Getting better...?

Love Is Like Magic

Noboy's POV

"Daesung should be there so you can just give the notebook to him." Taeyang said through the phone. Min Ae and Hye Su were both trying to listen to their conversation by leaning closer Eun Chae's phone.

"Ok. I'll give it to him then." Eun Chae responded.

"Bye.." they both hung up.

"But do you know what his room number is?" Min Ae went back to her normal position, sitting away from the phone.

"I think I remember." Eun Chae said.

--------

The two girls walked down the hallways and soon found the room they were looking for. Min Ae took one step forward and knocked on the door, awaiting for it to open.

"Who- oh Min Ae! Eun Chae! Wassup?" Daesung opened the door, sticking his head out. He smiled at his newly-met friends.

"Hello!" Min Ae waved and smiled back.

"Annyeong! I'm here to give Taeyang's notebook back to him." Eun Chae said nicely.

"Ohh yeah. You guys can come in." Daesung opened the door wide enough for his guests to walk through. "Uhm... just leave it on hyung's desk. It's the one closer to the window." he pointed where Taeyang's desk is located at. "Do you want anything to drink?" he then opened the mini fridge.

"Hey, Eun Chae." Jiyong noticed her as she walked pass by him.

"Oh... hi." she took a glance at him then put the notebook on Taeyang's desk. She was about to turn back until she noticed a picture. She leaned closer to take a better look at it. 'Ahhh, it looks like it was the freshman year. I remember there was a mini-carnival thing. They must of been really close to each other.' Eun Chae observed the picture of Seunghyun, Jiyong, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung from left to right.

"You want something to drink, Chae?" Min Ae asked.

"Naww, it's alright. I think I should go soon."

"Already? " Daesung handed Min Ae a can of coke. 

"Where?" Jiyong asked. She opened ready to say something but before she could answer, someone inerupted.

"EUN CHAE~!" Seungri happily said as he came out of the bathroom.

'I thought this was Daesung and Taeyang's dorm. Jiyong and now Seungri are here. Do they have some sort of party? Don't tell me Seunghyun would suddenly appear from the closet.' Eun Chae thought. She glanced around the room but Seunghyun wasn't there.

"Yeah, I'm going to go now. Have fun, Min Ae!" she wore her shoes.

"Aww where are you going?" Min Ae spoke after taking a sip of her coke.

"Where are you gonna go this late? Don't go! Stay here with us!" Seungri shouted in glee.

"I'm getting away from you." Seungri wasn't that bad compared to other guys Eun Chae have met before. They were far worst than Seungri who only flirts with her.

"Why do you hate me?" he frowned, walking closer to Eun Chae.

"If you stop flirting, then maybe I won't hate you. Just go.. flirt with someone else." But who said she won't dislike him?

"Really?"

"Sure.... Ok I'm going to go now. Bye guys!" Eun Chae waved at them and ignored Seungri.

"Tch. You're being hated." Jiyong laughed at Seungri.

Without bothering about the bickering between Jiyong and Seungri, Eun Chae bid her goodbyes and left their dorm, leaving Min Ae with two erts and one normal guy. Eun Chae walked out of the door, taking out her phone and viewing the messages she received. She walked and texted simultaneously, unaware of her surroundings.

Soon, Eun Chae put her phone back into her pockets when she stopped to check which direction leads to the elevator. 

"Ouff!!" she bumped into someone while looking around the area.

"Sorry." she looked up and saw that it was Seunghyun whom she bumped into. She rubbed her forehead a little and then saw Hye Su standing beside him. A tiny smirk crept up on her lips.

"It's ok. You two can continue talking.. or whatever you were doing." she smiled and quickly left.

'This girl. We were not doing anything! Well yes we were technically just talking.' Hye Su thought as she watched her leave.

"Where's Eun Chae going?" Seunghyun asked, being nosey. 

"Probably going to stalk a certain somebody." Hye Su smirked.

Meanwhile, Eun Chae was walking to the convenience store that was around her school. Recently Eun Chae's throat felt dry, coughing at random times. Thus her journey to the convenience store was what she needed to accomplish. In the store, she took a pack of cough drop and was ready to pay for it, but sadly she realized that she didn't have enough coins in her wallet.

"Here." Taeyang handed her a pack of cough drops. "Take it."

"What? No, its ok. I'm pretty sure I have a few more coins in here.." she continued searching her wallet. Eun Chae did not notice that Taeyang already knew she had a dry throat and needed cough drops. Without her noticing, he paid for the package already, just to give it to Eun Chae.

"Just take it." he put it in her hand.

"Thanks." Eun Chae coughed a little, again. "How much was it? I'll pay you back."

"It's-"

"Oh... I had some money in my pocket.. oops." she remembered she left some coins in her pocket from before and didn't take it out. "Here, I'm pretty sure this is the amount plus tax."

"You didn't need to pay me back."

"Whatever it's ok...and I put your notebook on your desk."

"You know you could have gave it to me tomorrow morning, right?"

"yeah but just in case I forget." they walked out.

"Are you going back to the dorms? Or somewhere else?" Taeyang asked.

"I think-" she was about to reply until something caught her eye. "Uhh, I think I have to go somewhere. So, you can go back. "

"Alright. Bye." Taeyang walked off.

'Was that his car?' Eun Chae stared at the car coming closer.

"Junho." the car slowed down and stopped. The window rolled down.

"Hey." he smiled at her.

Let's get a glimpse of what is going on at Daesung's dorm. Earlier, Eun Chae bumped into Seunghyun and Hye Su on her way to the elevator, right? Well, the two friends -who seems to be a couple in Eun Chae's mind- were heading over to Daesung's place to hang up, drink (coke) and talk.

"So what's up with hyung and Eun Chae?" Jiyong asked. He was curious as to why those two disappeared from today's unscheduled event.

"It's got nothing to do with you, for all I care..." Hye Su mumbled, not facing Jiyong's direction.

"Yah! What did I do to you to make you hate me so much?" Jiyong heard her sentence clearly and was worked up about. He sat in front of Hye Su and caught her lip synchronization.

As much as she wanted to reply, Hye Su kept quiet after receiving a look from Min Ae that pleaded her to not cause a ruckus.

"I didn't say anything." Hye Su said.

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"Ask yourself that question."

"I've been doing that and I don't get it! What did I ever do to you to make you dislike me? It's not like I used fire to threaten you or want to use fire to kill you!"

Hye Su glared at Jiyong, causing him to be quiet. "Shut. The. . Up." she abruptly stood up, sending him chills down his spine.

Jiyong looked over to Seungri and Seunghyun, but received only a shrug from both of them.

"Hye Su-ah, sit down." Min Ae grasped her wrist and tried pulling her back down, only failing. "He didn't literally mean it and it's not like he k-"

"Whatever." Hye Su took her belongings off the couch and strided straight towards the door. "I'll be going." she opened the door and then slammed it shut, shocking those in the dorm.

"What's with her?" Jiyong asked, frustrated that she swore at him, telling him to shut up and stuff.

"It's... it's a long story." Min Ae stared at the door and sighed. Then, without having any second thoughts, she got up from her seat. "I think I should go too..."

"Min, where are you going?" The guys in the room asked, watching as she took her blue mini purse and went to the door.

"I'm gonna go check on Hye Su... I'm afraid she'll think... abnormal." she said, wearing her sneakers and bidding them goodbye at the doorway.

Once the door was closed and the guys were sure that Min Ae and Hye Su were no longer within their surround, they glanced at each other, a questionable expression on their faces. Daesung took out his phone and texted Min Ae, telling her to call him when everything's alright with Hye Su. We're friends and friends worry for their friends, right? he texted.

"Jiyong hyung, you crossed the line." Seungri, the byuntae maknae, shook his head.

"What did I do!?" Jiyong shouted, jabbing his chests with his two hands and four fingers on each hand.

"I think you mentioned something that might've had a huge impact on her, dude?" Seunghyun said.

As their conversation continues within their dorm, Min Ae was busy catching up to Hye Su's speedy pace.

"Hye Su-ah!" Min Ae shouted, "Wait up! You're walking... too fast!" she was on the verge of dehydration. Although she was athletic and maintained a physical image, Min Ae couldn't keep up to Hye Su's pace. Hye Su was ... like water - rushing down the stream in who knows how many litres per second?

Hye Su ignored Min Ae and strided to their dorm. It wasn't right... she forgot that fire and water don't get along at all. 

Hye Su stopped on the spot and waited until until Min Ae was standing next to her. She turned around, "Just... leave me alone." she said and strode off again.

AISH! This girl! Min Ae thought, running after Hye Su like earlier.

Hye Su, on the other hand, didn't take the elevators but instead she used the stairs. She ran down until it was the floor that lead to her shared dormitory. She took out her keys and opened the door, slamming it to close it. Without going to the kitchen to get a cup of water or search through the fridge for food, like she regularly does, Hye Su strided right into her bedroom, locking it. She then blasted some loud Korean music and jumped in bed, covering herself with the blankets.

Min Ae finally arrived at their dorm, opening the door, she glanced around for a sign of Hye Su but instead, she heard music vibrating from Hye Su's room. She wanted to go in and talk to Hye Su about what happened earlier, but was afraid to provoke her emotions and disrupt her peaceful sleep. So instead, she took the keys to Hye Su's room from under Hye Su's outdoor rug and quietly opened the door. She went in and saw the blanket draped over her friend's body, somewhat like a dead corpse, but it was breathing. Min Ae slowly walked in and noticed Hye Su's laptop was still on power. So she took it and went to her room to finish up the assignment they were supposed to be working on.

Min Ae wasn't that great when it came to writing stories, unlike Hye Su and Eun Chae. But Eun Chae was nowhere to be found at the moment, thus she couldn't brainstorm with anyone but herself. As time passed by, Min Ae remembered she forgot to call Daesung to assure her that Hye Su is alright. But before she did that, Min Ae went back to Hye Su's room and stopped the music from playing as it was somewhat distracting her. At first, it was fine but then the genre became rock music. She then headed back into her room and noticed she forgot to save the file. So she saved the story before it vanishes in a blink of an eye.

Then, she took out her phone and searched for Daesung's number. She pressed the dial button and called him. 

"Yobeosaeyo?" The sweet tender voice definitely belonged to Daesung.

"Annyeong. It's me, Min Ae."

"Deh.. I know it's you. The voice sounds like you." Good thing Daesung wasn't there to see what happened because Lee Min Ae just blushed.

"Um... okay... and I just wanted to tell you that Hye Su is fine. She's asleep right now so yeah..." 

"Oh... and I apologize for what Jiyong said earlier. But would you mind telling me what happened to Hye Su?"

"I'm not entirely sure about the story either. She just told me that someone tried to use fire to threaten her one time... and they actually used fire against her. She was nearly killed that day because of fire."

Then, without hearing their responses through the speakers, the door bell rang. Min Ae said goodbye to her friends and hung up the call. She then walked to the door and opened it, revealing an empty hallway except for three envelopes that floated magically in the air. She collected the envelopes one at a time and then closed the door.

At the same time, Eun Chae and Taeyang were walking. 

 "He gave you that?" Taeyang asked pointing to a bag of stuff Eun Chae was holding.

"Yeah. People say he spoils me and that I'm lucky. Ahaha."

"That is a bit true. How come you don't call him 'oppa' though?"

"Because if I do, I feel that I'm sounding 'clingy' like those girls you know? They just go oppa~ oppa... and then the guy doesn't like it. I used to call him that before. Junho doesn't mind, but I just don't want to. And now people call me disrespectful...?" she frowned a little.. then popped another cough drop into which tastes like normal candy.

"I'm pretty sure it's not all guys that don't like it. Uhm, I'll send you back to your dorm. It's pretty late now." he said.

"Ani.. it's okay. I can go back myself." she declined his nice offer. Usually, Eun Chae wouldn't really mind... for safety purposes and especially if the guy is as buff as Taeyang. But she also didn't want her two friends to misunderstand her relationships with the 'guy' she converses with.

"I can teleport~!" Eun Chae thought.

"Ahaha. Be safe then.. Bye."

"You too, bye." they waved at each other and disappeared from each other's sight.