XIII

Stranger That I Used to Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong couldn't believe it. The man who was like a second father to him, who nurished his career, who supported him all the way and up until now; shot? How could it be? 

"W-what..?" Jiyong swallowed.  Minzy shook her head sadly, and tears had already escaped her eyes.  Minzy also felt the same way, because YG had recruited her himself. 

"He, he's recovering right now... Lydia drove him to the hospital right away because we were afraid the ambulance wouldn't get here in ti-me.." she choked on her words. Seungri looked in horror at the scene of the two people.  He didn't know how to feel, but he truly felt bad himself. 

"How did this happen?" Seungri asked out loud, much to Jiyong's gratitude; because he also wanted to know himself. 

Minzy braced herself to recall the tragedy again. "He was leaving his office, to find somebody- I don't know who- but somebody burst through one of the exits, pulled out a gun and fired.  Luckily it was near Lydia's studio and she rushed to help in time.... we don't know who did it or why!! Who in their right mind would do this!!!??" she sobbed. 

Seungri put a hand on her shoulder. "Shh.. this is awful.. we'll figure out soon.. right Jiyong hyung?" 

Jiyong was still in a state of shock from the story.  Such surprise attacks never happened to YG Entertainment, especially an attack like this. "Y-yeah.." 

Seungri still consoled a weeping Minzy, and Jiyong headed into the YG building.  This building was his second home; the members his family; his studio a place where he can forget about everything.  How did it turn into such a dangerous place, and a target to attack?  Everywhere the three went, they were met with sad eyes and shocked expressions. 

Dara and Bom were crying in the cafeteria and Chaerin was texting Lydia, trying to find out more.  The three entered the room, and was immediately greeted by Teddy. 

"You heard the news?" the producer asked. 

"I really wished I hadn't, but yes." Jiyong sighed sadly.  He was trying in all of his right mind to not freak out, to not burst, to not show these people he was afraid and worried.  Because with YG temporarily in danger, he felt like he needed to step up and be the leader this time.  The rock that everybody can go to. 

Chaerin who was typing away at her cellphone, finally looked up. "Jiyong, Lydia unnie said that there was some sort of message for you." Dara tried getting a look at the phone and Bom leaned over also. 

Minzy sniffed. "What kind of message?"

"Will it help us?" Seungri added. Because right now, the YG family would need as much help as they could get. 

"Oh and Seunghyun oppa is at the hospital right now with sajangnim.  He's currently undergoing surgery, and will be finished with it i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter