III

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungri-ah! Are you back from your audition?" 

Seungri rushed in and slammed the door behind him, shocking Youngbae.  He nearly ran over him when he walked by.  Seungri headed straight to his bedroom and locked the door.  What is with that kid, is he still mad that I set him up like that? Youngbae wondered to himself. 

Seungri threw himself on his bed and slipped his shoes off.  Sure, he was still mad at Youngbae but now he had a bigger reason.  To get his mind off things, he his TV and went through a few channels before settling on his favorite show.  He had no idea how long he laid there and watched the screen before he dozed off into sleep.  The sound of knocking woke him up.

Crap, how long did I sleep? 6:24pm?! I SLEPT FOR 4 HOURS?

"SEUNGRI,"

"Youngbae hyung."

"IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THE BEDROOM, YOU'RE NOT HAVING DINNER."

"I'm not hungry."

"Ok then, I wasn't gonna feed you anyways."

"I never liked your cooking anyways."

"..." 

"..." Seungri gulped. He probably passed the line this time.  To be honest, he loved Youngbae's cooking, but was just in a bad mood. 

"DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE AND SMACK YOU!!" 

He really got Youngbae pissed this time..  Now he really didn't want to go out there, because when Youngbae is mad, he's violent.

"Uh, I'll be out in 2 minutes.."

Seungri washed his face, and damn, his dark circles looked worse then normal.  He slowly went towards his door and put his hand on the door knob.  Slowly, he twisted it and pulled his door open.  Whew.  Youngbae wasn't in front of his door anymore.  He saw Daesung sitting at the table already eating some sort of meat. 

"Hi Seungri! Haven't seen you all morning!" Daesung smiled at Seungri.  Seungri could always count on Daesung to make him feel better about things. 

"Hey hyung.." Seungri shifted towards the table where Youngbae was sitting at also. "Look, I'm sorry hyung, about snapping at you like that.."

"..." Oh great, the silent treatment.  Aish, it'll wear off Youngbae in a day, Seungri told himself.  He looked towards the counter and saw a pile of mail unopened. 

"Are those for me?" 

"Yeah," Daesung replied. 

Seungri headed towards the counter and looked at the mail. Bills, advertisement, bills, oh, YG Entertainment. He felt a smile tugging at his lips.  He completely forgot that now, he was officially part of the YG family.  All the sudden he couldn't wait to get to the studio tomorrow morning.  "Thank you Youngbae hyung for the food, I'm going to sleep."

Daesung looked surprised.  "At this time? Its only 7!" 

"Yeah, I have to be at YG Entertainment tomorrow morning at 9."

"Oh, thats great Seungri! Fighting!"

"Thanks!"

--

The YG building! Seungri smiled.  Since he got accepted, he's been giving a special access card so now he doesn't have to worry about the scary guards.  Seungri slipped is access card in, and the light beeped green.  Even though he had only been in the YG building once, he knew his way around now, thanks to Seunghyun's tour. While he was walking he was stopped by a girl with short hair that he had met yesterday.  What was her name? Minzy? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter