(Day 3 Part 1) We are seperated.

Love Is Like Magic

The next morning the two teams bid their goodbyes and split apart into their own ways. They were each a group of 5 again.

"Ew it's all muddy." Eun Chae complained.

"It will take a while to go to the cave. The mud is slowing our pace down!" Min Ae added.

"Stop complaining you two." Hye Su told them.

"At least our clothes aren't muddy." Jiyong was walking ahead of them.

"Wait up guys!" Seungri shouted. He was a few meters away from the rest.

"Eun Chae you wait for him." Jiyong said.

"Why me? Why do you always tell me to do stuff!" she complained.

"You two get along just fine! And make sure he's still behind us." The rest of the group walked off leaving Eun Chae wait for Seungri who was struggling.

"Hurry up!" she put her hands on her waist. After Seungri walked to her they both began to try to walk faster to catch up with the group.

"Isn't that sweet!" Min Ae teased.

"What?" Jiyong and Hye Su both asked thinking she was talking about them because they were walking beside each other.

"Shudddaap!!" Eun Chae yelled trying to walk to them.

"Don't worry. There isn't that much mud here. But you two can still walk slowly." Hye Su added.

They continued to walk until they were halfway to the cave.

"I'm getting ti- AHH!" Eun Chae took a step and almost fell into a hole but she held onto the edge. There was a hole in the ground earlier but it was covered with leaves.

"Eun Chae!" Seungri grabbed her arm and tried to pull her back up.

"Omo!!" the rest turned around.

"Try to push yourself up!' Seungri held onto both her arms.

"I can't! There's something...like a force trying to- AHH!!" they both fell.

"YAH!!" Jiyong was about to grab onto Seungri but then they already fell inside and the hole in the ground closed.

"Oh my god.. How did that happen!?" his eyes widened. He turned around to see if Hye Su and Min Ae were behind him but dust flew in his eyes. When he opened them, he was in a totally different place..

"Huh?" Hye Su was running to them but then suddenly a heavy fog appeared. She looked around and couldn't see anybody else.

"Ah!" Min Ae tripped on a rock while trying to run to them as well. She got back up and realized that she wasn't in a forest anymore.

"Guys..!?" she dusted off her pants.

Meanwhile, the two other teammates were screaming as if they were being chased by a gorilla, not that gorillas are frightening species.

"AHH!!!" Seungri and Eun Chae both screamed as they went down the hole together, only to seperate into different routes.

"OOuff!! Awwh.... that hurt...." Eun Chae rubbed her arm as she sat back up but it was all dark. She could only see a little bit. 'This is not Alice in Wonderland, right?! My name is not Alice at all..' she thought.

"Seungri!!! Seungri-ah!!!" she called out his name but there was no response. "This is not funny!! SEUNGRI!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Jiyong?!! Hye SU?!! Min AE?!?!" she called out to the rest of the members, hoping they would reply to her. But like earlier, there was no response from any of them. It was all dark; she could feel a little cold breeze and hear sounds. She hugged her knees and burried her head in them. Her eyes started to form tears. Being in the dark was her fear; she can't see anything in the dark. And that was the problem. She didn't know how to get out...

"S-Seungri..." she cried.

While Eun Chae was in her own dimension sulking and fearing the darkness, someone was probably enjoying his stay.

"Aww man! Where did that hole come from?!" Seungri got up as he looked around. It looked like he was in some sort of club except there were no walls. It was as if he was in space; there was no ending to wherever he walked.

"Eun Chae!!" he shouted multiple times, glancing around his surround, hoping she would respond to him. His throat became sore as he continued calling out Eun Chae's name, but all he could hear was music playing loudly in the background.

Everyone was in their own little dimension, struggling in their own ways. As for Jiyong, he was on the verge of getting sick again. 

"Where the heck did everybody go?" Jiyong walked around the unknown place. As he continued walking, he suddenly felt a chill down his spine and goose bumps appeared on his arm. He was freezing in the midst of the pure white snow.

Jiyong was trying to get rid of the goose bumps by rubbing his arms with his hand, but it did not help him at all. Instead, he sneezed simultaneously. "Am I in the Arctic or something? It's so cold.." 

"If I knew this was happening, I'd bring a jacket with me." he rubbed his palms together as he shivered.

On the other hand, Hye Su was in her own conflict. Being the Water element, she isn't afraid of the cold. As for the opposite of cold, she's afraid of the fire. Hye Su couldn't withstand the heat surrounding the atmosphere.

"What? What's that smell?" Hye Su stood still in the middle of wherever she was located and glanced around her surround. The temperature started increasing. Hye Su turned around and saw a forest fire from behind her.

"Ah!" she shrieked. Without any second thoughts, she began to stride off into the distance, further away from it. The quicker she ran, the faster the fire spreaded. Soon she was surrounded by a circle of fire; trapped in the meantime.

"Oh. My. Buddha. How am I going to do this?" she asked nervously, sweat streaming down the sideline of her facade.

The last member to have lost contact with the other teammates, was lying helplessly on a cold, solid surface, with her eyes closed. She inhaled and exhaled heavily. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a dim light appearing before her eyes. Sitting up, she glanced around her, hoping somebody would appear and help her get up.

She continued sitting there for another minute or so before standing up, panicking - a slow reaction. "Yah," she began. "Su? Chae?"

"Where am I?" she observed the dim room. There was nothing but an empty table and a dangling lightbulb on the ceiling.

"I'm scared..." she whimpered. Min Ae explored the place before sighting a door. Soon, she escaped what seems to be a lost basement.

Min Ae's escape plan was successful but it wasn't for long. She was once again, lost. In the middle of a hallway. She looked further into the distance of the hallway but since it was too dark, she couldn't see anything but black. Darkness. Min Ae decided she will be brave and take a trip around what she assumed to be a mansion.

Suddenly, she heard a creeking noise.

----------

Eun Chae wiped away her tears and looked around. She squint her eyes trying to focus but it was still dark. Since the place was dark, she saw many dots of red eyes staring at her.

"Good luck! And remember; to get rid of something, you must defeat them."  She suddenly remembered what her brother had told her the other day.

"Ok.. I will do this.." she got up and took a deep breath....

On the other hand, Seungri, known to be the maknae and a byuntae, was surrounded with a crowd of pretty girls.

"Oppa! Do you have a girlfriend?!" he was forced to sit in the middle of the seat, in the middle of the room. He found it quite suspicious. Why would there be a table in the middle of the club room? He assumed it was in the middle even though walls weren't present.

"Aniyo.." he felt a little awkward because they huddled around him and he couldn't breathe.

"Sorry but I need to get out of here. Do you girls know where the exit is?" he pushed one of the girls' hands off him.

"Oppa! Play with us!" they whined. One of the girls drew circles around his chest, making him really uncomfortable. As much as he's a ert, he still finds it uncomfortable having random s girls touch him.

"Uhh.." But I still need to find Eun Chae! And the rest of the group. And we have to graduate! Unless.. He thought.

"Alright. But you promise that I'll be out of here after?"

"YES!!" they jumped and clapped, a sly smirk appearing on their faces.

It may seem like Seungri is having fun but he's, in fact, worried sick about Eun Chae. Of course, he's worried about the rest of his team but not as much. As more of these girls continue appearing in front of Seungri, Jiyong was struggling with his own issues.

"Ahh!" Jiyong slipped and fell into a body of freezing cold water. When he rose to the surface, he was trapped in a giant block of ice.

'Don't tell me I'm going to die like this.. This can't happen..'  He thought. His whole body was frozen except for his head. If he uses his powers, he needs to use his hands but they were too cold to feel anything.

'There must be a reason for this to happen... my body is frozen except for my head.. What can I do with just my head.. other than breathe, see, talk, and hear?'

Everyone was struggling. Obviously. Each member was probably planning how to escape from their current misery. Hye Su was already in the process of escaping. She didn't need to think of a plan but just act according to whatever was in front of her.

"This is not working" Hye Su stood there exhausted. She used a lot of her powers but there was only a small affect on the fire. These were the only skills she learned up till now and nothing was working. There must be another one that was not taught. It can't be impossible. There must be something..

The only way to extinguish the fire is if there's a giant body of water.. or something.. Giant body of water? Hm... Maybe I can do that.

The heat was increasing. Hye Su thought that if she were to concentrate her mind, she might be able to create a giant body of water. Earlier, she tried summoning Aquarius to no avail. The body of water was not powerful enough to extinguish the fire that was about five meters away from where she's standing. 

Min Ae was walking quietly along the hallways, feeling paranoid. She felt that the eyes from the portraits were following her every step which creeped her out. 

-

"YAHH!!!" Eun Chae attacked the glowing eyes with torns shooting and flying towards them. She couldn't see through the darkness even though she tried but wherever the torns went, she was sure it would attack them. Once they have disappeared, she slowly kneeled back onto the floor. "Ahh..."Eun Chae covered her eyes when they started to feel a bit weird all of a sudden. She opened them a little and saw that she was able to see in the dark now.. It was as if she had night vision.

-

"Hah! You think I'm so stupid? Haha!" Seungri laughed evily once he defeated the so called 'pretty girls' when they turned into their true form. He knew from the begining that they weren't just any girls that would appear like that. The whole time he was running and dodging away from their attacks he didn't have a lot of chances to use his powers. But after a while, he suddenly became invisible, giving him the opportunity to attack more.

-

"Ughh!!!" Jiyong stared intensly at the ice block he was trapped in. The ice started to melt instantly. The pupils of his eyes did not look like any pupils a normal person would have but it was like flames of fire.

"Oh my gosh. I'm still cold." Jiyong jumped up and down and ran around once the ice all melted.

-

Her eyes widened, staring at the smoke in front of her. Then she looked at the palm of her hands.

"I can't believe I just did that." she was surprised.

Hye Su was able to extinguish the fire by using a technique she never learned before. It just happened. Doing the tsunami skill was someting new to her and now she just did it perfectly. After realizing she was still standing on the wet ground drenched with water, she remembered that she had to find the others. She made the water disappear again and got of the giant rock she was standing on earlier.

-

She thought she was hallucinating, seeing images of weird and dirty things crawling on the floor, hanging on the ceiling, and even following her every step. She knew what they looked like from cartoon shows but she's never seen them in reality before. She inhaled deeply, taking in the amount of oxygen she needed, and with one breathe, she blew the creatures back into their picture frames. The girl continued to walk through the halls until she reached the stairs that led to the spacious platform.

"Aish! Where's Seungri when you need him!?" Min Ae cried. Since Seungri is a spirit, he would be able to defeat these ghost-like creatures with his spiritual powers. 

Min Ae was always afraid of ghosts, ever since she was a little girl. Who wouldn't be afraid of them? She was even afraid to watch Casper when her cousins and friends were sitting around her in case she chickened out. Simply, that would make her a coward. But she didn't escape as she was forced to watch the movie. It was nothing scary. Really.

"There must be a way to get out of here." she encouraged herself, observing the atmosphere. 

Then, there was a knock on the front door. She headed towards the door, building courage as she took every step before standing in front of it. Min Ae was afraid; but if she wanted to get out of here, alive, she must think of herself as a strong and brave girl.

Think of this as war. Remember Min Ae, you learned this in history. Two countries battle for a purpose - to portray they are strong and powerful. You can do this, Min Ae. You can do this!

With one hand clutched on the left side of her chest, once again she inhaled oxygen. Breathing out slowly, Min Ae grabbed the door knob with her other hand and slowly rotated the knob until she saw light escaping through the small creek of the door.

 

----

No preview this time. Does anybody even want these previews? Comment =)