IV

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungri-ah, where are you going?" President YG asked a clearly pissed off Seungri storming out of Jiyong's recording studio.

"Can I please work with Seunghyun hyung?"

"Why? What's the matter with Jiyong?"

"He's.." Seungri thought for a moment. "busy." Yeah, busy being an .

"But I specifically scheduled you two to work together for the next 3 months of your training."

"Well, I guess he just doesn't have time for me."

"Then I'll clear all of his schedules."

"WHAT?!" YG and Seungri turned around and saw Jiyong standing in the doorway, obviously listening to their conversation.

"Oh, Jiyong! We were just talking about how we needed to make some room for you and Seungri to work together."

"NO! I'm not changing my schedule plans for one annoying, heck of a trainee."

Seungri felt offended and mad at the same time, and he hoped YG and Jiyong wouldn't notice his eyes swelling up, and his cheeks reddening.

YG scheduled Seungri to work with Seunghyun the next day.

--

"JIYONG, IS THE MOST DUMBEST, DUMB, ,--"

"Woah, slow down there kiddo.  When you get mad, you tend to not make any sense." Seunghyun laughed at the silly younger boy sitting in front of him.  The two were working on things Seungri wanted to do, and what he didn't.

DO                   

Debut in 6 months.

Get booked on an interview.

Perform on Inkigayo.

Write a song and produce a MV.

DON'T

Debut late.

Mess up on an interview.

Not be successful.

TALK TO THE JIY

Seungri was almost done writing the last 'Don't' until Seunghyun stopped him. 

"Hold on there, erase that."

"NO."

"Yes. YG will be so mad if he read that."

Seungri sighed and crossed a line at the last 'Don't'.

TALK TO THE JIY

"If he read what?" Jiyong was leaning against the wall at the back of the room.

"Jiyong, were you stalking us?" Seunghyun asked.

"No, I came to tell you guys lunch is in 5 minutes. So, if YG reads what?"

"None of your business.." Seungri said without making eye contact. Then at that moment, Jiyong lurched forward and grabbed the piece of paper. "YAHHH, GIVE ME THAT BACK JIYONG!!"

"Now now, thats not how you talk to your hyung."

"GIVE ME IT!!!!"

"What's this? 'Don't Talk to the Jiyong?"

Seungri blushed madly. He totally regretted writting that down now. He sat there and waited for Jiyong to explode all his anger at him, saying how he was stupid and that YG didn't need him. But Jiyong didn't do it.  The seconds that passed felt like forever.

"Ha, you're cute Seungri." Jiyong smirked and pulled on Seungri's earlobe. Seungri felt like time had stopped for a moment there. What is this feeling? Excitement? No way, I hate Jiyong. And Seungri just kept lying to himself.

Jiyong stepped out of the room and walked down the hall to the dining hall.  And Jiyong had meant it, he actually thought that Seungri was cute.  Those dark circles around his eyes, the way he blushed, his voice.  Woah, what is this? Attraction? No. Seungri even said he hated me.  But w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter