I

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No matter what, we musn't forget, alright Seungri?" Jiyong looked into the younger's eyes. 

"Alright hyung.."

--

"SEUNGRII!!" Youngbae was in the kitchen, preparing breakfeast like the motherhen he was.  It was 9 already, and he couldn't help but shake his head at how late his younger friend was.  Seungri had a job interview today, and as usual, it didn't matter to Seungri at all. 

"SEUNGRI!! IF I HAVE TO CALL ONE MORE TIME, YOU'RE MAKING YOUR OWN BREAKFAST." 

Seungri pulled the wrinkly covers off of his head and checked the time. Oh . He was gonna be late for his first job interview in 2 years.  "Aishh hyung, I'm coming." He went into the bathroom and washed up. Ah, I look like a mess!  Seungri brushed his teeth, put on clean clothes, and nearly tripped out of his bedroom. 

"Finally you woke up, I was waiting forever." Youngbae continued making his meal, which smelled amazing.

"Are the others up?" 

"Nope, not yet."

"I'll just have cereal.."

"Suit yourself."

As quickly as he could manage, Seungri dumped the remaining cereal in the box into his bowl.  He opened the refridgerator to see that there was no milk left. "Great, no milk, you know what, I'll just eat when I get back home." He closed the fridge and rushed out of the apartment, forgetting his jacket.

"YAH, SEUNGRI, YOU FORGOT YOUR JACKET!!" Youngbae called out from inside the house. Seungri scrambled bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter