and saw posters of famous artists in Seoul. Omo! T.O.P works here? T.O.P the rapper?! AHHH CL too?! Seeing all the artists made him more confused on what he was going to be doing here. Finally, he came across a door labeled, "President YG". 

Seungri knocked a few times, then a woman answered it. "Hello! I'm Park Bom, and you must be Seungri?"

"Uh, yes." She was very pretty, Seungri smiled to himself. 

"Alright, he'll be ready for you in a few moments!" Bom smiled and let Seungri into the waiting room. He took a seat and looked around the office. Everything looked so important around here.. 

"NO, WE MUST HAVE HIS ALBUM OUT BY TOMORROW!" Somebody inside the office yelled.

"LOOK, IF WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH FUNDS, WE MIGHT HAVE TO LAY SOME PEOPLE OFF." Another shouted.  Then Seungri heard a man get up from a chair and leave the office.  Wow.. whoever this YG guy is, he must be important to control albums and stuff. Seungri's thoughts were cut off from the voice of a cheerful man. 

"SEUNGRI! AH, SO NICE TO SEE YOU! COME IN, COME IN!" Yup, the YG guy. "Lets go into my office, take seat Seungri, get comfortable."

"Thank you Mr. --"

"Just call me YG!"

"Ok, YG." It sounded kind of weird calling a man just YG..

"So, are you ready for your audition Seungri? The man who made this appointment for you said that you were a very good dancer, and--" What the hell?

"Hold on, so.. this is an audition..? For what?"

"To be an artist in YG Entertainment of course, ah silly boy, don't worry, everybody will love this humor of yours!" 

"Ah, thank you..?" 

"Ok! So lets get you down to the studio and see what you can do! Seungbae? Seungho?"

"Seungri."

"Yes! Victory!" 

--

After a long walk down long hall ways and confusing stairs, they made it into the production studio. It was crazy, all the dancers, all the singers and rappers recording music, all the song writers, it was amazing. 

"CHOI SEUNGHYUN! GET IN HERE!" Mr. YG called out towards the sound booth.

"Aish, what is it now sir?" A guy that looked about a few years older than Seungri came out of the recording booth.  And wow, he was tall.  Not to mention his turquoise hair was extremely noticeable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter