I found you!

Love Is Like Magic

Seungri woke up the next morning, finding his teammates all disappeared from his eyesight. Huh? He scratched his head. "Where did everybody go?"

He took his bag and walked out of the cave, glancing left and right in search for Jiyong and Mel; only he found it empty outdoor. "Hyung!" he shouted, taking one large step ahead. "Mel!? Where are you guys!?" he continued walking foreword.

The sun has already rose up in the sky. Without looking at the time you can tell it's around 9AM - 10AM. 

"Ack!" dust flew into his eyes. He rubbed them and opened his eyes once again... Seeing that he is now somewhere else.

"What! Not these little things again! Good thing I didn't fall into a hole this time." he mumbled looking at the light grey walls he was surrounded by. A big arrow floating in the sky pointed to the direction he should go. He followed it as it continued to float around.  As Seungri walked farther he realized this could be an endless pathway leading to somewhere.

Suddenly two girls appeared. He noticed the first girl who looked identical to the second girl. 

"Annyeong Eun Chae and... Eun Chae?" he was definitely confused.

Seungri turned to the first Eun Chae he saw. "You're Eun Chae..?" she nodded. Then, he asked the same question to the girl standing next to Eun Chae, and she, too, nodded. 

"If you're Eun Chae and she's Eun Chae, who is the real Eun Chae?!"

"Psh of course I am the real Eun Chae." the second girl scoffed, her hands on her hips.

The first girl looked at her duplicate as if she's insane. "This girl over here is like messed up. I have no idea why she looks exactly like me and I don't even have a twin!" 

Seungri looked at the both of them. He analyzed the two Eun Chae's; only he couldn't recognize the legitimate one since both had identical appearances.

"Ri-ah, I'm the real Eun Chae~" the second girl chimed.

"Yeah right. There's only one Song Eun Chae and that is me." the first girl stated, full of confidence.

"No! I am Eun Chae!" the duplicate argued.

"NO! What's wrong with you? Stop copying me!" They both looked at Seungri. 

"Ok you two, SHUT UP!" he ran his fingers through his hair. Both of them froze, their actions identical to one another.

"Seriously.." Seungri walked closer to the girl on his left. He stared at her while walking closer. She stared at him back then smiled. He stopped walking and turned to the right.

"What?" the one on the right looked at him back. Seungri walked closer and closer to her but still staring at her face.

"Uhmm...." she looked away, turning slightly pink.

Before making his final decision, a thought struck his mind. He decided to ask them three vague but trivial questions. Whoever guesses all three of them right -according to Seungri he knows Eun Chae quite well- is the real Eun Chae.

"Where and how did we first meet?" he suddenly asked the two standing there. 

"EH!?" they both exclaimed at the same time.

"School, duh, silly Ri." the second girl said without hesitation. "We didn't really have any classes together. I think it was ... this year when I was with Hye Su and them and then your friends came along."

"What? It was way earlier than that! Anyway, we met during school when our classes did a presentation together during our freshmen year. And then you came along and said, "Ohh hello. You're Eun Chae, right?"  walking to me and then tripped on this wire on the floor." the first girl laughed. "You looked like a dork." she mumbled. 

Hm they both got 'school' right. He thought to himself.

"Second question: Did Eun Chae ever injure herself? If so, how did she injure herself?"

The duplicate didn't let the other Eun Chae to answer first so she didn't hesitate in answering Seungri's question. "Like paper cuts and those kind of injuries, of course."

"How would you know? Are you a stalker? Ohh right... there was this one time when it was raining and I hurt my knee.." the other Eun Chae responded.

"Anything else?" Seungri glanced from one to the other.

"Uhmm..... I fell down and got a bruise? And I also got bruises from other random stuff." Obviously by now, Seungri knew who the real and fake Eun Chae is.

"Oh when I was a little kid, duh. I fell down and my knee started to bleed. But it's not like you would know." According to Seungri's observations, the real Eun Chae rolled her eyes at him.

To confirm who is the actual Eun Chae, I must ask the final question. 

"Okay. The last question... do you like me?"

"OF COURSE I DO, RI! You're so nice to me; how can I not?" Seungri smiled at the comment.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Seriously? Me liking you...?" She rolled her eyes. "You're a complete byuntae. Why would I even like you?" she mumbled the 'byuntae' part quietly.

By now, he knew who was lying and who was telling the truth. Seungri, once again, analyzed both Eun Chae's; he looked back at the girl on the left one last time.

"Ok bye bye, fake Eun Chae!" he pushed her away causing her to fall down.

The Eun Chae imposter fell to the ground and vanished while at it. She disappeared, of course, she was the fraud and never existed. There's only one Song Eun Chae in the world who can communicate with nature.

"Let's go Eun Chae." he grabbed her arm and ran to the direction the arrow was pointing.

"Yah! Stop running so fast!" she complained. Seungri stopped and let go of her arm.

"How did you know it was me?" Eun Chae asked.

"Hm...... Because...." Seungri moved his face closer to hers. Eun Chae moved her head back and looked somewhere else.

"Exactly. That's what you would do. And blush too. I guess you just can't handle my handsome-ness" he sighed.

"What?! Who said I was blushing?! You're breathing my air and I'm suffocating!" she pushed him back and speed walked away from him.

"Ok! Ok!" Seungri caught up to her.

 

--------------

Ok ...... Short update for now. It has been saved as draft for a long time.

cuz we are;

a) stuck

b) don't know what to write.. like if we should skip the ones we haven't thought of ideas of how they'll find the other members. and how to word it out.

c) school.

d) lazy. and we keep on telling each other to write it instead.