XII

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong hyung... why are you in Seunghyun hyung's studio?" Seungri asked, his voice wavering.  This had been the last thing he was hoping for today.  It also didn't help that Jiyong had shut the door, keeping him trapped and away from any escape. J

Jiyong took a seat on one of the other swivel chairs in the room stared at the nervous panda before him.  Was it normal to feel offended that Seungri didn't want to see him? Did that many feelings change already since this morning? He sighed. "Why do you keep avoiding me?" 

"What? I'm not avoiding you hyung, it's just really awkward seeing you sometimes.." Seungri blurted out without thinking.  He mentally slapped himself, realizing how offending that sounded. The thing he hated most about himself is how he can say whatever he wants without considering it first.  So he prepared himself for a scolding.

"Ri, what the hell are you doing?" Jiyong stood up and asked.  He tried looking as demanding as he could without laughing at the scene in front of him.  Was Seungri really flinching? 

"Aren't you going to scold me hyung? You know, for offending you?" Seungri peeped quietly.  But Jiyong didn't look angered at all.  In fact, he looked slightly amused.  And the truth was; he was.

Jiyong shook his head and let out a quiet laugh.  Seungri hadn't changed at all. Not even one bit. When they were younger, Seungri had done many things to anger Jiyong, but every single time he let him off the hook.  Why? Because Seungri was somebody you just couldn't stay mad at for a long time.  

Seungri frowned. "Why aren't you saying anything? Oh Seunghyun hyung! You're back!" The youngest in the room turned his attention to the door instead as it opened.  The mint green haired rapper walked in and sighed. 

"Are you guys having a party alone without me knowing? Really? And in my studio too?" Seunghyun whined. Jiyong smiled and clasped his hand on his back, assuring him that the two weren't doing anything. "I don't believe you. Somebody is going to die if I find my icecream missing." 

"Wheh?! You have icecream in here hyung?!" Seungri pouted.  He wanted icecream right now. It would definitely get his mind off important things.  Maybe I can get Seunghyun to take me out for icecream, then I don't have to face Jiyong anymore! Seungri smiled triumphantly at his plan and nodded. "Seunghyun hyung!! Can you pleeasee take me out for icecream?" he begged. 

Seunghyun shook his head and headed towards his mini freezer. "Why go out for icecream when I have a whole pail of it-" He stopped when he opened the door.  Inside his freezer, the pail of icecream was nearly empty. "Okay, never mind.  Get in the car Seungri, we're going for some more icecream." He stated quickly before shutting the door to his beloved freezer.

Jiyong exhaled slowly. How did he get stuck with a pair of icecream addicted kids? He couldn't believe he was still in this room. But an idea hit his brain and he decided to take it. "Seunghyun, you need to finish up your work.  I'll take Seungri out for icecream myself." 

"But I was planning to buy mo-"

"No, you can stay here and work. I'll buy it myself with my own money.  Seungri, I'll take you." Jiyong argued. Seungri looked at his hyung in wide eyes and silently begged Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter