X

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, I don't really care about him." Eunae kept wrapping that strand of hair over and over her finger.  She was laying on her bed, talking to her best friend, Soomin on her cellphone.  

"Then what's the point of dating him?" her best friend questioned her.  Could her best friend get any dumber? Eunae sighed.

"Sure he's good looking and all, but it's all about the money.  After I get my hands on his stack, love can come later." All of her life, she wanted to become rich. Get the best looking clothes, live in a big house, and ride in a fancy car.  But of course, she couldn't get it all on her own.  So she got a little help from the rich and famous G-Dragon. 

"Eunae! You have a visitor!" Her mom called.  She quickly hung up and rushed to get the door.  

"Oh hey Eunae,"  Jiyong stood in front of her, and waiting for her to let him in. "can I come in..?"

"Sure!"

The two went into her bedroom and Jiyong looked around.  He sat very uncomfortably on her pink bed, surprised at how much pink was in sight.  "So.. I want to make this fast.."

"What?"

"But.." Jiyong waited for a moment, seeing if she would get a clue about what he was about to say.  She obviously didn't. "we need to break up."

Eunae just stood there silent for a moment, letting the words sink into her understanding.  She finally realized what he was saying and immediately freaked out. "WHAT?! NO!" 

"Look, we can stay fr-"

"OH HELL NO, WE ARE NOT STAYING FRIENDS!" Her face flushed pink and she crossed her arms.  She couldn't believe it.  When she was just so close to getting his money, he decides to break up.  "YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND,"

"And I'm not going to be your boyfriend after this conversation." 

Jiyong stood up and walked out of the bedroom.  It went much faster than he thought.  He bowed to Eunae's mom before exiting the house, leaving a very stunned pissed off Eunae in her room.  

--

"I broke up with her." 

"YOU WHAT?!" Teddy, Seunghyun, and Seungri all bursted after the simple statement.  The four were all eating lunch at a resturant for the day, and their loud question attracted attention.

"Shhhhh, quiet down guys.  And quit acting so surprised." Jiyong felt embarrased of his friends.  And they were eating in public too.  Imagine what would happen if people realized that they were sitting in the same resturant as G-Dragon, Teddy, T.O.P, and a YG trainee. 

"She'll kill you for sure! And hunt you down!" Seungri was the most surprised.  He couldn't believe his hyung would even dare breaking up with the crazy, possesive Eunae.

"If she hunts me down, she'll just be a stalker fan & I can call security." Everybody around the table nodded. "And if she tries to kill me, the cops will get her behind bars before she can even lay a finger on me." 

The group finished up their eating.  Jiyong paid the bill, as always and they all went back to the YG building. 

They were all greeted by CEO Yang, and he told them to all sit down before announcing.

"Somebody broke into our funds."

Angry was an understatement about how Jiyong was feeling.  "This.. this is all my fault.."

"How?" YG patted Jiyong's back. "We don't even know who did it."

"Are you kidding me? It's Eunae, if I didn't date that in the first place, we wouldn't nearly be bankrupt!" Jiyong pounded his fist on the coffee table, shaking the glass vase of flowers.  All the other men sitting next to him stared with worried eyes. 

The CEO shook his head. "Hey, we're not bankrupt.  We have new promotions coming soon, and that'll save our loss.  I'm sure she didn't take that much."

"Hyung, it's not your fault." Seungri started.

"Yes, it is, now I'm going to go smoke it off." The older rised from the group, and headed towards the exit of the building.  Smoking always got his mind off things, even when he was completely aware it could give him lung cancer.  

Seungri felt like his hyung needed comforting, so he followed behind quietly, just in case Jiyong wouldn't allow it.

But Jiyong turned around and confronted the younger. "You didn't have to follow me you know." 

Seungri stared as his shoes and replied meekly. "But I wanted to." His hyung nodded and they continued out of the building.

"I'm sorry." 

"What are you sorry for?"

"You already know." Jiyong pulled his dongsaeng into a warm embrace and almost forgot that he was supposed to be smoking.  Seungri wrapped his arms around his hyung and tried to ignore the cold weather. 

"Let's go inside now, it's getting cold."

--

CEO YG had the YG family all gather in his office.  And suprisingly, it fit everybody.  Everybody was there, the artists, the trainees, the producers, dancers, literally, everybody. He clapped his hands loud and every body became silent.  "YG FAMILY,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter