V

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you so suprised Seungri? Don't you remember that we've had countless sleepovers before when we were young? And you stayed in my apartment for like, 3 years?"

It was true.  Seungri was used to sleeping with Jiyong, but he was just surprised that Jiyong offered, since right now, they weren't so tight at YG.

"Seungri, if you don't want to, just sleep at the studio tonight." Jiyong was serious.

"Uhm... I feel like I'll be rude sleeping at your house."

"WE WERE BEST FRIENDS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD."

"Okay, fine.. JUST tonight." Seungri still wasn't very sure about this.. Jiyong and him were grownups now, and two grown men shouldn't be sleeping together.

Jiyong grabbed his leather jacket, keys, and turned off the studio lights before leaving. "Lets go Seungri."

Seungri followed Jiyong to the private parking space for YG employees. Wahh, Jiyong has a Lamborghini Aventador?!

"Haha, why do you look so shocked?"

"Its just that.. your car.. oh my gosh." Seungri was speechless.

"Well, don't just stand there looking at it. Aren't you gonna go in?"

"Oh.. right." Seungri blushed and pulled at his scarf around his neck.

Jiyong got in, started the car and backed out of the parking lot.  The car ride was just long and awfully uncomfortablee.  Seungri looked out the window, at the city lights in Seoul.  It was 10:00pm already on a Friday, of course people are going to be out hanging with friends. He noticed that the ride was getting longer and wondered where did Jiyong live.  He probably already moved out of the apartment of course, because he was famous now. 

"Hyung, why do you live so far?"

"So stalker fans can't find me."

"Who actually knows where you live?"

"My family.  And now you."

"Well, nobody is going to be able find your house alright.." Seungri sighed. 

After 3 minutes Jiyong spoke. 

"We're here!"

--

Seungri stood in front of a 4-story penthouse. Jiyong's car had made Seungri speechless, but his house took the living breath out of him. "Why so many stories? Don't you live alone?"

"Pshh, I could afford more. But more stories, mean more cleaning. And yes." 

Seungri didn't know how long he just stood there, because then Jiyong told him to just go inside the house already. 

"You can take off your shoes. I'll tell you where to put your stuff in my room in a minute."

Jiyong went into the kitchen to get some water, because it was good for his skin. Seungri was confused.

"Wait-what do you mean 'in my room'?

Was Seungri slow, or just plain stupid, Jiyong thought.

He sighed. "I mean, you're going to stay in my room tonight."

"W-where are you going to sleep?"

"In my room..?" 

"Don't you have a guest bedroom?" 

"I don't know."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?! IT'S YOUR OWN HOUSE AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU HAVE A GUEST BEDROOM OR NOT?!!"

Jiyong was suprised at Seungri's sudden outburst. "LOOK, I'M A SONGWRITER FOR OVER 10 HOURS EVERYDAY, AND DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO CHECK IF I HAVE A GUEST BEDROOM OR NOT?!" 

Now Seungri just felt scared. He never liked it when Jiyong was mad; when they were little, and now. "No..." 

Jiyong took a deep breathe.  "Well, if you go up the stairs, turn right, and open the second to last door at the end of the hallway, thats my room. Leave your jacket and stuff there."

"Okay." Ok, so up these stairs, to the right, second to last door. Ah, here it is. Seungri looked at the only black door in the whole hall way. The hallway was painted a bright white, from the walls, to the marble flooring, and even the other rooms' doors.  But Jiyong's door was black.  Stood out from everything else, unique, one of a kind. But, being the curious panda-like Seungri that he was, he didn't go int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter