VIII

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was hunched over his desk studying for finals at his shared apartment.  Even though he was in YG now, he still had university to attend.  Luckily, he wasn't a loner there because he had Daesung too.  The both of them had been classmates with each other since middle school.  Even though they both had their finals on Thursday, and it was a Tuesday already, Seungri hear the Doraemon cartoons from Daesung's bedroom.  Seungri had lost track how many times Daesung rewatched the cartoons. He owned volumes 1,2,3, and 6. 

"YAH DAESUNG HYUNG, AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING?!" Seungri shouted towards his bedroom wall.  Daesung's bedroom and Seungri's were right next to eachother, so he could talk to him over the wall. 

"SHHHH, I'M WATCHING EPISODE 82 OF VOLUME 3!" 

Seungri sighed and continued on his studies. He hated studying.  But luckily after these finals, it would be summer, and he would offically graduate. Not having to go back ever again. The thought made him smile and put in more effort.  But his effort was interupted by the sound of his phone alerting a new text.  

Ding Ding.

From: Jiyongie Hyung

xxx-xxx-xxx

where are you?

To: Jiyongie Hyung

xxx-xxx-xxx

i'm studying at my apartment 4 finals in university.

From: Jiyongie Hyung

xxx-xxx-xxx

k, im coming over. 

To: Jiyongie Hyung 

xxx-xxx-xxx

but you dont even know my address!!!!

He sent his last message but didn't get an immediate reply.  He guessed that Jiyong was now trying to figure out his address through YG.  Seungri didn't think very much after that, but then he realized that Jiyong was coming over. Jiyong was coming over. JIYONG IS COMING TO MY APARTMENT. 

Seungri ran to the living room trying to clean the place up.  He saw how nice Jiyong's house was, so he had to make his at least decent looking.  He threw the pillows on the couches and straightened the rug.  He looked like a crazed fly.  Running around, throwing things, which gave him a confused look from Youngbae. 

"Seungri, what are you doing?"

"HURRY HYUNG, WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR APARTMENT DECENT LOOKING!!"

"I just cleaned it yesterday, it looks fine to me."

"NOT IN MY EYES IT DOESN'T!" 

Youngbae just sighed and watched his crazy dongsaeng.  At least Daesung was still normal, he thought.  That was until he heard Daesung start singing Doraemon's theme song.  How did I get stuck with these two lunatics? 

After Seungri got finished arranging everything he looked at himself.  His hair was a mess and the clothes he was wearing made him look like a poor homeless man who lived on the streets.  He quickly looked through his closet and managed to find something cleaner to wear.  Seungri then heard the door bell and looked out of his bedroom window.  It was Jiyong's car. He also heard Youngbae going to the door to open it, and he heard Jiyong greet him. "SEUNGRI, SOMEBODY'S HERE TO SEE YOU."

Seungri combed his hair with his fingers, took a deep breath and went out to the living room.  Jiyong was looking around the living room and sitting dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter